Thread: Wow the updates made my day!!!!!!

Serf

Angry Wow the updates made my day!!!!!!

I love coming back from being away from growtopia for months now and see a awsome update. To see how much growtopia has grown but i hate the fact that seth and mumu gave away this awsome game to horrible game devs

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicCow View Post
    I love coming back from being away from growtopia for months now and see a awsome update. To see how much growtopia has grown but i hate the fact that seth and mumu gave away this awsome game to horrible game devs
    Thanks for the Feedback! Heh, beat you to it Kaurkal
    My insecurities are my own worst enemy.

Banned

I mean growtopia changed. Change happens. Ubisoft is just starting out, and needs to get the reins of this game. They should get ahold of the game and improve it (soon hopefully). Till then, we just gotta suck it up and keep on playing.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicCow View Post
    You gotta understand that Seth and Hamumu, 2 men with wises, 1 have children, 2 SUPER MODERATORS (AtkinsSJ and Elbin), and a few moderators that moderates in their free time isn't in off to fully entertain a game. Now, we have a real team of moderators, paid etc... That is working for their new game, and entertaining it as much as they can.