Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling SUPER RARE NAME

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    If you use gems to SB for honors, your world ain't worth much and it will die like how buycryst did.

I suggest you to reconsider the pricings and stop posting false statements such as "Note - Easy profits during, Winterfest and Carnival" as you just got the world and don't have any proof of earnings and visitors a day. It will only make the forumers hate on you.
    first of all. there is no need for proof. its self explanitory, during carnival people want rings. therefore some rich ******s will buy hot chocolate. seconds of all its not false. AND last but not least!

if the salty 11 years olds on the forums dont like me i dont really give a ****. they can suck on my foot long dick

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelsa View Post
    first of all. there is no need for proof. its self explanitory, during carnival people want rings. therefore some rich ******s will buy hot chocolate. seconds of all its not false. AND last but not least!

if the salty 11 years olds on the forums dont like me i dont really give a ****. they can suck on my foot long dick
    Calm down. We've never said we hate you personally or sth.

We're literally asking you to give real facts on what your world have gained since the day you have it. Vend profits and stuffs.

Please don't swear on forums, thank you. In other words, talk once more and I'll rain sb on you. You and your tiny world don't stand a chance.

Thank you for reading, and wish you the best of luck to sell the world!

P.S I'm 18 years old, far from being (that) immature
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

wowhohohohow i like this kid

keep goin' lil buddy .. bash em all with yer polite grammar
    =IGN : Crausse=

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Notavailable View Post

We're literally asking you to give real facts on what your world have gained since the day you have it. Vend profits and stuffs.

Please don't swear on forums, thank you. In other words, talk once more and I'll rain sb on you. You and your tiny world don't stand a chance.

what i say is facts dumbass rain sb on me i dare you id love you to free sbs are lovely ill even wait for you in my world

The problem is that you have no actual vend profits to prove if it's profitable. Sure, the item will be bought more often during carnival, but you can't sell a world saying it will always give profits during an event you clearly never put the world through.
    IGN : Snowcone
    Level : 86

Lesser Knight

Not sure what you're on but BUYWINTER will always be the world for trading hot chocolates during Winterfest.

Plus BUYCHOCO is open, BUYCHOCOLATES have enough space to buy/sell, and BUYHOTCHOCOLATE has a link to a much bigger world to do trade stuffs.

If you want us to buy your world, don't argue with us, say what's true and what's not. BUYCHOCO is already at 150 dls, has like 90% of the people, and doesn't even have that much honors. Yours only have today's honors since it was after the 180day/sb/links.
    just wanna tell ya bud, there was only 4 people in the world when the lock shattered, no one sbd about it. You do have a point about some of those worlds, although all of em sell overpriced hot cocoa, we sell it cheaper. so far, we havent had any sales, ill be honest, and yes, the world isnt as good as it coulda been. But, it still has a rare name and thats all im counting, idc what you're counting

Quote Originally Posted by SAMMICHMAN View Post
    just wanna tell ya bud, there was only 4 people in the world when the lock shattered, no one sbd about it
    But people must've known about it and checked on it. That's what I do at least.
    IGN : Snowcone
    Level : 86

what i say is facts dumbass rain sb on me i dare you id love you to free sbs are lovely ill even wait for you in my world
    Cool down bruh!
    Help to save PewDiePie by subscribing here

IGN:Abandoning

Game status: Quit
    Forum status: Active
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Hashtag.jpg

Have a nice day!

Lesser Knight

Do it, no balls lil dude. (I can call you lil 'cuz i'm older lel)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post
    literally nobody else was there or came to check just me sammichman and 2 others.

the other hot chocolate worlds sell them 1/10, we sell them 1/5.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post
    Yeah, i only knew about it for a few days but my friend checked every day for like 2 weeks

Banned

Yeah, i only knew about it for a few days but my friend checked every day for like 2 weeks
    4 weeks. ive waited a month for that lock

literally nobody else was there or came to check just me sammichman and 2 others.

the other hot chocolate worlds sell them 1/10, we sell them 1/5.
    NOW THERES 2 OF EM???

its getting interesting
    =IGN : Crausse=

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    NOW THERES 2 OF EM???

its getting interesting
    Vaelsa is the current owner, im the admin, the friend i was talkin about was Vaelsa

Master Sorcerer

just wanna tell ya bud, there was only 4 people in the world when the lock shattered, no one sbd about it. You do have a point about some of those worlds, although all of em sell overpriced hot cocoa, we sell it cheaper. so far, we havent had any sales, ill be honest, and yes, the world isnt as good as it coulda been. But, it still has a rare name and thats all im counting, idc what you're counting
    SEE, you could have replied this better and caused no grudges, while your crazy batty owner is doing the exact opposite: Persuading customers so that they buy the world.

Again, we'll politely discuss about this. Keep the monkeys out.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate, keep your flames somewhere else. Are you mentally old enough to not get angry? That's the simplest thing a human's able to learn.

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Banned

SEE, you could have replied this better and caused no grudges, while your crazy batty owner is doing the exact opposite: Persuading customers so that they buy the world.

MONKEY?!?! NIGGA IMMA GORILLA ILL **** U UP

Lesser Knight

- - - Updated - - -

Mate, keep your flames somewhere else. Are you old enough to not get angry? That's the simplest thing a human's able to learn.
    i will agree, he is crazy as all hell, he only originally posted this to see what we could potentially get out of this world

Master Sorcerer

Do it, no balls lil dude. (I can call you lil 'cuz i'm older lel)
    ages doesn't really matter eh. I just want to see 2 civilized people discussing without judging each other for what they haven't even done.

Again, good luck for your future works. I'm sure you will be able to sell it easily by being polite instead of going all flames like this guy.

Banned

ages doesn't really matter eh. I just want to see 2 civilized people discussing without judging each other for what they haven't even done.

Again, good luck for your future works. I'm sure you will be able to sell it easily by being polite.
    aye where the sb rain at kid? i thought you was gonna give me some free sbs? AHAHAHAHAHHA

Lesser Knight

Again, good luck for your future works. I'm sure you will be able to sell it easily by being polite instead of going all flames like this guy.
    yeah, tbh, i only said that to see what kind of reaction id get, no hard feelings