Thread: Rayman Fist with ATMs

Question Rayman Fist with ATMs

Is harvesting 3 ATMs at once with the Rayman Fist gives the same amount of gems equal to 3 ATMs? Because when I do so, I only get the gems of a single ATM but it harvests 3 ATMs.

I questioned the support and this is their response:

Hello,
    Please double check because we have players who are using the Rayman fist for farming ATMs and none of them reported such issue.
    You can post it on the forums and the players will help you with the numbers if you like.

Best regards

- Growtopia Staff
    sevenfootmonster.com
    YouTube: iPadGameWalkthrough
    Growtopia: iSFM

Master Sorcerer

Try it multiple times. Like harvest 3 atms like this 10 times and if you get under 200 gems (No jackpots), you aren't getting all the gems and it is a bug.

I tested it a few times right now.
    It seems to give the same amount of gems in average.
    But I get less jackpots using rayman, about 1 jackpot every 3-4rows, while with a normal punch i get around 1-2 every row.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleonn View Post
    But I get less jackpots using rayman, about 1 jackpot every 3-4rows, while with a normal punch i get around 1-2 every row.
    The jackpot thing doesn't make any sense. Pretty sure its just bad luck. To get an average for jackpots, you need to harvest atleast thousands of atms.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    The jackpot thing doesn't make any sense. Pretty sure its just bad luck. To get an average for jackpots, you need to harvest atleast thousands of atms.
    I harvest thousands of atms

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    I harvest thousands of atms daily, but I tested that only on about 10k. Not sure if it's enough.
    I could test more if it helps, but the rayman is quite annoying to use for harvesting atms. I prefear to use a mermaid tail (because it's a little faster then a tractor) and a long range punch item. (such as hbow or other stuff )

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleonn View Post
    I have tried with and without the fist and I think I noticed a difference in the amount of gems I got.

EDIT:
    I have no idea how I haven't noticed a difference before, but the fist works properly on ATMs after all.
    sevenfootmonster.com
    YouTube: iPadGameWalkthrough
    Growtopia: iSFM