Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 평창 2018 실.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    8,224

    Default 평창 2018 실.

    동계 올림픽에 관해 이야기하십시오.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Overact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    166

    Default

    haha you can't translate if I don't use spacing

    예선전에서부터중국한테지면어쩌자 걸까한턴에4점도먹었는데져버렸네


    | IGN : Overact |
    | Check out songs in OACT |


    | #EarthAncient |

    Siggy updated on 2018-Mar-31

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    8,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Overact View Post
    haha you can't translate if I don't use spacing

    예선전에서부터중국한테지면어쩌자 걸까한턴에4점도먹었는데져버렸네
    Are you talking about Team Korea?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer hunt2man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Shadesmar
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    구글 번역은 집회가 나쁘다.

    Google translate is really bad. That's what I actually said.
    “A man can only stumble for so long before he either falls or stands up straight.”

    Wanna join the ancients?

    ^Click here^

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    4,988

    Default

    메리 크리스마스 호모 사피엔스
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "Adapt or die."
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Ryuu Kaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    First Layer of Life
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    I'm always love japan

    中國國家主席習近平在北京舉行的「 帶一路」峰會開幕儀式致辭,強調這 由中國發起的經濟貿易走廊並不是另 起爐灶,而是與各國的「戰略對接」

    多國領袖主席出席峰會,包括俄羅斯 統普京、菲律賓總統杜特爾特和土耳 總統埃爾多安。

    但是除意大利外,西方主要國家都分 只派出代表出席。日本也只派出了執 自民黨自民黨幹事長二階俊博,而印 度更沒有參與峰會。
    =IGN : Crausse=

    Visit : BreakSSP
    (SSP shop, Free xp, Free gems)



    Tons of Free Gems World linked in
    B4GLINK/FREEGEMLINK/FGWLINK


    Buy/ Sell your Rare Guild Name in
    BuyGuildname/ BuyRareGuild

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer CowMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Where Cows Live
    Posts
    4,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    I'm always love japan

    中國國家主席習近平在北京舉行的「 帶一路」峰會開幕儀式致辭,強調這 由中國發起的經濟貿易走廊並不是另 起爐灶,而是與各國的「戰略對接」

    多國領袖主席出席峰會,包括俄羅斯 統普京、菲律賓總統杜特爾特和土耳 總統埃爾多安。

    但是除意大利外,西方主要國家都分 只派出代表出席。日本也只派出了執 自民黨自民黨幹事長二階俊博,而印 度更沒有參與峰會。
    All of my heart is in banana oh na na
    my real face:

    my singing baes: Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello/Taylor Swift and Little Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by this dot.
    "Adapt or die."
    Shoutout to effanx11! The best guy in the whole universe! He knows why!

    Psle: 25*
    #AIRSECT
    #AIRANCIENT

    i ship cat noir and ladybug

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Victorbos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    France................... Posts: 43,301
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    구글 번역은 집회가 나쁘다.

    Google translate is really bad. That's what I actually said.

    Saw it
    Name:  lll.PNG
Views: 106
Size:  22.2 KB

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    사회자는 잘 알지 못한다 : 와우, 김정은에게는 작은 성기가있다. 오 세상에
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer LightX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    너 왜 한국인들 얘기하고있어?
    I am a Banana
    Wanna Join the bananas?
    Post this in your SIG and my avatar in your avatar!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •