Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2017

Super Moderator

Default Secret Santa 2017

https://i.imgur.com/cwFlkLQ.png

Let the Grinch Hunt commence! If you did not yet give your gift, DO IT NOW! If you did not RECEIVE a gift, please post in this thread!

HEY GROWTOPIANS!! The holiday season is rolling around, and y'all know what that means. For the 4th Consecutive Year... In Aquarious' stead... I bring you.. With much copy pasting and little editing....

SECRET SANTA 2K17

What is a Secret Santa?

For the best experience, here's the rules!

1. YOU MUST GET THE PERSON A NICE GIFT

The Holidays are NOT just about getting, they are also about giving!
    Don't be a greedy grinch and expect to rake in the presents when giving none in return!
    Also, don't be unfair and give someone dirt seeds and cargo shorts! (unless they asked for it) Be nice, at least give them something that you'd be HONESTLY happy with.

2. DON'T REVEAL THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU GOT!

It has the word SECRET in it for a reason- but it's only a secret for so long!
    When you drop off the gift you're SUPPOSED to reveal it was you!
    A lot of people seem to be confused by this past years too... you only keep it a secret until the very end, you tell them it was you!!

3.TO PARTICIPATE, YOU MUST HAVE OVER 125 POSTS AND BE ON THE FORUMS ALMOST EVERYDAY.

Man, this is the one thing that made me stressed every year. It's when I go to message someone or I message them and they never respond- thus some people do not get a gift. So this year, I'mma host a purge. If I find that you have not been active at the time of when I go to message you, I'll kick you out. Sorry, but this is the only way I can ensure everyone gets a gift!

4. WHEN ASKING FOR YOUR GIFT, BE REASONABLE AND MINDFUL!!

In past years' events, people put things down like angel wings. Don't. Do. That.
    If you want to be generous and give the person something expensive, go ahead! But PLEASE don't ask for something very expensive like angel wings. Players are all from different wealth statuses, so we can not all afford very pricey things. I also HIGHLY suggest you write down multiple items that you want, so the person who is gifting you isn't pressured if they can't get you 1 of your items.

*more to be added as time goes on!!

So, how will this work?

Just simply post on the thread that you're interested in participating and fill out the application(below). I will put a list of names in a spoiler and add names until December 10th.
    Everyone will be given a number, that number will be put in a random number generator. You will be paired up with someone randomly from the generator!
    Once I tell you who you've been paired up with, find your partner's application (a link will be provided for each person's post) and give them a gift on December 21st. If you are not able to give a gift that day, give it earlier.

So, hopefully by this very lengthy explanation- you understand!
    Let's make this year's Secret Santa rock!

Member List

LAST YEAR...
    We had 135 participants.... can we get even more?!

DAY APPLICATIONS CLOSE: DEC 10th
    DAY NAMES ARE GIVEN OUT: DEC 10-13
    DAY YOU GIVE PRESENTS: DEC 21st

Sample application for copypaste convenience:

End note: If Aquarious shows interest in taking this over, I will transfer the thread over. In past years, now is the time this event has started, Aquarious has been offline, and I didn't really want to let this tradition slip off into the abyss. So I'm starting it now, just in case.
    Last edited by BlueDwarf; 12-22-2017 at 05:18 AM.
    Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!

I wanna participate, also first

In game name: holoaloh
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): discord holaloh #9553

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): fermacoma
    Are you active?: yeah
    Interests in the game?: discovering and trying new stuff
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): 200 super crate box seeds and some wls
    Last edited by holaloh; 11-20-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

reserve 2nd

Hey, missed it last year. I'm so down for this year. Count me in!

In game name: ZeroRarity
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Probably just Discord.

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ZERORARITY
    Are you active?: Yes, more active on the forums tho.
    Interests in the game?: World hunting. Spending time with friends.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Royal Lock or Ghastly Robe or Teddy Bear. Thanks!
    Last edited by ZeroRarity; 11-20-2017 at 08:28 AM.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
    It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
    Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
    Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

Lesser Knight

In game name: Cultist1
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram, I'm usually active on forums though, so no need.

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):
    Are you active?: Pretty active on forums.
    Interests in the game?: I like to talk to friends.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
    idk any amount of wls
    Last edited by Cultist; 11-21-2017 at 12:48 AM.

Lesser Wizard

In game name: Rexonate
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): In game, or instagram @rexonate.gt

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): REXONATE
    Are you active?: Definitely
    Interests in the game?: Build.. I mean profiting :/
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): I'll just say what I really wish I have, feel free to surprise me as well. (Demon control cap, Megalodon[Most wanted] , celestial halo, Glaive) Once again, I repeat, these are things that I wish that I have, not forcing my little Santa to buy me those, other surprises are welcomed as well
    Last edited by zexter18516; 12-11-2017 at 02:47 AM.
    Visit:BUYGRIMS for grimstone blocks & seeds

Visit:BUYBROCK for Blackrock
    In game name: REXONATE

Count me in!

In game name: Cress
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): In Game or Instagram @cress.gt

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): INPIERS
    Are you active?: Yes
    Interests in the game?: Building, hanging out with friends, parkour, fashion shows, trading.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): A red hideous holiday sweater/anything will be appreciated *I love secrets*
    Last edited by YumYumCookie; 12-13-2017 at 04:47 AM.
    IGN: Cress
    Je vois la vie en rose.

In game name: topazi
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram (in signature) or Discord (topazi#0408)

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): TOPAZXP.
    Are you active?: In forums? I check it almost daily in the mornings, and occasionally in the evenings as well. In the game? I can start going online more, perhaps even every day if needed.
    Interests in the game?: Keytar, talking with friends, world building.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE! PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Teddy bear, black cat, wolf tamer’s glove, polar bear leash, or if you’re feeling extra generous, a cuddly piranha.
    Last edited by topazi; 11-21-2017 at 02:27 AM.
    The Expert (in apologies because I mess up a lot)
    Art Instagram

I'd like to join.

Random Application -
    IGN - Wolfoceros
    Way's you can be contacted - Forums, In-Game, Mailbox (Wolfoceros), and Instagram (Wolfoceros).
    World where your gift is placed: Wolfoceros
    Hobbies: Fishing, Trading, Helping, Building, Managing...
    Christmas List: vvv
    - Greatly loved clothing or (High rarity please) block items. Doesn't have to be expensive. (It shoudn't be anything like tier 1 clothing... Cargo shorts, santa set...etc)

Quick off-topic question - What happened to the Halloween world polls? I didn't see any threads about the winners. No rush.
    Last edited by GTkookie; 11-20-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    IGN: xKellE | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 71 | Rent my BFG here

Last year I had the privilege of being able to participate in this wonderful holiday event so I'd love to do it again this year!

Last edited by StarLilly; 11-20-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Master Sorcerer

Count me in!
    In game name: Kopitar2222
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: kopitar2222#1420

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): LNHC
    Interests in the game?: used to be a hardcore farmer but now I harvest science station on a daily basis since I don’t have the time to farm as much as I used due to college
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): For a while now I wanted to buy a pet but never gotten around to buying one. Any pet would be fine!
    Last edited by Kopitar2222; 12-13-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    In game name is Kopitar2222.
    Level 65
    Sell crime cards 15-18 rare 5-6 at AWMCRIME

Banned

Missed last year as well, can't wait to give some goodies.

In game name: XYD
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram: xyd.gt

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): XYDGTS
    Are you active?: Hell Yeah!!!
    Interests in the game?: I love chatting with friends and doing easy parkours.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Suprise me!
    Last edited by Davids150; 12-13-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Banned

Joining in for sure.

Me but not sure xd
    Best friends never scams

In game name: parpul
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): twitter.com/paarpul

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): afkfest
    Are you active?: no
    Interests in the game?: building music
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): lots of pianos. we're talking hundreds
    Last edited by PURPLE585; 11-20-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Reserve!!!

Edit:

In game name: Noobeon
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):
    @Noobeon (Instagram)
    Or
    Mailbox (at STONELAND)

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):
    LOSTKID
    or
    Display box in TERRIFICSHOP

Are you active?: yesh
    Interests in the game?:moosik
    -A stack of sharp piano notes, a stack of normal piano notes and a stack of flat piano notes :3

-Angel Wings

-1DL

-A Legendary Dragon

-200DLs

-Growtopia Admin Control Panel

Last edited by iSkyDoesGTC; 12-15-2017 at 01:40 PM.
    ​IGN: Noobeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Turtle
    Watch out for those greedy scammers and use your brain!
    I sell Puzzle Bricks and Haunted Darkness at SKYDVENDS!
    V How to confuse people V
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/iSkyDoesGTC.jpg

Reserved., count me in! baby!

My applications, my friend!
    Last edited by myLocation; 12-21-2017 at 03:04 AM.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

100% I'm in

Last edited by lucklife; 11-27-2017 at 09:54 AM.
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    100% I'm in

Btw where are the applications we need to fill up?
    use this:

In game name:
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):

Are you active?:
    Interests in the game?:
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

In game name: MadameZ
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord (MadameZ #3002)
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): DLTRADE
    Are you active?: yes
    Interests in the game?: Building, Farming, Ghost Hunting, Cooking, Parkour, Chemsynth, and even more farming
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): While I would adore a scarf of death for my neck, that would be extremely unreasonable.
    So when it comes to gifts, I'm fine with almost anything. I would prefer a blast to explore a cave, or a fierce pet to do battle with trainers, but I do not have my hopes up.
    Get me almost anything. But while working on delivering that gift of happiness, keep in mind the sweat that drips from my head when I deliver my gift.
    IGN: MadameZ