Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello! Remember me?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Um, no. A good 70% of those threads were in fact spam. Your 2 bans here prove that. And let's not forget the spammy SBs in game. And how you whined for a full week about how you trusted this guy with your Xeno and then he ripped it off. Hell, even calling us out is a horribly pathetic attempt to make yourself look like a good person.

I hate for a reason. You've given me plenty.

Luckily for you, however, I don't march my despicably toxic self around these parts too much anymore. I've found more toxic things to do, such as playing World of Tanks and working my enjoyably toxic job with equally toxic people who get along with me quite well. In fact, I was just playing Xbox with one of them a few hours ago and we had ourselves a jolly toxic time.
    You're still alive?? noiceeee

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DaCreepah View Post
    Oh wait you play WoT too?
    is it good? it keeps popping in my ps4 must download games.
    "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

Quote Originally Posted by DaCreepah View Post
    Oh wait you play WoT too?
    Blitz primarily. I have PC but Im noob at that and I can't figure out the Xbox controls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    You're still alive?? noiceeee

- - - Updated - - -

is it good? it keeps popping in my ps4 must download games.
    Yea its good. It just tends to get a lot of demented players on during the holidays (i.e. right now).

Banned

Um, no. A good 70% of those threads were in fact spam. Your 2 bans here prove that. And let's not forget the spammy SBs in game. And how you whined for a full week about how you trusted this guy with your Xeno and then he ripped it off. Hell, even calling us out is a horribly pathetic attempt to make yourself look like a good person.

I hate for a reason. You've given me plenty.

Luckily for you, however, I don't march my despicably toxic self around these parts too much anymore. I've found more toxic things to do, such as playing World of Tanks and working my enjoyably toxic job with equally toxic people who get along with me quite well. In fact, I was just playing Xbox with one of them a few hours ago and we had ourselves a jolly toxic time.
    Also, I never trusted anyone a xeno. Only thing that happened like that was when someone placed a xeno and I didn't take it.

It really wasn't a pathetic attempt; you're just one of the people I described in my thread about who had an unhealthy grudge towards me.
    You continued to talk false about me on the forums and make it seem worse than it actually was.

You're just acting negative and repulsive, and refuse to believe I'm a good person.
    All you did was provide stuff that I literally can't recall happened at all.
    Maybe you can provide some examples instead of baseless statistics and stupid reasons to hate?

Heck I even admitted some of my threads were silly back then and you act like I was in denial.

c͓̜̭͔͙̩͎̹ͤ̈́̓̊ͤ̍̅͘͟3̈͛͌̊҉̼̠̠̝R̜̮̥̭͍͉̂̒̑͌͆ͤ̇̌ẖ͖̜͌̈̑ͣ

I'm just curious but...

Is the only reason for your return to retaliate against the Growtopians that decided to 'raid' the PW forums?

W͕̟͕̹̗̠̽ͬ͒̒̾ͯͥ̈́̇͑̿̍̾͗͐ͮ͐̕ ͚͓̭O̧̰̮̿͂̒ͧ̀ͭ̋̆̾̃ͩ͗̂̄ͤ́̀̀ ̯̺͓̼͔̦̹̜̜̥ͅK̴̹̲ͧ͗̆̈́̍ͨ́̀́͝ ̝͇̫͉̗̘̲̟͔Ĕ̴̛̘̝̪̈̈ͦ͌ͥ̏́̕͞ ̻͉͖ ̧͎̥͍̖̹̲͓̺̻̖̬̣ͥͭͣ͂̅́ͅͅA̓̾̍ ̵̮͓̣̲͍̲̟̣͎̦̠̗̻̙̤͌̎̆͋ͣ͐̈͜ ͉̤̝F̴͗̓̿͛̏̂ͦ̿͐͌̌͊͡͏̶̦͈͓̯͟ ̯̳͙̘̰͚̝̳͙̘̺̻͔̪

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Edge View Post
    I'm just curious but...

Is the only reason for your return to retaliate against the Growtopians that decided to 'raid' the PW forums?
    50/50, most of what you need to know is on this thread
    I hope you don't think we deserve these types of raids?

Btw what's WoT about

Quote Originally Posted by NeoslayerPW View Post
    Also, I never trusted anyone a xeno. Only thing that happened like that was when someone placed a xeno and I didn't take it.

It really wasn't a pathetic attempt; you're just one of the people I described in my thread about who had an unhealthy grudge towards me.
    You continued to talk false about me on the forums and make it seem worse than it actually was.

You're just acting negative and repulsive, and refuse to believe I'm a good person.
    All you did was provide stuff that I literally can't recall happened at all.
    Maybe you can provide some examples instead of baseless statistics and stupid reasons to hate?

Heck I even admitted some of my threads were silly back then and you act like I was in denial.
    Ohohoho bull you "never trusted anyone a xeno." You were whining in SBs for a week. I saw them, and thousands more did, too.

Of course I refuse to believe you're a good person. Last time I saw you I had no reason to like you.

I didn't continue posting bad about you. In fact, I actually cheered when you got axed the second time because now the main reason I hated coming here was gone. I was finally free of seeing your spam and I could let it go.

And if you're not trying to look good, why in the hell did you call us out? You could've greeted friends by name but instead you pointed fingers at enemies.

Stop trying to play innocent, Slayer. Im not stupid. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole and proving how much of a spineless coward you are.

Hello, YOU HAVE PW IN YOUR NAME YOU TRAITOR. NO EXCUSES
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

yes of course i do remember you,

and i see that u play pw awsome! pm me your pixl worlds username lets be friends

Banned

Ohohoho bull you "never trusted anyone a xeno." You were whining in SBs for a week. I saw them, and thousands more did, too.

Of course I refuse to believe you're a good person. Last time I saw you I had no reason to like you.

I didn't continue posting bad about you. In fact, I actually cheered when you got axed the second time because now the main reason I hated coming here was gone. I was finally free of seeing your spam and I could let it go.

And if you're not trying to look good, why in the hell did you call us out? You could've greeted friends by name but instead you pointed fingers at enemies.

Stop trying to play innocent, Slayer. Im not stupid. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole and proving how much of a spineless coward you are.
    The only thing I broadcasted was the same thing about was the same message for help breaking..
    Then I couldn't even farm like I used to, I didn't farm for months before I stopped playing. I had no gems. It costed too much and it wasn't even worth it.

Also there's no way I'd know or remember which friends are still playing. I wanted them to come to me.
    Just because I pointed you out for being one of the people with an abnormal hatred for me, doesn't make me a "SpInElEsS CoWaRd" so chill out before you get an infraction while trying to come up with more insults.

Not only that but that was 2 years ago or even more, and you still can't get over it and continue to act like it happened yesterday!

Additionally, the GT forums had a new layout when I was known for getting many infractions back then, I wasn't used to how it worked, I kept screwing up, I have intense long term memory loss, which may be the main reason I don't remember half the stuff you said, but I know I never trusted anyone a xenonite.

...And worst of all, you never answered my question about WoT

Lesser Wizard

Aren't you the person who constantly made threads in the other game forums's offtopic section and talking bad of Growtopia...?
    Why are you spending your time here now? Pretty ironic

Just cruising by on flat tires in an '06 Chevy

no I don't hate you, I never did. yeah I was acting like a little 10 year old shït and I apologize for it.
    Jas#6238

Quote Originally Posted by NeoslayerPW View Post
    The only thing I broadcasted was the same thing about was the same message for help breaking..
    Then I couldn't even farm like I used to, I didn't farm for months before I stopped playing. I had no gems. It costed too much and it wasn't even worth it.

Also there's no way I'd know or remember which friends are still playing. I wanted them to come to me.
    Just because I pointed you out for being one of the people with an abnormal hatred for me, doesn't make me a "SpInElEsS CoWaRd" so chill out before you get an infraction while trying to come up with more insults.

Not only that but that was 2 years ago or even more, and you still can't get over it and continue to act like it happened yesterday!

Additionally, the GT forums had a new layout when I was known for getting many infractions back then, I wasn't used to how it worked, I kept screwing up, I have intense long term memory loss, which may be the main reason I don't remember half the stuff you said, but I know I never trusted anyone a xenonite.

...And worst of all, you never answered my question about WoT
    That happened last spring or so, not 2 years.

"Intense long term memory loss." You can't remember your friends' names but you can sure as hell remember mine. Nice.

Im done wasting my time trying to argue with a person with the mentality of a 10 year old. Best of my toxic wishes in your future endeavours.