Thread: sad times

Default sad times

When you realize theres no point in trying to do things like all the special quests to sponsor an item because of your past bans (false and real)

and you realize after you make this that you could of gotten unbanned on your account instead of waiting for the ban because it was false but you didnt know how to email support.
    Player Of 5 Years And Around $500 (USD) Spent!
    #P2WFTW
    IGN - dowdcow
    Lvl - 38

My (ded) Channel

Could probably still email them. They have access to logs and with enough digging they'll probably find it and realize the error.

i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog

Quote Originally Posted by dow View Post
    When you realize theres no point in trying to do things like all the special quests to sponsor an item because of your past bans (false and real)

and you realize after you make this that you could of gotten unbanned on your account instead of waiting for the ban because it was false but you didnt know how to email support.
    Email them and tell them every detail and hope that they dont send a copy pasted reply.
    It might take too long but proving that you are right and you havent done anything wrong is worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Email them and tell them every detail and hope that they dont send a copy pasted reply.
    It might take too long but proving that you are right and you havent done anything wrong is worth the wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Could probably still email them. They have access to logs and with enough digging they'll probably find it and realize the error.
    I donno if theres a way to check all my bans and curses, but I know for a fact 2 examples of them being false. The other one I remember is legit.

The 3 I remember are

1. I was false banned for "drop games" because I was sbing about dont do drop game and I was my world with a OBVIOUSLY person who was my friend. I was sbing about dont play drop games (Because I didnt spend gems well) and I would sb and then I would say dont drop or this will happen and my friend would drop somthing and I would block and be like this what happens. It was so dumb because I remember I had been doing it for awhile and and had dropped rare stuff, and they banned me when he dropped lep beard.

2. I was banned because I went to my grandmas house and my cousin who played gt was there and he downloaded hacks on her computer, basically got banned bc same ip or somthing. Sounds like a lie but I have no reason to lie.

3. I was cursed (I think, might of been banned) because I was helping my friend do world trade scam (fp I made bad choice but he was a good friend)

There might be another one but I forgot.

So theres no point bc I made bad decisions in my life.
    Player Of 5 Years And Around $500 (USD) Spent!
    #P2WFTW
    IGN - dowdcow
    Lvl - 38

My (ded) Channel

i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog

Quote Originally Posted by dow View Post
    I donno if theres a way to check all my bans and curses, but I know for a fact 2 examples of them being false. The other one I remember is legit.

The 3 I remember are

1. I was false banned for "drop games" because I was sbing about dont do drop game and I was my world with a OBVIOUSLY person who was my friend. I was sbing about dont play drop games (Because I didnt spend gems well) and I would sb and then I would say dont drop or this will happen and my friend would drop somthing and I would block and be like this what happens. It was so dumb because I remember I had been doing it for awhile and and had dropped rare stuff, and they banned me when he dropped lep beard.

2. I was banned because I went to my grandmas house and my cousin who played gt was there and he downloaded hacks on her computer, basically got banned bc same ip or somthing. Sounds like a lie but I have no reason to lie.

3. I was cursed (I think, might of been banned) because I was helping my friend do world trade scam (fp I made bad choice but he was a good friend)

There might be another one but I forgot.

So theres no point bc I made bad decisions in my life.
    Email the support and give them that info and wait until they reply. I hope they do. You didnt do anything wrong except the cursed one.