Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekly Discussion - Video Games

Im into retrogaming
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

Stardew Valley! I'd rate it a 1090137982328783921/10
    I've been really addicted to this game! It's like an RPG farming game where you can farm (obviously), profit, marry people and create relationships, mine, and kill monsters. It's been really fun, you can do a lot and there's mods you can download to expand creativity and interest if you finish the game.

Graal Classic Online - 8/10
    This game is cool. You can play it for free via laptop or device. It's an MMORPG game where you can make friends, guilds, conquer towers, roleplay/socialize), duel, and kill people/baddies. The game constantly updates, putting new items for enjoyment and there's always cool events when it's a holiday. The admins are kind of bad, consisting with immature teenagers, but they host events to keep up and get along with the community in the game. Anyways, I've made a lot of friends in that game; so many close friends that we talk about our daily/personal lives with one another. There's some negatives w/ the game like the fact that they keep making updates w/o fixing bugs and problems (making the game easy to hack), it's kind of cringey (there's a lot of dirty RP, emos, and so), the world/map is limited (not a lot of places to go to), and the fact where you can't say bad words unlike growtopia :,) Overall, the game has a variety of things to do and pretty interesting. My IGN is Fluffy, in (HEXED) or (diddlydarndang) if you have Graal :^)

Legit the only 3 games I play rn are: Growtopia, Stardew Valley, and Graal yUH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post

Does anyone have any good Switch games that they can recommend to me? I've mostly been sticking to BoTW / ARMS, but am totally open to try whatever.

Please keep the thread on-topic. Any derailment or otherwise nasty posts will be deleted
    STARDEW VALLEY AND MARIO ODYSSEY!!!
    'Ello y'all! :^)

IGN: iFluffy
    Where to Meet Me: I'm most likely in FLUFFYPRODUCE or IFLUFFY
    Insta: @xyrilldraws (I make watercolor, cartoony art!)
    LGBTQ+: I'm Bisexual :^))

Quote Originally Posted by Anulot View Post
    Hello everyone, let's give this a shot. We used to do this a looooong time ago, but it sort of died out. After a week, this thread will be un-stickied and a new one will replace it (If this thread is well received. If you guys hate it, we probably won't do it again). Future theme suggestions are welcome, either PM me or add it to the bottom of your post.

Tell me:

What games have you been playing?
    Are they new to you, have you just found them, what do you think of them?
    Do you have any recommendations that you would like to share?
    Any positive / negative things you have about a certain game? Why?
    You don't have to stick to those questions specifically! Come up with your own.

I'll go first. Hello, my name is Anulot. I'm a mod here, you've probably seen me around. I'm still mostly playing Fortnite on PC, I picked up Save the World and I actually kind of like it. It's pretty grindy but the gun selection is pretty cool. Battle Royale will always be my favorite though. Aside from that, I picked up a platformer named Celeste last week, and actually just finished it last night. It's a ton of fun, really tough but it has a beautiful environment and OST. There's a pretty small cast of characters, but they all have their own little personalities and it was just a general ton of fun to play. I'm working on the B-Side levels right now, and besides wanting to rip my hair out it's super challenging.

Does anyone have any good Switch games that they can recommend to me? I've mostly been sticking to BoTW / ARMS, but am totally open to try whatever.

Please keep the thread on-topic. Any derailment or otherwise nasty posts will be deleted
    I'd recommend Splatoon, good game.

I play Overwatch, Fortnite and Sm4sh Bros.
    Discord: Saltimas#8154

This is a very nice signature.

Horizon : Zero Dawn is a beautifully made game and im happy i accidentally bought it
    Its like fighting but the concept of components makes it do much more interesting. The storyline is also otherwordly good.
    IGN:Spherical
    Level:52

Want to see some Event related Goals and Daily Quests?
    Click here!
    https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.co...adee4edd6c.gif

I have been playing PUBG, League of Legends, osu, and Rainbow Six Siege lately. They’re addicting, and I have been playing them all since last year only. Pretty random, but if you still have a Wii U, I suggest you play LoZ:BoTW before you sell it or something.
    Growtopia IGN: Festivity
    Discord: Festivity#3737

オリジナルdp「さやミルキー」

Banned

Hello, my name is XxGamerGT2xX. I'm a noob here, you've probably seen me around. I'm still mostly playing GT on PC, I picked up Postknight and I actually kind of like it. It's pretty grindy but the weapons are armors is pretty cool. Battle Royale will always be my enemy though. Aside from that, I picked up a platformer named Iconoclast last week, and actually haven't finished it. It's a ton of fun, really tough but it has a beautiful environment and OST. There's a pretty small cast of characters, but they all have their own little personalities and it was just a general ton of fun to play. I'm working on getting richer at GT and solving the spam problem right now, and besides wanting to rip my hair out it's super challenging.

Currently I’m playing Overwatch and Slime Rancher on my own and my brother and I are playing Mario Odyssey, Kindergarten, Snipperclips, and ARMS.
    Last edited by StarLilly; 03-05-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Master Sorcerer

Been playing TitanFall 2 with some friends of mine as well as Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite and Skyrim. I love TitanFall 2 mainly due to the movement system and how surprisingly smooth it is, it's also a ton of fun getting in online fights against other Titans and battling it out.

I jump between games often, but I found myself sticking to a few different ones.

- Rainbow Six: Siege.
    This game is a lot of fun. It's hard, fun, and requires concentration. One gripe I have is that it disconnects me way too often.

- Vainglory
    I've played this game for years now. It's fun, and seeing it grow has been interesting. It's competitiveness really gets my blood pumping, and the polish is so beautiful. I've always enjoyed it, and I'd recommend it 100%.

- Bioshock Infinite
    Bioshock. One of the greatest Fps series of all time. This game was a blast. It had a great story, and great gameplay. 10/10 would play again.

- Forza Horizon 3
    I love cars. I love speed. I love racing. I love this game.

- Town of Salem
    So much fun. Causes many laughs in the less serious modes, and overall great.

That's it. I really enjoy many of these games, and I'd recommend you check them out.
    - Pixelworlds
    Although it is very P2W at the core. It's actually fun. I.m mostly playing it for the fresh start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarLilly View Post
    Currently I’m playing Overwatch and Slime Rancher on my own and my brother an I are playing Mario Odyssey, Kindergarten, Snipperclips, and ARMS.
    Kindergarten looks positively horrible. I'd love to play it.

I'm also surprised how many people have switches here. I'm planning on join that group sometime.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Master Sorcerer retardedzlockgaming's Avatar
    Under your bed. I'm there, trust me. Also, stop dropping books down there, it hurts my head.

Recently been binging a longplay of NieR: RepliCant/Gestalt since I don't own a PS3. Just found it recently and it's reallly good. And depressing. And it makes you bawl and cry at the end. And then you think it's over. But it won't stop. Oh great, now I'm feel bad for doing that. It's getting sadder now. Oh, that person just died. But I liked him/her! Oh crap everything is getting worse. Oh no, I didn't even realize that was happening! What the heck? No! No! Go back! Noooooooo. No! NONONONONONONO

Nier is amazing and depressing as hell, with one of the best soundtracks of all time. 10/10 and I'm still halfway through Ending 2/4. I'm only halfway to finishing. Then I must play NieR: Automata... the feels train.

Oh here's my favorite games list:
    • NieR: Gestalt/RepliCant
    • LISA (The First, The Painful, The Joyful)
    • END ROLL
    • Pocket Mirror
    • Ib
    • OFF
    • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
    • Pokémon Black 2/White 2
    • Super Mario Galaxy 2
    • Super Paper Mario

quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +

Man this game is something. I got on christmas. And i have over 205 hours on it already. Thats like over 3 hours a day. They game is different every time you play, i love it, especially when it break the game and get all the items! The only bad part about it... is that once you beat it.. to really beat the game, you got to beat every file fully... thats going to be awhile... oh this is on nintendo switch btw! I play on that!

And Anulot, i recomend BOI like i said above, Splatoon is a great game is you cant tell already and the new mario game (dont know how to spell it) its fun aswell. We just got an update with balloons!
    I await BOI: Afterbirth on iOS since I only own the mobile edition. Great game.
    Come to my candy van, don't be shy...

My Humongous World Showcase.

Quit in 2017, forums in 2018. Thanks for the memories!

I play Growtopia, anybody heard of it?

Can we have some in real life topics in the future? That would be cool because people have very different opinions and views. And duh this is off-topic subforum.
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Lately, I’ve been playing fortnite, overwatch, subnautica, rainbow 6 and battlefront.

WARFRAME

This game is a beauty. It definitely has one helluva learning curve, but the community will help with that. For once, I found a game where the community is actually amazing. Most the time I won't see drama or toxicity. Instead I find generosity and help.

There really is too much to explain. But a good summary would be: one of the best, if not the best, F2P models out there where you're a badass space ninja vigilante lighting up the Galaxy with guns and swords and all sorts of weapons.
    Nothing is true, but not all is false

M̬͍͇̼̘͈̅ͨ͋̾̾́̕emę̼̮͇ͯ̍ͣ͂̊͜ ͙͓̬̣̗n͙̤̱͓̱̊͑̔͗ͤͫ̔t̻̹̫ͨ͂͋̎ ̩̫͕o̫͈̣̪ͣ͒͐͟͡ ̞̫̭̱̮̝̆̈́M̴̸͈̻ͯ̅ͧ̎ͫͨͅȏͯͤͩ̿ ̟̘̀r̖̭͗̀ͧ͢i̷̼̘̙͕̓̃ͫ̿͂͌͐ͭ̅͞ ͇̥̭

Quote Originally Posted by FPH7 View Post
    Freefire
    I discovered it 2 months ago and still playing it

And Kerbal Space Program
    The first >1GB game that I have. I've been playing it since 2 years ago. Great game tbh, this game is on of the reason why I love Astronomy
    +1 For KSP, that's mostly all I've been playing outside work lately. Love it

Quote Originally Posted by FPH7 View Post
    Horizon : Zero Dawn is a beautifully made game and im happy i accidentally bought it
    Its like fighting but the concept of components makes it do much more interesting. The storyline is also otherwordly good.
    Yep that's a great game too. I'm slowly making my way through it when I have time and don't have the urge to strap Kerbals to shoddily made rockets.

And every now and then when the space sim bug bites I'll play a little bit of Elite: Dangerous. Playing it with Voice Attack and an HCS voice pack, Holly (from Red Dwarf) is my co-pilot! Great for some chilled out space trucking with occasional shooting.

Master Sorcerer

Night in the Woods

Recently I've been playing quite a bit of Night in the Woods, and it honestly has to be one of the best games I've played last year. It's pace is incredibly slow compared to some of the more fast-paces games nowadays, but it's a definite delight to play once you get past that.

All in all, it vastly surpassed my expectations of it and I would recommend it to whomever who has the time and patience to sink into the game. I'll guarantee you, you definitely wouldn't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Night in the Woods

Recently I've been playing quite a bit of Night in the Woods, and it honestly has to be one of the best games I've played last year. It's pace is incredibly slow compared to some of the more fast-paces games nowadays, but it's a definite delight to play once you get past that.

All in all, it vastly surpassed my expectations of it and I would recommend it to whomever who has the time and patience to sink into the game. I'll guarantee you, you definitely wouldn't regret it.
    I've really wanted to get that game on Steam, but I'm worried that it won't be so beginner friendly, since I just picked up gaming a little under a year ago, and frankly suck. From what I've seen of it though, the game looks very charming and interesting in its design and characters. Do you think it'd be worth buying (primarily considering my experience)?

My ultimately favorite game is Terraria, im playing it right now with like 20 different mods
    IGN:TheNoobyGod
    Play Fortnite nowadays, slowly going back to GT
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/tyranitar.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!

9999999999999999999999999 kilometers away from spiders

Cool

I am late cuz I have school but I love Terraria I am very PRO at it.It has a lot of adventure.I reccomend it.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by StarLilly View Post
    I've really wanted to get that game on Steam, but I'm worried that it won't be so beginner friendly, since I just picked up gaming a little under a year ago, and frankly suck. From what I've seen of it though, the game looks very charming and interesting in its design and characters. Do you think it'd be worth buying (primarily considering my experience)?
    I gave quite a bit of thought into thinking how to respond to you, so here goes.

Personally, the game itself isn't quite challenging. It is mostly story-based, and there are only a few parts which are gamified. That may be good or bad, depending on what kind of player you are.

The game is definitely not for those who aren't committed enough as it is indeed quite long. If from what you've seen - you like its design and characters, then there's a high chance you'll find the game interesting.

But before you do purchase the game, I would like to recommend you to start on both its preludes first before buying it (and they are free). They giving a rough idea of how the game is gonna play out. They are Longest Night and Lost Constellation.

If you do indeed decide to buy it, update it to the Weird Autumn Edition. It includes the aforementioned preludes, along with extra game mechanics.

Do tell me your thoughts on it, I would love to hear them.
    Last edited by Moi; 03-10-2018 at 04:06 AM.