Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Growconomy | The Online Price Checker

you should definitely give me the trender access right now. most of the valentine item price are outdated.
    Playing since 2014. Left the game multiple time and is now staying for long.
    PM me in game or forum if you want to add me.
    IGN: GhostSock

****ytics report - week 6
    Another great week! We've seen a steady increase in user base (over 200%!!) and a higher retention rate as well - this means users are 'kept' so the same users visit the site over a long period of time. The highest redirection rate is still coming from direct links and the GT forums, meaning the signature campaign has really worked! Great results so far, I'm hoping for a higher increase next week at public release!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 13.37.06.png
Views: 266
Size:  104.6 KB

Site updates
    Great news! The price-setting phase is now behind us, this means that all 2600-ish items now have a (semi-)accurate price! This is really great and I want to take this time to thank all of Growconomy's price-setting team immensely for making this happen. The final leaderboards are:
    1. MrAugu (905!! contributions | Reward: 2x Rollback Plaque I)
    2. Fuzeds (321 contributions | Reward: 5x World Lock)
    3. ASadNoodle (245 contributions | Reward: 5x World Lock)

Congrats guys!
    Some honourable mentions:
    4. Darciukas (187 contributions - for being there from the beginning)
    5. KickAll (178 contributions - for your utter dedication)

And of course anyone else who did any kind of price-setting! All tiny bits make this one very large bit that is now the complete database! Great work

Now for the fun part!
    Of course, this development means the site is (almost) ready for public release. I still need to do some back-end site stuff to ready it for release, this includes SEO and a very strange bug that I hope to squash at the earliest convenience. I'll also be dividing items over admins this weekend, I'll try to meet all your demands but don't expect to get all of them! I'll try my best. Also, this message is specifically for people who only applied as a price-setter: if you want to continue to work on the project, let me know. I'm more than happy to convert your account to a 'permanent' one.

That's the news for now, I hope you have a fantastic day and make sure to give the hard-working admins some love!
    Thanks for reading!

Growconomy Discord Server!
    Hey, I'm glad to announce that Growconomy now has a discord server! Someone suggested this, and I figured it's quite a good idea to increase user interaction. If you have any questions regarding Growconomy, make sure to ask them there as it's an easier and quicker way to communicate!
    Join the server using the following link:

discord.gg/nUNJkyD

Hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyotje2011 View Post
    Growconomy Discord Server!
    Hey, I'm glad to announce that Growconomy now has a discord server! Someone suggested this, and I figured it's quite a good idea to increase user interaction. If you have any questions regarding Growconomy, make sure to ask them there as it's an easier and quicker way to communicate!
    Join the server using the following link:

Growconomy Discord

Hope to see you there!
    And that someone is me

IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!

Slight advertisement but haha, If you are looking to join a very good and welcoming GTA V roleplay community, Join : https://discord.gg/SYCVVUD

Finally, someone actually did something like this. No more trying to get into NASDAQ trying to find out the price of one item. I hope you make a team of people who go in and update the prices, I'm pretty sure if you ask around on the forums, people would be happy to help with that. I really hope this website takes off!
    Hi I'm Pikasack!
    Pretty much a lurker, if you DM me I will probably respond within a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    And that someone is me
    Yeah, thanks for the great suggestion!
    To clarify, the discord server is a quick way to communicate with the editor team for other editors but also for the public. If there's any questions or concerns you have feel free to either leave a comment in this thread, on the discord server or by sending an email to contact@growconomy.net. All of those work and are checked regularly!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikasack View Post
    Finally, someone actually did something like this. No more trying to get into NASDAQ trying to find out the price of one item. I hope you make a team of people who go in and update the prices, I'm pretty sure if you ask around on the forums, people would be happy to help with that. I really hope this website takes off!
    Glad you're excited! In fact, I already do have quite a large team of editors. You can check them out at the bottom (mobile) or right (desktop) of the page.
    You can also help increasing the popularity! If you tell all your friends about Growconomy, it'll sure increase the amount of users. Any kind of exposure is always appreciated!

Bumping up the thread!

Banned

Hay!

Just wanted to say that it's really amazing to see such project Growing!

Hats off to everyone who worked on this project and can't wait to see what is next!

Name:  Give+this+man+a+medal+_27654b594e95a74bca4f65f78b5f3db6.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  12.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kaurkal View Post
    Hay!

Just wanted to say that it's really amazing to see such project Growing!

Hats off to everyone who worked on this project and can't wait to see what is next!

Name:  Give+this+man+a+medal+_27654b594e95a74bca4f65f78b5f3db6.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  12.3 KB
    Thanks for your support dude!

Does this mean growconomy.net is now whitelisted in Growtopia's chat?
    *wishful thinking intensifies*

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 224
Size:  478.9 KB

Banned

Well, unfortunately not BUT we are exploring and working to find the best solution for such issues

Quote Originally Posted by Kaurkal View Post
    Well, unfortunately not BUT we are exploring and working to find the best solution for such issues
    But... I'll pay you back in IAPs

No, just kidding, glad to hear you're actively looking into this!

****ytics report - Week 7
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 15.15.30.png
Views: 189
Size:  42.3 KB

Another week of GREAT stats! A massive increase in total user base, great retention rates... In other words, the adwords campaign is really working! Today, the site will go out of beta so I'll increase the adwords budget for this month at least! I'll be increasing the overall advertisements even more and I'll start contacting influencers too. Looking forward to next week's stats!

PUBLIC RELEASE!
    The site is now officially out of beta, and therefore seriously usable as a price checker! Great news! And... we need you to report prices that are incorrect in order to display even more accurate prices. Most of the highly fluctuating items are taken care of - please check to see if other prices are accurate as well. We have a pretty big team to take care of it!
    Please join our discord channel if you have any questions, concerns or are just looking for a chat:
    discord.gg/nUNJkyD

Patreon
    We now have a patreon page! As you may or may not have noticed, there's now an ad for that at the top of the page. I want to switch to a bigger server in march, that's quite costly but I need it for the large increase in users! If you want to support the project, this is the way! Of course, you can also recommend us to friends, which is also very helpful!
    If you don't want to see the ad, most adblockers have an element blocker integrated. Just click on that, and then on the element and you should no longer see it. If you want to add a manual filter, this is the element's source code:
    Code:
    <div id="supportUs">
          <h5>Support us:</h5><a href="https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=9788893" data-patreon-widget-type="become-patron-button">Support us on Patreon!</a>
          <script async src="https://c6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>
          <button class="close supB">×</button>
    </div>
    Can't wait to keep you updated! Make sure to ask any questions you have here, on the discord server or at contact@growconomy.net!
    Thanks for your support!