Thread: What’s the best item to “Buy Low , Sell High”

Question What’s the best item to “Buy Low , Sell High”

Anything that you can use to do that method that’s lower or equal to 200 wls
    ??!!any advice of what to sell and buy

I tried investments when i had 2dls and i think you shouldnt waste your time, because of this im pretty poor

Just do farming until 7+ dls at the minimum. From there, instead of looking at a specific item look at a range of things. The best way is to look for people selling chunks of items for cheaper than trading price- usually found via sbs. NEVER buy items from the trade world if ur looking to profit. The only way thisll pay off is if you are sure it will rise. Trade world prices are completely average and buying things like death scarf wield 2wls profit or so if u stick in the trade worlds for longg
    IGN:Spherical
    Level:52

I stopped following it

Want to see some Event related Goals and Daily Quests?
    Click here!

get 15ish dls. buy expensive clothing for cheap and sell more. example: i buy phoenix crowns 1350ish in morning and sell 1420ish to desperate night buyers

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by TheSphere View Post
    I tried investments when i had 2dls and i think you shouldnt waste your time, because of this im pretty poor

Just do farming until 7+ dls at the minimum. From there, instead of looking at a specific item look at a range of things. The best way is to look for people selling chunks of items for cheaper than trading price- usually found via sbs. NEVER buy items from the trade world if ur looking to profit. The only way thisll pay off is if you are sure it will rise. Trade world prices are completely average and buying things like death scarf wield 2wls profit or so if u stick in the trade worlds for longg
    Thanks and what should I start farming so I could rise to 7dls + or something . Any recommendations

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sythee View Post
    get 15ish dls. buy expensive clothing for cheap and sell more. example: i buy phoenix crowns 1350ish in morning and sell 1420ish to desperate night buyers
    Thanks and damn that will prolly take a while to be able to farm so I would be able to get them 15ish dls. And damn that’s a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by McCurdy View Post
    Thanks and what should I start farming so I could rise to 7dls + or something . Any recommendations

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks and damn that will prolly take a while to be able to farm so I would be able to get them 15ish dls. And damn that’s a good idea
    Idk i dont farm
    Buy 200 of a desired farmable to start and resell the seeds after breaking, if u make loss then the price is too dumb and not worth farming

I think
    IGN:Spherical
    Level:52

I stopped following it

Want to see some Event related Goals and Daily Quests?
    Click here!

There are many items that you can trade between 1-7 dls with nice enough profit. The issue is on relatively how easy it is to resell it without wasting too much time or losing wls as well. First thing you need to do is get richer of course, but then don't dive straight into trading. Learn and study the prices and the economy a bit before. You'll eventually find out certain items are nearly impossible to sell if you were merely looking to profit. Always be suspicious when something is cheap & recognize if the item will soon be available via an event and etc.

I would like to say, it's not a good idea to buy clothing items as already said. But since somebody mentioned, I need to clarify. Don't buy clothing items to buy n sell high because (1) majority of them are dropping rn (2) as said, your profits are marginally low so you will spend a long time trying to profit just a bit.

My suggestion. There is no minimum requirement to start investing. But I suggest at least a hundred world locks. Never invest all of your world locks. Keep like 50% for investing and the rest for yourself. Invest ONLY in short-term investments. Example:- crystals, crime-waves etc. etc.

Once you have a lot of world locks you can start making items that require consumables for the intention of profit. Example:- cupid, ruby lock, the cowl mask last halloween etc. etc.
    That is time laborsome as well, but it's a good idea in my opinion.

The rest you will explore on your own.

Btw don't stop farming until you have at least 50 diamond locks. Investing should be a side job at least until then.
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Txmom's Crown?

I have some experience with that.

It price basically depends on the time you sell.

Here's my past experience:

Sometime if you meet 3 or more sellers in BUYCROWN, then the price will be 1155.

However, if you manage to wait all sellers leave then people will be begging for 1165.

So i have ever saw people begging for 1165 right 15 minutes after people sold 1150
    Leaf(fan name) / Blue(JP) / Green(US)FROM Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green is the Best WaiFu

Current assets = 19512wls

GOAL(S)
    19807/20000wls = 99.04% to the Goal " 200DLS "