Thread: Peace

Banned

Unhappy Peace

Hey man,
    (P.s This is my alt) Before I leave I just wanted to right a farewell letter. Here goes nothing...
    Grow has helped me get through some of the hardest times of my life, I've been with it since January 20th 2013. Grow has seen me in many different stages, when I would have a bad day, feel like the world was against me, I would log on to grow and me and my Friends would just build, and build for hours, I would express anything I needed to to them. I remember one day particularly, my grandfather and dog passed away on the same day. In the same hour. 13 Minutes apart. This was in 2013 on January 19th. I was distraught for that day. As of the rest of the week. On January 20th, We went to my cousins, he noticed how distraught I was. He deiced to show me grow, A curse, and a blessing. Since that day I have spent nearly Six thosond hours, over 1,800 days, and nearly two thosond dollars. However the time has come. I am addicted to the game, strait out. No other way to say it when I spend 10 hours a day playing grow and nearly 50 dollars a month, I haven't been "sober" for grow (10 days not playing) since then. Grow got me through a lot. Today I achieved 1000 Diamond locks. Then all of it gone *Poof*, I wont tell you why, or who. But the second that happened my heart stopped, thousands of hours, dollars and days GONE, GONE, ALL ****ING GONE! Thus Im done with this game, I hope you all enjoy playing growtopia. Ill consider hopping on every now and then (not actively) in august or after. I will not (actively) come back. Im done, in Addison to this, some mods and 99% of the player community is completely toxic. Also, I have no life or friends what so ever, that needs to be fixed! Cya all.
    Love Yall and wish you the best,
    Anonymous Player

Default speechless

Well all I would like to say is that life is different for everybody. Yeah maybe it's time for you to move on to find other goals in real life. Perhaps you can speak to idelarosa he suffered the same fate as you.
    IGN : Minidroplets

Proud Owner of Legendarymountains & Scams

My favourite quote

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <description of this thread, in your own words>

#Water Ancients [Super inactive there but watever]
    Fan of 鄧紫棋

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by StarXe39 View Post
    Hey man,
    (P.s This is my alt) Before I leave I just wanted to right a farewell letter. Here goes nothing...
    Grow has helped me get through some of the hardest times of my life, I've been with it since January 20th 2013. Grow has seen me in many different stages, when I would have a bad day, feel like the world was against me, I would log on to grow and me and my Friends would just build, and build for hours, I would express anything I needed to to them. I remember one day particularly, my grandfather and dog passed away on the same day. In the same hour. 13 Minutes apart. This was in 2013 on January 19th. I was distraught for that day. As of the rest of the week. On January 20th, We went to my cousins, he noticed how distraught I was. He deiced to show me grow, A curse, and a blessing. Since that day I have spent nearly Six thosond hours, over 1,800 days, and nearly two thosond dollars. However the time has come. I am addicted to the game, strait out. No other way to say it when I spend 10 hours a day playing grow and nearly 50 dollars a month, I haven't been "sober" for grow (10 days not playing) since then. Grow got me through a lot. Today I achieved 1000 Diamond locks. Then all of it gone *Poof*, I wont tell you why, or who. But the second that happened my heart stopped, thousands of hours, dollars and days GONE, GONE, ALL ****ING GONE! Thus Im done with this game, I hope you all enjoy playing growtopia. Ill consider hopping on every now and then (not actively) in august or after. I will not (actively) come back. Im done, in Addison to this, some mods and 99% of the player community is completely toxic. Also, I have no life or friends what so ever, that needs to be fixed! Cya all.
    Love Yall and wish you the best,
    Anonymous Player
    Good luck and have a great life.

Ok. (10chars)
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IndelibleG...deta-small.gif
    "You call me evil for wanting to destroy all that is good. But, are you not evil for wanting to protect all that is wicked?"

Wow..............
    2000 dollars?
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Farewell, hope you find other enjoyable things apart from this game
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

There's really a time when you have to say goodbye, Wishing you a good luck in real life and as time passes!
    (Oh $2000? I could've bought some Supreme or Comme Des Garcons or any luxury clothing)
    ign:hydrants