Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are the users with actual power here?

One of those that can come to my mind is JackBowe. He's quite admirable.

Don't know anyone else who fits into this category though. Or simply forgot.
    Back into lurking mode again.
    IGN: Areodax - Discord: Areodax#4384
    Main World: THEMOONCAKEFARMS

Not sure who it is is nowadays but the people who I can name off the
    top of my head from my past is Jack Bowe, TIMTAM, Magicalfishy, bungbi, and CoolDrew! There’s probably way more but my memory isn’t that great lol.
    catch me around on discord or instagram

BenBarrage.
    Playing since 2014. Left the game multiple time and is now staying for long.
    PM me in game or forum if you want to add me.
    IGN: GhostSock

Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Mods, Youtubers, Former mods, TK69, JackBowe, pcats, Fredi, idk, many old timers though
    Ah, so a modicum of genuine users still remains. That is refreshing...a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by idelarosa View Post
    excuse me but did you see that he said positive? what positive influence has these other players done? building worlds? making money of the game? criticizing ever single detail?
    Chill. lol

You are right on some of those, bit seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by topazi View Post
    Most of the positive users with power have already been mentioned. There are many potential people who could influence the forums to be more positive, but they just simply do not care enough about the forums anymore to try.

In my opinion, anyone complaining about there not being enough positive forum leaders should try and be the change they want to see, instead of complaining about it while doing nothing to help the state of the forums.
    Easier said than done. Most people that are actually cognizant of how horrible the forums are do not have the time to contribute to such a Sisyphean task. As you said, people do not care enough, and I do not blame them. I just want to know who is still lingering with the ability to change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    One of those that can come to my mind is JackBowe. He's quite admirable.

Don't know anyone else who fits into this category though. Or simply forgot.
    Yeah, I have not been able to observe anyone with any sort of zealous devotion to the community, so that is why I am asking. Looking back on it, the struggle to provide names might be consistent with how bad the forums have gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarious View Post
    Not sure who it is is nowadays but the people who I can name off the
    top of my head from my past is Jack Bowe, TIMTAM, Magicalfishy, bungbi, and CoolDrew! There’s probably way more but my memory isn’t that great lol.
    The only one I have seen around as of now has been Magicalfishy...oh and JackBowe. Neither are involved enough with the community anymore to be considered leaders.
    Pardon me.

Master Sorcerer

During early 2017 (the time where I was most active on the forums), I remember that Metalwire and StarLilly are the ones who are consistently positive here on the forums. Well unfortunately, Metalwire moved on from this community and Lilly isn't as active as she was before.

Master Sorcerer retardedzlockgaming's Avatar
    Under your bed. I'm there, trust me. Also, stop dropping books down there, it hurts my head.

Oldsock has a load of knowledge over the game and is somewhat respected by the community.
    iCro is pretty cool and professional and people like his posts usually along with his stories/fanfics.
    TK69 is back and he, like Oldsock, has some power and fame for their contributions to GT's recipes and their devotion to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jesspresso View Post
    During early 2017 (the time where I was most active on the forums), I remember that Metalwire and StarLilly are the ones who are consistently positive here on the forums. Well unfortunately, Metalwire moved on from this community and Lilly isn't as active as she was before.
    We'll never forget the two.
    Come to my candy van, don't be shy...

My Humongous World Showcase.

Quit in 2017, forums in 2018. Thanks for the memories!

Default A reply YO!

Ubisoft
    You hate me bro?

Also if you want to contact me for no reason here is my IGN : Osoro,Niopolitan

KittyMachine, Ohlid, Areodax, Liammagoo and the rest of the old forum users.
    Pick a card, any card

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Marques View Post
    I am curious to know who the people with any sort of positive influence in this community are. Are there even any anymore? Regardless, I am not searching for who has the most devout cult following, but rather who the leaders are.
    By your definition "positive influence" is what it means to have power? This is somewhat inaccurate I'd say but not fully. I could have a positive influence to some but not others—this does not make me powerful - to use your words. It's purely subjective when defining who is powerful here. But an objective view on power here stems only from those with actual power - beyond the use of words - moderators and administrators. To say I have power is false just like saying it to anyone who isn't a moderator or administrator. Or perhaps I'm wrong and what it means to be powerful is no longer what it was to be powerful.

I don't understand your second point about "cult following". Why was this included randomly?
    I'm new here-ish and am bound to make errors.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something - He who thinks great thoughts, often makes great errors.

I wouldn't consider myself poweful... Not only I barely even play anymore (because of me being hacked and support taking a while to reply) and I also don't really do anything beside ranting about everything that i consider worth having an opinion about on both insta and forums
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta