Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Draconic wings price...

Default About Draconic wings price...

The price of draconic wings is dropping right??but why??
    The price of Fortune cookies are 2 wls each and there is 500 you can get from them...so there is a chance You have to spend 500 or maybe more and you will get or maybe not,my friend spend 800 cookies (16 dls) and didn't get so chance if getting draconic wings is very low.Plus there will be only 600 in the game (you can read description of the wing and see).
    So Draconic wings should not be 13-20 unless of desperate buyers or for the buydraconic owner's ignorance...
    Post what you think about the wing's price...Rise or drop?

IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Subscribe to my youtube Channel!!!

Exclamation

Lets not forget the demand of the item. Later on the hype will die and the demand will lower. Think of the phoenix items, they are wayyyy cooler than the draconic wings and there are only 500 ingame. And how much are each one besides pwings? 8-17dls.
    Hiiiiiii cj is da name.
    Ign:cjzyz

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy

"If people are people then what are people?"

Blame Oldsock.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Don't you use logic when talking about prices ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedaj iE View Post
    Don't you use logic when talking about prices ever.
    Exactly!!!They be like:I wanna buy this wing but it's expensive so I make it drop a lot so i can buy cheap...

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Not to sound rude or anything. But it’s because it’s random people getting the wings. So every person without any diamond locks and such will sell it for cheap because they’re desperate. Also, the wings look kinda garbage not gonna lie...
    I’m a very unorganized person and I just like hopping around on GT. I don’t have the biggest amount of wls. (Probably why I just hop around) but that’s mostly because I’m lazy

Name: SmileSmelll
    Level: 71
    Current project(s): Vend world (No progress)
    Goals: 22/100 Tokens
    Dream Item: F eyes

Note: If I say something stupid, read if someone has said what you’re about to say. You don’t have to repeat the same thing like 3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Smilesmelll View Post
    Not to sound rude or anything. But it’s because it’s random people getting the wings. So every person without any diamond locks and such will sell it for cheap because they’re desperate. Also, the wings look kinda garbage not gonna lie...
    Yeah same thing as GHC :/

Plus whenever someone enter the world everyone wanna buy the wing so there's high demand on it

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Blame Oldsock.
    It was going to drop whether we interfered or not, we simply sped it up a little.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by Ihady View Post
    The price of Fortune cookies are 2 wls each and there is 500 you can get from them...so there is a chance You have to spend 500 or maybe more and you will get or maybe not,my friend spend 800 cookies (16 dls) and didn't get so chance if getting draconic wings is very low.Plus there will be only 600 in the game (you can read description of the wing and see).
    So Draconic wings should not be 13-20 unless of desperate buyers or for the buydraconic owner's ignorance...
    The owner of BUYDRACONIC shouldn't set a price at what he thinks is logical. Instead, he should patiently watch trades and base them on that. All of a sudden it went from 50dls to 13dls.
    Well we can thank him for at least setting a base price and hopefully the price increases/decreases from there.
    'There are no goals, just an infinite number of worlds where you can create whatever you want with all your friends. Many items in the game can be grown from trees - plant Dirt Trees, Lava Trees, and of course Jetpack Trees.'

https://growconomy.net/cdn/gcsignature.png

Thumbs up Should be rising

Draconic Wings are like Golden Heart Crystals but better because its rare and and very hard to obtain, so It should be 70dls or more instead of 13~20Dls. What I'm trying to say is if you get the wing, don't sell it. It will rise eventually like the Phoenix Wing.
    The prophesy says one day a man/women will read this.

Currently level 49 (Updated at 2nd March)

My dream item is a Medical scarf

IGN: RecBoysGt

Trying to get to level 50 but ends up being lazy.

Check out my world: RECBOYSGT

https://goo.gl/images/ReiRg3
    That moment when you hear "Pixel Worlds are better that Growtopia."

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by RecBoysGt View Post
    Draconic Wings are like Golden Heart Crystals but better because its rare and and very hard to obtain, so It should be 70dls or more instead of 13~20Dls. What I'm trying to say is if you get the wing, don't sell it. It will rise eventually like the Phoenix Wing.
    According to ur logic phoenix pacifiers and riding phoenix should also be 70 dls?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by HypnotisedGT View Post
    According to ur logic phoenix pacifiers and riding phoenix should also be 70 dls?
    I wish it was ((((((((

Quote Originally Posted by HypnotisedGT View Post
    I actually don't know the real price of Phoenix wings
    The prophesy says one day a man/women will read this.

Currently level 49 (Updated at 2nd March)

My dream item is a Medical scarf

IGN: RecBoysGt

Trying to get to level 50 but ends up being lazy.

Check out my world: RECBOYSGT

https://goo.gl/images/ReiRg3
    That moment when you hear "Pixel Worlds are better that Growtopia."

Lesser Wizard

As far as I know, they will drop due to being useless. Besides the point that there are 500 only in the game, Phoenix wings are required for Legendary Wings. This also makes Legendary Wings limited too. If some kind of another super rare item would exist (which would need Draconic wings as a part of the recipe), it would rise without any talks...
    CHEAP VENDING STORE AT AC8

IGN: HeyoGuy

Squire

It’s rising again
    IGN: VNGprimo
    LVL: 78
    Main world: MXP24
    Small shop: MGB21

Quote Originally Posted by RecBoysGt View Post
    The Phoenix wings rose in price because of its limit in quantity and as a requiement for Legendary Quest contributed in price skyrocket. It's just not the same for Draconic wings.

Lesser Wizard

Draconic wings looks like **** and has no use by itself. There's literally no reason it should be rising.

Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    Draconic wings looks like **** and has no use by itself. There's literally no reason it should be rising.
    They look fine, and there is a reason - rare items grow the demand.

DROP since some still haven't been claimed btw 1wl now
    IGN SnipedLyfe

Join the ANCIENT'S CLAN at In-Game World RECRUITMENT or make Discord Account and use join code Y2x5KUG

ex-Head Forum Administrator for the clan

Proud member of AIR ANCIENT's (Edmush) and unofficial EGG ANCIENT's (Xregal)

Post Draconic Wings Price

The Pheonix Wings rose like hot pancakes because Bretz and Zraei bought most of them, if you check out there world BretZraei. This the main reason behind the Pheonix Wings on becoming rare, although they are still obtainable during Summer Fest. Draconic Wings are a bit similar its just they were given away unlike the Pheonix Wings. I'm not blaming bretz and zraei for anything, it's just the reason behind the Pheonix Wings. Draconic Wings are still yet to be figured out with by some other people.

More Detail into where most of the Pheonix Wings are at

Again...If you check in their world, yes "their" I'm guessing Brezraei is their couple account, as stated in their information in the world. In the Wings section among the doors you can see the many Pheonix Wings there.