Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: Lost my respect to Growtopia today

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Mettaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Log Out Button
    Posts
    6,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZI! View Post
    I didn’t say that Growtopia should celebrate but with a few words in GT gazette would have been nice.
    Also of course i want that other countries will be celebrated too, but there haven’t been many 100 year anniversaries for awhile.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yep, in Finland we don’t celebrate:
    Thanksgiving
    Cinco de mayo
    The leprechaun thing
    Halloween
    Harvest festival

    And those are included in the game
    The events you have mentioned are known holidays, and are practiced in regions of the world. You have it with Cinco de Mayo, however.
    https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Fishykek.gif
    Memento mori.

    ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

    Started playing Growtopia since 2013.
    Voted as the Best Writer for 2016 and 2017.
    Hosted the Forum Awards 2017.
    The leader of the Writers' Union.

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard OZI!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Well, if you continue complaining about small things like this, you will stain the reputations of the Finnish.
    Yep you are actually right.
    Finland deserves better than celebrating with discrimimated weirdos like you.
    IGN: OZI

    Visit ScaredOfScammers!


  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer DaCreepah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Prussia
    Posts
    4,155

    Default

    Say anything else and I'll be sure you're part of Sweden again.
    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

    My favourite movie:

  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard OZI!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Also, i didn’t lose my respect to Growtopia, but this thread got alot more attention because of the title
    Soo i kinda clickbaited sorry about that
    IGN: OZI

    Visit ScaredOfScammers!


  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer FPH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    0,000004848 parsec from The Sun
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattLaurence2 View Post

    *Indos complain because they were never mentioned and must be mentioned for their 54 year, 6 months anniversary(jk)*
    54 years 6 months? U r wrong
    August 1945- December 2017 = 72,5 years

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Maybe, you guys are irrelevant to them. No?

    All seriousness aside. I thought you are a swedish.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    +3144 posts, yeah Im copying ExistJr
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FPH7 View Post
    54 years 6 months? U r wrong
    August 1945- December 2017 = 72,5 years
    Random bs right?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OZI! View Post
    Yep you are actually right.
    Finland deserves better than celebrating with discrimimated weirdos like you.
    Hes talking about you

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer FPH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    0,000004848 parsec from The Sun
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZI! View Post
    Keep in mind Finland has 5,5 Million citizens and Indonesia 261 million (2016.) What is Growtopia doing during one of the most important day to us?
    What's the point?
    They didn't celebrate our anniversary too, even US anniversary
    And Indonesian flag, most indo growtopian (indogs) changed their flag to other country's flag because some bullier out there.
    Lemme repeat your question
    What is Growtopia doing during one of the most important day (*everyday*) to us?

    #No Offense

    Oh, and a quote from Clash Royale
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-24-21-13-59-65.png
Views: 99
Size:  446.1 KB

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZI! View Post
    Yep you are actually right.
    Finland deserves better than celebrating with discrimimated weirdos like you.
    This "discriminated weirdo" apparently told the truth that hurts, so you trashtalk that weirdo in hopes of winning an argument. What a complete failure for a rebuttal.
    Quote Originally Posted by OZI! View Post
    Also, i didn’t lose my respect to Growtopia, but this thread got alot more attention because of the title
    Soo i kinda clickbaited sorry about that
    How do I put the facepalm emote from Growtopia to here?

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FPH7 View Post
    What's the point?
    They didn't celebrate our anniversary too, even US anniversary
    And Indonesian flag, most indo growtopian (indogs) changed their flag to other country's flag because some bullier out there.
    Lemme repeat your question
    What is Growtopia doing during one of the most important day (*everyday*) to us?

    #No Offense
    No.. we're different. Finnish are special and should be treated with extra care.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    No.. we're different. Finnish are special and should be treated with extra care.
    But... but you're a danky-doodle-doo furry meme-r!

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    124

    Default

    in finland you throw frozen ice balloon at other people because finland weather is too cold.

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Markeese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Non of your damn business.
    Posts
    652

    Default

    I made a thread about finlands 100 years of independence you can check here -->https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...mi-Finland-100 If you want to spread the finnish independence be sure to dump this thread up for today.

    I know it might hurt when you see a game with a big finnish playerbase not celebrateing it but you have to remember that there are other countrys as well and that finlands playerbase aint the biggest in the game. If youdo want to complain about non patriortism go to supercells forums. They are finnish game develepor and didnt even mention finlands independence in any of there games. Dont complain here where most of the palyers are from diffrent countrys.
    World without memes ain't world worth living.



    About me:
    IGN: Markeese
    Lvl: 65
    Sell fuel packs 16/1 at Markeese
    Sell Golden tickets 85/1 at Markeese

  14. #34
    Lesser Wizard OZI!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    This "discriminated weirdo" apparently told the truth that hurts, so you trashtalk that weirdo in hopes of winning an argument. What a complete failure for a rebuttal.

    How do I put the facepalm emote from Growtopia to here?
    If your words actually mattered something to someone, i would care what you say
    I tried to be polite as possible but sadly there are people like you
    Damn sorry for having an opinion XDDD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    But... but you're a danky-doodle-doo furry meme-r!
    How to delete someone elses post
    The cringe got so strong it’s not worth to read your posts annymore
    IGN: OZI

    Visit ScaredOfScammers!


  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,803

    Default

    Well then let celebrate every countries anniversary

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZI! View Post
    How to delete someone elses post
    The cringe got so strong it’s not worth to read your posts annymore
    Tsk tsk tsk... talking smack with no evidence in an argument leads to a destination with no reward.

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    +3144 posts, yeah Im copying ExistJr
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZI! View Post
    If your words actually mattered something to someone, i would care what you say
    I tried to be polite as possible but sadly there are people like you
    Damn sorry for having an opinion XDDD

    - - - Updated - - -



    How to delete someone elses post
    The cringe got so strong it’s not worth to read your posts annymore
    Excuse me? iCro is one of the most polite forumer in this time.

    Its not wrong for having an opinion, except if promotes ideology or youre disrespectful which you are
    wait just realized iCro answered above so ^^^

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZI! View Post
    If your words actually mattered something to someone, i would care what you say
    I tried to be polite as possible but sadly there are people like you
    Damn sorry for having an opinion XDDD

    - - - Updated - - -



    How to delete someone elses post
    The cringe got so strong it’s not worth to read your posts annymore
    B-but XDDDD is far worse than iCro's reply.

    Oh the Irony is strong with this one.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer FPH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    0,000004848 parsec from The Sun
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Pls don't make another INDOGS

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    きょうと
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Tsk tsk tsk... talking smack with no evidence in an argument leads to a destination with no reward.
    Very well said. It's just like those anti-vaxxers.
    100% organic White sugar, made from sugarcane plants. You can see me as your not-so-typical Japanese girl.

    You can call me Aiko, as it's awkward to keep referring to me as "Sugar".

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •