Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello! Remember me?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPother View Post
    Haha, it's I AM NOT A TROLL.
    Aha I originally thought at first that you meant you usually troll on PW forums but not here

please leave.

Discord: GummiBear64 🍋#1913

Lesser Wizard
    Thou pestilent shard-borne measle! Thou stalk thee location?

it's iCro's alt here and let me say something 'bout myself.

I am not a hater. I am a person who crystalizes the hate that has already existed and sends it to the target more amplified. Consider me as your messenger of hate from the non-forumers out there in my country AND the forumers already existing.

Oh yeah, I'm Chevon2.

iCro's Instagram
    iCro's Suggestion Box V2
    Theology is currently studying for his 4th Monthly Test. It is a pain in the gluteus maximus that he has too, but occasionally a Theology normally posts random topics in random threads at random times.

Master Sorcerer

As far as I know, evading a forum ban is out of the rules and can even lead to a game ban altogether.

And yes, you did cry for a week in SBs for a week after you got scammed something. I guess you can blame that on your "intense long term memory loss".

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Guys, can't we all just set aside our hate and let him start off fresh? Yes, evading bans are bad and, if I'm right, against the rules. Yes, he did cry about getting scammed something via SBs (and I do recall this event vividly). Maybe he just wants to erase his past. Oh, and trust me - from what I'm reading, it really isn't as toxic as many others' stories. Won't name people so people don't think I'm singling out, but you all generally know who I'm talking about.

On a personal note, welcome back slayer! I'm glad you came back. I (at least) am setting your past aside and hoping that you start off fresh, hopefully doing good to this community.
    Footnote: This reply was not meant to cause drama in any way, shape or form.
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
    Guys, can't we all just set aside our hate and let him start off fresh? Yes, evading bans are bad and, if I'm right, against the rules. Yes, he did cry about getting scammed something via SBs (and I do recall this event vividly). Maybe he just wants to erase his past. Oh, and trust me - from what I'm reading, it really isn't as toxic as many others' stories. Won't name people so people don't think I'm singling out, but you all generally know who I'm talking about.

On a personal note, welcome back slayer! I'm glad you came back. I (at least) am setting your past aside and hoping that you start off fresh, hopefully doing good to this community.
    Footnote: This reply was not meant to cause drama in any way, shape or form.
    >can't we all just set aside our hate and let him start off fresh?

No. He got banned, he evaded. He is banned, he is evading. People get punished for doing exactly this. Who gives a crap how popular, famous, good, kind, friendly, whatever you may use to describe him.

He is evading. He is punished. He is not welcome here.

Discord: GummiBear64 🍋#1913

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by NeoslayerPW View Post
    Hi! Some of you may remember me from back in the days..

I stopped playing GT around 380 days ago. 2013 player.
    I was actually liked by many on the forums but now people spread exaggerated false rumours about me recently, causing me to gain notoriety.
    The things I've heard are just sickening, biased, unforgivable toxicity. It's immature and disgusting.

I made a lot of threads back then.. But I know a lot of them were good as well. People liked me and people hated me. That was two years ago though, I'm a lot better now, most would think.
    Most of the people who dislike me are those specific children who can't help but spread negativity knowing I enjoy playing PW. They like to harass me and ruin GT's reputation, which is why it in turn makes some of the PW players turn into vicious haters like the way they were treated.

Since I don't play this game anymore I probably won't make threads but I just want you all to know that even though I stopped playing I still want to see all the old friends that I used to know. If any of you are still there It's real happy to see or hear from you!

If you have an unhealthy hatred for me or the game (Like Boomer, Nick_furry, FPH7, jasonbwhat, DaCreepah, DevProfit, iCro, and so on, all despicably toxic.)

What I would really, really like to do right now is just talk to Jenuine again..
    Wrong sub-form!

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    >can't we all just set aside our hate and let him start off fresh?

No. He got banned, he evaded. He is banned, he is evading. People get punished for doing exactly this. Who gives a crap how popular, famous, good, kind, friendly, whatever you may use to describe him.

He is evading. He is punished. He is not welcome here.
    I guess you can say that, fair enough.
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
    I guess you can say that, fair enough.

They heartlessly ignored my messages on support and didn't even listen, they probably didn't even know why I was banned.

It was ages ago. The reason it happened was because that was the old me. I'm fine on the pixel worlds forums. No warnings.
    A large amount of my infractions were wrong subforums, because I have memory issues and wasn't used to the new layout.
    I would actually like to see all my old infractions and my old album for memories, I want to see how ridiculous I was, I want to explain how it won't happen again, I want to be accepted. It was unfair and unjust and they were just abusing their power banning a person, (By people who aren't GT riders hating on me just because I play PW)

I've changed and people deserve a second chance.
    I mean if I haven't changed I would have an infraction by now, no?

- go run along back to pixel worlds
    - name calling isn't allowed
    - who cares about your hate list; who asked
    - your past still haunts you
    - god why even bother

mmmmmmm juicy
    oh diddums!!

- - - Updated - - -

They heartlessly ignored my messages on support and didn't even listen, they probably didn't even know why I was banned.

It was ages ago. The reason it happened was that that was the old me. I'm fine with the pixel worlds forums. No warnings.
    A large number of my infractions were wrong subforums, because I have memory issues and wasn't used to the new layout.
    I would actually like to see all my old infractions and my old album for memories, I want to see how ridiculous I was, I want to explain how it won't happen again, I want to be accepted. It was unfair and unjust and they were just abusing their power banning a person, (By people who aren't GT riders hating on me just because I play PW)

Oooh, how delicious: blame your actions on other things. No, you were just being a total numpty. It's called common sense, maybe your memory issues made you forget that?
    Why come back if you don't play? Useless. You will hardly participate in the forums if you do not play Growtopia: because hey, that's the reason it exists. Oh, and by the way, there is the Growtopia Tavern sub-forum for people like you. All of their actions should justified, you were an annoyance, shoving hate down this forum's throat. Come crying back when you want to grasp the memories, how pathetic.
    33 WOTDs won.
    3 Competitions placed in.

Discord Tag: Hrvy#7777

Master Sorcerer

It was ages ago. The reason it happened was because that was the old me. I'm fine on the pixel worlds forums. No warnings.
    A large amount of my infractions were wrong subforums, because I have memory issues and wasn't used to the new layout.

Rules are rules, whether you have "memory issues" or not. Denying a perfectly justified ban by saying that it was "unjust", "unfair", or " a power abuse" simply makes the hole you have put yourself in deeper than it already is.

Besides, a lot of banned forumers regret their past actions and do not come here crying to have a second like you are. Why? Because they have the small bit of common sense to understand that opposing yourself to authority is simply a waste of time. You are no exception to the rules and there is no reason for you to be back here after causing chaos during your stay. Accept the fact that you are not welcome here anymore and return to "Portal Worlds" or whatever that game is before you get banned for evading.

Bleh, why the hate? Chillax and act like nothing ever happened, let the negativity delete itself.

If someone is trying to be nicer, appreciate that, instead of bashing them for their past mistakes.
    IGN: Shadelight ⚧