Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2017

looking forward to this event, cause it makes me able to socialize more with the forumers

In game name: xxgrowzz
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): intagram (ig name: xxgrowzz), I also have discord account

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): REYKINGDOM
    Are you active?: Usually I play at Fri-Sun. But i play everyday on Christmas holiday (so I could on at 21st December)
    Interests in the game?: Helping people, talking and joking with friends
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): funk wizard hat, witch hat (up to u want to give me both or just one, thx)
    THE LIGHTNING WIZARD OF GROWTOPIA
    ign:xxgrowzz
    usual active time in Growtopia:
    -Friday: 16:00-22:30
    -Saturday: 09:00-18:30, 20:30-22:30
    -Sunday: 12:00-22:30

Wotd count: 2 (Reyx, Growspolis)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post
    Yoo I'm in!

In game name: @Anulot
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): AFROTOWN
    Are you active?: Yeah
    Interests in the game?: Banning scammers
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Whatever you would like to give me, surgery tools are nice <3
    Oh my gosh lmao

In game name:
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): STOCKIE
    Are you active?: YASSSSSSSSSSSS
    Interests in the game?: BUSINESS (and friends :])
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Ghastly robe is something I would love to have, but razor wings would do just fine as well :]
    signature is still loadi.................

Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post
    Yoo I'm in!

In game name: @Anulot

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): AFROTOWN
    Are you active?: Yeah
    Interests in the game?: Banning scammers
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Whatever you would like to give me, surgery tools are nice <3
    If u r my secret santa,
    IGN : FarrasFars
    Timezone : UTC+7

Cool Song from Astronaut Chris Hadfield

Thank you so much for doing it this year and keeping up the tradition! I've been pretty busy these past few months and I don't have the time to host something like this. It's a lot, so I'm really thankful!
    catch me around on discord or instagram

I guess I'll join this year too.

In game name: Heliogenesis
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): discord Essence#2693

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):either OBFA or put in DAZZLINGG
    Are you active?: Yea even though I don't post that much in forum
    Interests in the game?: Farming
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): anything is fine actually. Maybe some stuff that can help me farm or massproduce.
    Starting all over again.....

Start Growtopia since 2013

IGN : Heliogenesis

Over a third of all the entries have asked for outrageously priced items, so sad.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Over a third of all the entries have asked for outrageously priced items, so sad.
    Are you honestly surprised?
    Most of if not all forumers after 2015 are the worst people here.

If you use “/fp or only post about “omg omg profit omg”
    in any post you make you lose all credibility in my eyes.

Those who worry about blue and yellow pixels are TM06

If you are offended by my posts then feel free to HMU with angry pms on discord. My name is Ant#1851

No Taxation without Fair Representation!

Squire

Default EvenThough I Am Not That Active In Forums, But I Played Gt 2 Years Non-Stop..

I am very intrested in this sort of activities, but he says that i must post at a certain amount
    Although I Dont Usually post things.. But you can usually see me online in Growtopia (Be sure visit!)

In game name: coolming
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): intagram (ig name: coolming)

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Cheming47
    Are you active?: Yaaaaassss . But i dont play 24/7 but i will usually online
    I would try my best to give The gift on Dec 21.
    Interests in the game?: Helping, trolling, playing, having fun, farm alottt, and also investing
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Any Hand Items, Wings, and things that u think Suit me (Budged: 20wls Above) Do Not Force Yourself!

I hope I will be able to meet my secret santa!

Master Sorcerer

It's that time of the year again, great! I missed out on previous years but I'll definitely participate this year. I've been a little less active the previous months, due to a lack of time. I'll try to be more active the upcoming weeks .

In game name: Hagie
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: Hagie#3204

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Uhh, I guess I got some donation boxes in the world PUNCTURED.
    Are you active?: I try to be.
    Interests in the game?: Building mainly, and talking.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Some building materials would be nice, like seeds from rare seed packs or so. I'm happy with little, don't feel forced to give much.

In game name: ILimeGreen
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): I dont really have 1 lol.

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): 4GEMMIES
    Are you active?: Yes.
    Interests in the game?: Harvesting tackles.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Iwould love a tackle box.
    IGN: ILimeGreen

I LOVE AMANDA SO MUCHHH THANK YOU BABY you make me so so happy

In game name: Joni2
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord ()

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): HANBOK
    Are you active?: Yes, I am!
    Interests in the game?: Building, doing surgery and trying to get the one ring from ringmaster. oh and wolf worlds Also i like to play in the tournaments. And i like collecting things.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Anything would be great. I prefer items that are rare, not in value but in how often we see them. (Example something you spent time on finding/creating would be way better than just pure wls or something very costy that we see everywhere as there is more thought put into it.) Or something that can be used such as tournament ticket, wolf whistle, or some tools for surgery. Anything really would be great, as long as you can afford it, it doesn't have to be anything expensive. Really. Just think and you will find the perfect gift to gift.
    Last edited by ByteCode; 05-19-2019 at 08:19 PM. Reason: removed discord id
    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2