Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Draconic wings price...

Oh dear..

No. Draconic wings are not like the Golden Heart Crystal, or phoenix wings.

Draconic wings are a new set of wings, and 600 were released.

Phoenix wings were released in 2013-2014 (I forgot it's been so long), and slowly decreased due to players getting banned, recycling their wings, and with the addition of the Legendary Wings quest caused phoenix wings numbers to be around 350-400. The wings have been out for several years, so some are bound to get loss, and/or sacrficed to the legendary quest, which contributes to the price.

Draconic wings have been out for a few weeks, theres about 600 of them, and aren't used in any sort of recipe which is why they aren't so expensive in the first place.

Golden heart crystals were released in 2014. (I think, again, it's been a while) You CAN get the GHC (Golden heart crystal) each year, but there are probably somewhere near GHC 10 items, a few of them desired because of good looks, which has made it rise over time. A few of the GHC items are also used in the recipe of the Legendary items, which causes it to further rise. You can also sacrifice 2 GHC items into Growganoth, causing it to rise even MORE, added on to the fact that N Devs are also used to make Davinci wings, and look nice. The combination of a good looking item, and it being sacrificed to make multiple items causes it to rise quite high.

The Draconic wings doesn't do any of this, and it looks arguably mediocre at most. This is why the item dropped in the first place, there is simply nothing you can do with the wings, except look good, and the wings aren't exactly that good looking in the first place..

I really don't know what else to stay if people still don't quite understand, even with the reasonings above. People shouldn't expect new rare clothing to be expensive, and assume it's "the next pwings ."
    Previous MzPwnz
    I now go by Oshi/Oshí
    IGN:MzPwnz
    Discord: Ask it from me.

Quote Originally Posted by MzPwnz View Post
    Oh dear..

Phoenix wings were released in 2013-2014 (I forgot it's been so long), and slowly decreased due to players getting banned, recycling their wings, and with the addition of the Legendary Wings quest caused phoenix wings numbers to be around 350-400. The wings have been out for several years, so some are bound to get loss, and/or sacrficed to the legendary quest, which contributes to the price.

Draconic wings have been out for a few weeks, theres about 600 of them, and aren't used in any sort of recipe which is why they aren't so expensive in the first place.

Golden heart crystals were released in 2014. (I think, again, it's been a while) You CAN get the GHC (Golden heart crystal) each year, but there are probably somewhere near GHC 10 items, a few of them desired because of good looks, which has made it rise over time. A few of the GHC items are also used in the recipe of the Legendary items, which causes it to further rise. You can also sacrifice 2 GHC items into Growganoth, causing it to rise even MORE, added on to the fact that N Devs are also used to make Davinci wings, and look nice. The combination of a good looking item, and it being sacrificed to make multiple items causes it to rise quite high.

The Draconic wings doesn't do any of this, and it looks arguably mediocre at most. This is why the item dropped in the first place, there is simply nothing you can do with the wings, except look good, and the wings aren't exactly that good looking in the first place..

I really don't know what else to stay if people still don't quite understand, even with the reasonings above. People shouldn't expect new rare clothing to be expensive, and assume it's "the next pwings ."
    Very good points and i agree with you. Pwings rise in price main reason isnt really the 500 pieces but rather the other factors that happened around it just like what you enumerated.

tl;dr, but i got the picture .. u want it to rise whether u have tons of it or just bored and type something that made you looks cool

okay ill give simple explanation .. according to your statement " limited item must be expensive because ponix wink bla bla bla" then why dont u pull an example from other limited items that are exist?? rp is even 9dls lulz .. if u pull the string out from your egoistic ass it wont make any common conclusion .. apart from pwing .. theyre rise due to some skrab hoard em cuz they're in the legend quest list ... other than pwing is just commonly traded and has no significant value rising cuz it has no reason to rise nor demand is increasing same case as draconic ...

conclusion,
    1. they will rise if there any reason for them to rise
    2. they would drop even more if the hype is fully went away
    =IGN : Crausse=

I'm buying Guild name changers for 55-60wls and Blue/Red Lens for 2/wl need supplier, hit me up at instagram @Crausse_GT

Too many people wrote too many stuffs.

It's a 12-14dls stable wings. Simple. It won't rise too quickly anytime soon and it won't drop unless the sellers are monkeys in disguise.
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smilesmelll View Post
    Not to sound rude or anything. But it’s because it’s random people getting the wings. So every person without any diamond locks and such will sell it for cheap because they’re desperate. Also, the wings look kinda garbage not gonna lie...

When you run out of ideas of wings so you copy the layout of Nightmare devils ( or IO )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MzPwnz View Post
    Oh dear..

Very true, its a copy of IO ( Cheaper ) and Nightmare Devs ( Sexier )