Thread: Sniping Prismatic Aura/Aurora! How to Earn 10+ wls a day!

Lesser Wizard

Default Sniping Prismatic Aura/Aurora! How to Earn 10+ wls a day!

So today, I will be telling you guys one of my favorite tricks to get Easy Wls if you have around 5-10 wls! I have been doing this for about a week, and I've earned approximetly 50 wls! Here are the Steps! Also, when you are performing this only carry 45 wls with you.

1) Buy 200 Aurora! You can easily get 200 for like 5-10 wls.
    2) Wait for the Scam SB's about cheap Prismatic Aura's.
    3) Before entering the Scam World, Make Sure you Have the 200 Aurora and 45 wls only.

Sidenote: These scam worlds usually sell 1 real Prismatic Aura for cheap, before they start the actual scam in which they sell Aurora's for 50 wls and Prismatic Aura's for 500 wls!

4) I suggest going to options, and clicking Only Recieve Text from Friends to reduce lag.
    5) Now go buy whatever is in the FIRST VEND. If its a cheap Prism Aura you profit 10-15 wls. if its an Aurora, the trade doesn't work, because you have 200 Auroras in your backpack/bag. if its an Prism Aura for 500 wls, you dont have the wls to buy it. ( This is why you carry 45 wls!)

Good Luck! 100% exploit!

IGN: Astrolabe
    Level: 30

New to the Forums!
    I Break for Gems! - https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...aking-For-Gems!
    Working/Worked for:
    Worked for Nitroyousines/ITheOnly
    Worked for UltraAsian/UltraAsian
    Worked for DlsGalaxy/DlsGalaxy
    Working/Managing SkyLord120/Alimanz Peppers
    Working/Managing Snowcone's Pepper Farm

Quote Originally Posted by Astrolabe View Post
    So today, I will be telling you guys one of my favorite tricks to get Easy Wls if you have around 5-10 wls! I have been doing this for about a week, and I've earned approximetly 50 wls! Here are the Steps! Also, when you are performing this only carry 45 wls with you.

1) Buy 200 Aurora! You can easily get 200 for like 5-10 wls.
    2) Wait for the Scam SB's about cheap Prismatic Aura's.
    3) Before entering the Scam World, Make Sure you Have the 200 Aurora and 45 wls only.

Sidenote: These scam worlds usually sell 1 real Prismatic Aura for cheap, before they start the actual scam in which they sell Aurora's for 50 wls and Prismatic Aura's for 500 wls!

4) I suggest going to options, and clicking Only Recieve Text from Friends to reduce lag.
    5) Now go buy whatever is in the FIRST VEND. If its a cheap Prism Aura you profit 10-15 wls. if its an Aurora, the trade doesn't work, because you have 200 Auroras in your backpack/bag. if its an Prism Aura for 500 wls, you dont have the wls to buy it. ( This is why you carry 45 wls!)

Good Luck! 100% exploit!
    Nor unethical, nor illegal.

Imma try this, thanks
    hi im temmie!

My BFG world: WasabiGems