Thread: oldschool btw

Default oldschool btw

so, is this game still any good? I personally quitted 1,5 years ago and still rarely visit from time to time. I dont really notice the game grow more than it was back then. I think this game stopped being a trend and reached its maximum peak of player base. Imho, i think this game wont get any better and thus will lead to slowly dying out. For example, id place it with minecraft. a similar platform, sandbox game, pretty repetitive and one sided. After quitting, i was somewhat hoping to have a feeling to start playing this game again, having fresh interest to it, but now, I know that i will never have that, yet i still do come online to see some of the friends and ofc the new updates and stuff and casually waste dls on those cos why not since idc anymore.

So, to sum up, I decided to make this post bcus server is currently down and im bored. You may as well tell me why do you still find interest in this game, why do you still play(if you are oldschool fag, just like me) and tell me what do you like about it as a newschool fag.

Notice that i do not mean to offend anyone by any means, so take it easy y'all.
    #QuestForHeavens - Completed on 07/11/2015. RIP Wizard.
    #QuestForBlade - Completed on 07/06/2016. RIP Wizard #2.

Achievements - [ 98/100 ]
    World Of The Day's Achieved - [ 11 ]
    Level - [
    100 ]

Need any help or got any questions? Feel free to PM me on forums or message me in game!

tbh the only reason I come on is because of friends. though, most of them quit coughcough so I became more inactive over time. other than that, I come on to trade and try to make new sets for fun but the growtopians are making it a lot worse by cussing me out for not making a good deal and being greedy as hecc
    lost acc ign: Kat17
    new inactive ign: spearkat
    dec 2013 player !

kell on 3, magama!

the game is still cool if you play with the correct people.
    i am a pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    kell on 3, magama!

the game is still cool if you play with the correct people.
    yeah, i guess i'd play it still like in old days if it was with my irl friends, but currently i prefer other games, mostly cos they are competitive and my irl friends also play it. League is bae
    #QuestForHeavens - Completed on 07/11/2015. RIP Wizard.
    #QuestForBlade - Completed on 07/06/2016. RIP Wizard #2.

Achievements - [ 98/100 ]
    World Of The Day's Achieved - [ 11 ]
    Level - [
    100 ]

Need any help or got any questions? Feel free to PM me on forums or message me in game!