Thread: [Guide] How to properly invest

Default [Guide] How to properly invest

Ok, so I got a lot of thoughts about this matter, so I am going to make a guide about it. I don't really care that a lot of other people have made their own versions, as I just want to share my thoughts, which is what the forums are about, right? Anyway, first guide so criticize how hard you want as I don't have a weak spine and can take it. Please no extensive insulting please, because it gets annoying after a while. Let's get going!

1. What is investing?

2. How do I start?

3. Maximizing profit

4. Buying/selling the items

5. Example

6. Final thoughts

Whew that was a mouthful and a good hour, new respect for guide makers here. Anyway, if you have any questions post them below, and me or somebody else will answer them eventually. Also, if you find a typo, want me to elaborate on a topic more, or just feel as if information is missing, reply below and I will do my best to fix it. Good luck to all those new investors out there, and may we all find da wae.
    IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

I come and go from the forums as I please.

misster umm me gotten malevent hairs...
    gud profitz margen?

?????me no watch house hunter....
    Hi. I'm SDSSU!

Default Investments!

Quote Originally Posted by 13Storms View Post
    Ok, so I got a lot of thoughts about this matter, so I am going to make a guide about it. I don't really care that a lot of other people have made their own versions, as I just want to share my thoughts, which is what the forums are about, right? Anyway, first guide so criticize how hard you want as I don't have a weak spine and can take it. Please no extensive insulting please, because it gets annoying after a while. Let's get going!

1. What is investing?

2. How do I start?

3. Maximizing profit

4. Buying/selling the items

5. Example

6. Final thoughts

Whew that was a mouthful and a good hour, new respect for guide makers here. Anyway, if you have any questions post them below, and me or somebody else will answer them eventually. Also, if you find a typo, want me to elaborate on a topic more, or just feel as if information is missing, reply below and I will do my best to fix it. Good luck to all those new investors out there, and may we all find da wae.
    Great job!
    ‘Ello! Canadian teen who wishes to be helpful. My absolute dream is to eventually become a moderator for this game. My new name is Galaxity, for now.