Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Story game. Anyone wanna play?

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer SamPlayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ew! Creepy Stalker....
    Posts
    908

    Default

    the squirrel teleported and ate timmy's mom
    IGN:TheNoobyGod
    Play Fortnite nowadays, slowly going back to GT
    Avatar by iFluffy
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/tyranitar.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard iFluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamPlayz View Post
    the squirrel teleported and ate timmy's mom
    Timmy was filled with RAGE; he had to get his mom back
    or
    he
    would
    have
    to
    do
    chores
    by
    HIMSELF!
    'Ello y'all! :^)

    IGN: iFluffy
    Where to Meet Me: I'm most likely in FLUFFYPRODUCE or IFLUFFY
    Insta: @xyrilldraws (I make watercolor, cartoony art!)
    LGBTQ+: I'm Bisexual :^))

  3. #23
    Lesser Wizard Splunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFluffy View Post
    Timmy was filled with RAGE; he had to get his mom back
    or
    he
    would
    have
    to
    do
    chores
    by
    HIMSELF!
    The chipmunk looked at Timmy with his eyes then looked down at his mother and continued to eat her!
    IGN Nawie
    Level 30
    "Just a random noob on the forums"
    http://www.andpop.com/wp-content/upl...13/04/seal.gif

  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard DontView's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Having fun.
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splunk View Post
    The chipmunk looked at Timmy with his eyes then looked down at his mother and continued to eat her!
    Timmy then unleashed the power within him and then he blasted the chipmunk to the 5th dimension. There, the Chipmunk saw his future.
    IGN: DeathAngel50 (dk why people would need my IGN but, meh, who cares?)
    Turns out that my inner pokemon was a pikachu, cool
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif
    Find your inner pokemon here!

    Get your dream item from PotatoMarco (His actual Youtube channel name.)
    https://s4.postimg.org/5b7io5k5p/MWW.png

  5. #25
    Lesser Knight dazaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    31

    Default

    templet of goddesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xing View Post
    so please tell me how to delete thread like this? im afraid that mod ban me from forum
    cuz im idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Xing
    I'M HAVED THT PROBLEMS WITH GEIGERS!!!!!!1!!!
    edit: ok im realized mistake.
    later im get ban pls I want to deleted this thread

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer lucklife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    An island somewhere
    Posts
    4,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazaro View Post
    templet of goddesses.
    so he stole a car and decided to look for the map to show him da wae
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

    I've finally caught up with you



    Discord:Lucklife#3726

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Hay,
    The thread and forum are a little cleaner now.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer AssasinRio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    You'd be dead before you know it.
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    so he stole a car and decided to look for the map to show him da wae
    The map led him to Uganda where he was spit to death by the Ugandan Knuckles.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaurkal View Post
    Hay,
    The thread and forum are a little cleaner now.
    That's not a story nab
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IndelibleG...deta-small.gif
    "You call me evil for wanting to destroy all that is good. But, are you not evil for wanting to protect all that is wicked?"

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    dnaliahT
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaurkal View Post
    Hay,
    The thread and forum are a little cleaner now.
    I just reply about potatoes on the grass
    I'm back
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Discord : IQflu#5214

  10. #30
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssasinRio View Post
    The map led him to Uganda where he was spit to death by the Ugandan Knuckles.

    - - - Updated - - -


    That's not a story nab
    Black panther, on his daily duty of patrolling the African Nations of Narobia, found Timmy, brought him back to Wakanda and resurrected him. Then the Black Panther proceeded to teach Timmy his martial art skills so that the next time a hole appears beneath him, he can somersault over it.
    [Personal Info]
    IGN: EcoEvan
    Level: 50
    Achievements: 63/100
    Days since account creation: 1415
    Hours played: 2607

    [Goals]
    Own a trade world [✓]
    Own a vend World
    Get focused eyes - 47/100

    In need of world locks? We are hiring here

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer lucklife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    An island somewhere
    Posts
    4,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Luo View Post
    Black panther, on his daily duty of patrolling the African Nations of Narobia, found Timmy, brought him back to Wakanda and resurrected him. Then the Black Panther proceeded to teach Timmy his martial art skills so that the next time a hole appears beneath him, he can somersault over it.
    But after 14 minutes, black panther got taken away for a movie shoot and would never return
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

    I've finally caught up with you



    Discord:Lucklife#3726

  12. #32

    Default

    timmy then decided to go to kaurkal's house to assassinate him for banning Samplayz
    SELL DARK GREEN WALLPAPER 40/1, AND GREEN WALLPAPER 18/1 IN NOOBYGODGT
    ign:TheNoobyGod

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The polygons.
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDoesntPlay View Post
    timmy then decided to go to kaurkal's house to assassinate him for banning Samplayz
    This is ban evading. We forumers do not report evaders unless they disrupt the forums. If you do get banned it will be because you have made it abundantly clear that you are evading.

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    This is ban evading. We forumers do not report evaders unless they disrupt the forums. If you do get banned it will be because you have made it abundantly clear that you are evading.
    Its not ban evading if the account was made before the ban
    SELL DARK GREEN WALLPAPER 40/1, AND GREEN WALLPAPER 18/1 IN NOOBYGODGT
    ign:TheNoobyGod

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    The polygons.
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDoesntPlay View Post
    Its not ban evading if the account was made before the ban
    It is. Ban evading is using the forums fully after getting banned within the duration of the ban itself. Making a new or using a previously made account does not change the circumstances by any means. Ban evading is not making a new account after being banned - where did you get that idea from?

    I'll make it even easier: Using an account while banned on another as its replacement or entirely is ban evading, simple. Don't believe me, send Kaurkal a private message.

  16. #36
    Lesser Wizard SamsterGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    "I'm sorry Sam can't come to the phone right now... why? Because he changed to SamsterGT"
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    But after 14 minutes, black panther got taken away for a movie shoot and would never return
    Then he saw something really bright in the sky, it was a star four stars, no it was.. no time to think about that. The "stars" fell slowly down and came to Timmy, then the stars surrounded Timmy and slowly began to rotate. He actually began to see what the "stars" are, these are rocks! A snake of water joined into the circle, then air made him float up into the sky. He was in his avatar trans.

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer AssasinRio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    You'd be dead before you know it.
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsterGT View Post
    Then he saw something really bright in the sky, it was a star four stars, no it was.. no time to think about that. The "stars" fell slowly down and came to Timmy, then the stars surrounded Timmy and slowly began to rotate. He actually began to see what the "stars" are, these are rocks! A snake of water joined into the circle, then air made him float up into the sky. He was in his avatar trans.
    And he got spit to death. Again.
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IndelibleG...deta-small.gif
    "You call me evil for wanting to destroy all that is good. But, are you not evil for wanting to protect all that is wicked?"

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    I live in boxing ring
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssasinRio View Post
    And he got spit to death. Again.
    THen he ****ed all bitches he wanted and died proudly. ENd of the ****ing bullshit story **** .

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer AssasinRio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    You'd be dead before you know it.
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    THen he ****ed all bitches he wanted and died proudly. ENd of the ****ing bullshit story **** .
    But he was cursed and will live forever while being spit to death repeatedly by the Ugandan Knuckles, and so shifting from life to death repeatedly, bringing much pain.
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IndelibleG...deta-small.gif
    "You call me evil for wanting to destroy all that is good. But, are you not evil for wanting to protect all that is wicked?"

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer Qmbeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    WkwkLand
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssasinRio View Post
    But he was cursed and will live forever while being spit to death repeatedly by the Ugandan Knuckles, and so shifting from life to death repeatedly, bringing much pain.
    he f***ed up with that pain... and finally he begin a journey to break the curse.
    Level : 102/125
    Avatar made by A10a in here

    Cheap SSP seed at SCNVEND


    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Potato Marco's generation>

    Some Quotes I love

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •