Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A quick note from ExeCutie

Quote Originally Posted by ExeCutie View Post
    Thank you guys!

Ha ha, there is no son or daughter - just a wonderful husband!
    oh hunny...
    When wonderful women and wonderful men love wonderfully...
    Once in awhile they are given the most wonderful of blessings..
    Thats how it happened for me anyway...

I wish the same for you <3

Name:  20180228_112928-1-1-1.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  566.4 KB

Thats my 21 month old daughter Raven Lynn playing dress up earlier today....

Every single night me and a wonderful man who was wonderfully blessed to be her wonderful father tuck her in with wonderful bedtime stories...
    You will see what im talking about when your wonderful husband gives you your wonderful babies <3

Until then, enjoy being a strong, fierce, beautiful, and EDUCATED newlywed!!!!

Dont ever forget that its still a big deal for a woman to be all of these things... and never let an opportunity to let younger generations of ladys know that they are the leaders of tomorrow and that as long as we love ourselves, we will always be loved ❤

I know that was a lot... u just made me remember what i felt like when my life took off as yours is now <3

Somethin tells me u got this tho... you certainly left the growtopian world a better place then you found it... idk... i just have a feeling that no matter what places your future endeavors should bring you... they too will be better for having known you ❤
    -pookpunzle
    Last edited by Pookpunzle; 03-02-2018 at 12:03 AM. Reason: ITS FINALLY FIXEDD
    Raven Lynn i love you higher then the sky and deeper then the ocean...and thats a whole whole lot.

I haven’t talked to you or anything but I still have seen your replies on threads and from what I have read your a real loving, gentle woman who I hope has a great marriage ahead of them and great travel experiences.

Good luck
    Best Toy Made:

Talking

Dear Growtopians,

As you might have noticed, in the last couple of months I have taken a step back from the community and handed over my tasks gradually, after deciding it's time to focus on my personal life more, and step down from the Community Manager position. Leaving Abu Dhabi has not been easy, the entire experience being amazing, but being close to graduation and recently getting married takes quite a bit of my time !

I'm not going to say goodbye, however, as I'll continue helping as a moderator from now on, but I wanted to take this oportunity to thank you for this great adventure.

See you around,
    ExeCutie
    You spelled opportunity wrong
    Hello I am Zavins

Dear Growtopians,

As you might have noticed, in the last couple of months I have taken a step back from the community and handed over my tasks gradually, after deciding it's time to focus on my personal life more, and step down from the Community Manager position. Leaving Abu Dhabi has not been easy, the entire experience being amazing, but being close to graduation and recently getting married takes quite a bit of my time !

I'm not going to say goodbye, however, as I'll continue helping as a moderator from now on, but I wanted to take this oportunity to thank you for this great adventure.

See you around,
    ExeCutie
    Who gonna Take ur place in forum when u gone?

Oh god please don't go to Fan Creations I thought you were gonna leave forever oh jeez

Way to start my forum career
    IGN SnipedLyfe

Join the ANCIENT'S CLAN at In-Game World RECRUITMENT or make Discord Account and use join code Y2x5KUG

ex-Head Forum Administrator for the clan

Proud member of AIR ANCIENT's (Edmush) and unofficial EGG ANCIENT's (Xregal)