Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2017

I have talked with Aquarious and was told that he has no plans in returning for the time being and was hoping someone took it over.

In game name: Kranken

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: Kranken#3817

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): 4BIOMES

Are you active?: Yes

Interests in the game?: I often converse with people, but I also enjoy mining fossils and building.

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): surprise me (;

was planning to join last year but didn't have enough post counts

In game name: deeyoo

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): discord: DEEYOO #5087

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): DEEYOO

Interests in the game?: Making music. building worlds, hanging around, playing spleef,pvp, parkours. Being AFK

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Dragons, Relaxing seat like a space command seat, maybe a cute pet too.
    Last edited by deeyoo; 11-20-2017 at 02:13 PM.
    It's me deeyoo

Just a random growtopian passing by ~
    Credits to Shragon for drawing my avatar

Earth doesn't belong to us, we belong to Earth
    #EarthAncient

Banned

In order of the application the guy entered above

MattLaurence
    Discord:MattLaurence #0027(I think)

MATTGROWS

1k posts/ month, whatdya think

Hanging out with friends

Any clothing (worth more than a wl but not too much, just not 2/1,3/1 or smth)(Preferably an event item or any colorful item)
    Last edited by MattLaurence2; 11-20-2017 at 02:01 PM.

In game name: Viju

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: Viju#7557, Instagram: viju_games. All my social medias are at my signature.

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): BOXFARM

Are you active?: Yes, very active!

Interests in the game?: Farming, hanging with friends, farming and farming.

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Royal Lock, Ghastly's Robe, WLs, or surprise me!
    Last edited by Viju; 12-08-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

In game name: FarrasFars

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): my email (naufalfarrashariyanto@gmail.com), or DM me on ig (@farras.fars (oops i reveal my face))

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): FarrasFars

Are you active?: Yea i will be active after my final exam (technically 6 December)

Interests in the game?: Building world, chatting

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): A wing that fits your budget and a winter gift

Note: m3 No0b
    Last edited by FPH7; 12-09-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Lez do this ekcs dee ekcs dee ekds dee
    Hiiiiiii cj is da name.
    Ign:cjzyz

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy

"If people are people then what are people?"

Ign: cjzyz
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: cjzyz#9162, instagram: cjzyz_

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): cjzyzstorages

Are you active? Yeeeet

Intetests in the game? Talking with friends, hosting games, Building random things.

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Il say: Decembers iotm, Some wls, Cosmic uni, OR A TROPHY FROM THE thanksgiving events(Including cybermonday and blackfriday) Bronze silver or gold will do, or a mvp balloon war trophy( Brrlloon or the first one any is nice) Atleast one of any of them trophies will do(Pst you could just get the bronze of a thanksgiving event so its cheaper)(or go for the others
    Last edited by cjzyz; 12-10-2017 at 07:49 AM.
    Hiiiiiii cj is da name.
    Ign:cjzyz

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy

"If people are people then what are people?"

FINALLY I EDITED DIS 12/18/2017

In game name
    : Kuishie

A way you can be contacted other than the forums: insta: kuishart

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online: S2ZS, Display Boxes

Are you active?
    : Yea sure why not.

Interests in the game?
    : Beautiful designs and graphics

What do you want: Paintbrush, or a Raspberry Beret, or an Amethyst Choker, but Razors could be nice.
    Last edited by Kuishie; 12-18-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In game name: ElectroDream

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Instagram: @electrodreamy; Discord: Dreamy#2149. I sort of use these two daily.

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): LEZPARTAY

Are you active?: Forums and game-wise, not really honestly; I just want to gift people tbh. I'm still fairly active within the GT community though, so I don't think I'd suddenly disappear around the date.

Interests in the game: Sewing (used to), building (mostly)

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): Any IOTM should be fine, tbh, they look cool but I've never got around to collect them. Maybe the shadow robe, or the medallion? Cape of falling waters also looks dope. If it's too pricy for you, anything memorable can do it. <3

EDIT: Probably new items, a'ight? I kind of quit so I missed out on a lot and most of the new items look dope.

Don't feel bad giving me cheap stuff, by the way.
    Last edited by ElectroDream; 11-27-2017 at 06:55 AM.

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

i wanna participate last yr it was too late for me to join bcuz i didnt notice this thread and when i did it was christmas

In game name: BabyCalfie

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): instagram and twitter and musically but my account is private
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!):i6b6

Are you active?: sure yeah

Interests in the game: hanging out and stuff

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): hmm cloak of falling waters/10 wls/d horn/g skeleton horsie/fiesta drag/silkworm turqoise color pet/uh uh get Kaurkal to add me for a day?
    Last edited by CowMooMoo; 12-15-2017 at 03:38 AM.
    my real face:

my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "i can't believe you all stop singling out names noobs"
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

i ship cat noir and ladybug

In game name: ZyWick
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): in game???

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Zywick
    Are you active?: everyday
    Interests in the game?: parkouring
    What do you want? i need things for parkouring... raven...speed medallion??
    Last edited by LEAFBOARD; 11-26-2017 at 02:50 AM.
    IGN: ZyWick

Every Betrayal
    Every Alliance
    Every Risk
    Every Sacrifice
    Every Oath
    Every Death

is all #ForTheThrone

Ign: RapidFire

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: RapidFire#7802

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): ALMIGHTYGOD

Interests in the game?: Building/solving riddles, Surgery, Socializing, Hosting giveaways...

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): A super firework would ABSOLUTELY make my year, and if you can't afford one I'll be just as happy with some eldritch flames, as little or much as you wish.

Lesser Wizard

In game name: Reagern
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): discord ( reagern#2706 )

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): w5pz

Are you active?: yes

Interests in the game?: farming/surgery

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): riding raven / cloak of falling waters / speed medallion or any body clothing
    Last edited by Reagern; 11-24-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    IGN: Reagern

RoadTo10MillionGems {1,382,801/10,000,000} Last Updated: 4/9/17
    #WATERANCIENT

In game name: Chedman
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): I'm more active with Forums, but Discord: Chedman#3075
    World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): PARK65
    Are you active?: I'm more active in the forums than in-game, haha. But I still play (almost) everyday.
    Interests in the game?: Growtopia
    What do you want? Cave Blast. Or... y'know, if you don't have it, surprise me (nu durt nor top hats).
    Last edited by HairyPother; 12-11-2017 at 02:17 AM.

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: Cool050#8735

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): Cool050

Are you active?: Very active on the forums,but lesser on the game

Interests in the game: Trading

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): (Cloak of falling water) or(grow board)or(rainbow wings)or(30wls).

That’s all
    Last edited by Cool050; 12-09-2017 at 07:47 AM.

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

In game name: Jenuine

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: Jenuine#1805

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): SUNSET

Are you active?: yes

Interests in the game?: Mostly socializing and building

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):Surgery packs to fuel the addiction. Otherwise, surprise me!

Master Sorcerer

In game name: 1x1x1x1x

A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): Discord: oneXone#2566

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): WOLFMOUNTAIN.

Are you active?: I view the forums but I don't post much. and ingame, 30mins - 2hours. morning- night time

Interests in the game?: hanging with friends and building

What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): weather machine: background or just suprise me

Banned

SECRET SANTA
    OOH! This looks fun! Since I found some World Locks, I guess I can buy a great present for one lucky person! Heh! Well, obviously I am also joining!

ABOUT ME
    • In game name: Armanik
    • Contact me: Instagram (@ArmanGreyToo)
    • My world: DENAT or ITSARMAN (I prefer DENAT at the moment)
    • Am I active? Yes, I am!
    • Interests in game? Making music, designing worlds!
    • What do I want? Ghastly Robe or Surprise me!
    Last edited by Grey; 12-21-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Banned

Ayyy I'm joining like last yr.

In game name: TheArctic
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!): TheArctic#8296

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): THEARCTICGT
    Interests in the game?: Building worlds, hanging out with friends, having fun in general.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!): 5 Minotaur masks. If that's too expensive or hard to find, do less masks or a black cat leash.

In game name: Tycan
    A way you can be contacted other than the forums (YOU MUST BE ACTIVE WITH THIS TOO!!):
    Lol maybe insta or Snapchat if you do that, but just pm on forums I’m always on here.

World where your Santa can drop off the gift if you are not online (100% REQUIRED!!!): BOODERBY there’s a lil display box to the right.
    Are you active?: yes! More active in forums tho
    Interests in the game?: Hanging out, forum meetups and helping players of less wealth.
    What do you want?(KEEP IT AFFORDABLE!PUT DOWN MULTIPLE TOO!!):
    Diamond horn! Maybe it’s too much but idk... also I literally don’t mind what I get, diamond horn was just a thought because I love it’s design.
    If a mod gets me, gimme a pair of f eyes
    Last edited by Tycan; 12-02-2017 at 06:51 PM.
    IGN: Tycan
    Discord: Tycan#0745
    PSN IG: Tycan_x
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง