Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Talk to Girls?

Default How to Talk to Girls?

I don't know how to begin this thread, so I will get straight to the point: I can't talk to girls. I have looked everywhere for tips, including my favorite site, Yahoo Answers, but to no avail. Maybe you guys could tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

So I always politely introduce myself, but then they ignore me and make fun of me with their friends. It makes me feel bad and I can't say words after that. D:

I decided talking to them in person was too humiliating, so I asked for their school email addresses so I could email them instead of embarrassing myself stuttering, trying to hold a conversation. No one ever responded to my emails and that made me feel even sadder.

pls help
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

Contact Info:

Be yourself.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Talk to them like you would to any other person..
    Well if you don't (talk to them like regular people) then you're just a freak and that's fine.
    CAUTION: BEWARE THE AUTOBAN GLITCH HAS RETURNED!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...71#post3601271

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    I don't know how to begin this thread, so I will get straight to the point: I can't talk to girls. I have looked everywhere for tips, including my favorite site, Yahoo Answers, but to no avail. Maybe you guys could tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

So I always politely introduce myself, but then they ignore me and make fun of me with their friends. It makes me feel bad and I can't say words after that. D:

I decided talking to them in person was too humiliating, so I asked for their school email addresses so I could email them instead of embarrassing myself stuttering, trying to hold a conversation. No one ever responded to my emails and that made me feel even sadder.

pls help
    Well if you've looked on Yahoo answers no wonder; that's only useful if you want to know can eggs grow on trees.

Talk to girls as you would with boys - there is absolutely no difference between talking to a random man or women - you don't know them and if you did, they would be an acquaintance more than anything else. Men overlook this thought and put women on the proverbial ladder in which they can not reach. You'll notice this when you finally take that into account.

I don't see how an intelligent man as yourself can't pull the ladies. The email idea makes sense in theory, silly in practice. It doesn't technically solve the issue because you still must meet with them anyways.

Maybe you have to explain to them what an email is! I learnt about it just yesterday.
    Some stuff just require the learnings.
    CAUTION: BEWARE THE AUTOBAN GLITCH HAS RETURNED!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...71#post3601271

Refer to my signature, ask them what is written in it.
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

lmao just date guys problem solved
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Be patient cuz girl is always win

Just don't pretend like girls are some alien creatures, but human beings. Treat them like you'd treat anyone else. Try talking to girls that you don't care about, it should be easier to talk to them.

Squire

Default What in tarnation! I dun goofed once again! BETSY!!

If you're just trying to be friends make a cringy/edgy joke or try talking to them like you would with your guy friends. If you're still in elementary or middle school, try not to worry about girls as much until you hit highschool or after you graduate from highschool, focus on grades. If you're trying to get to "tier 2", just take mental notes about what they like i.e. favorite music, t.v. shows, etc. Don't try doing something you wouldn't normally do like getting snapchat specifically because the girl you want to talk to has it/asks for it, unless you're a "risky" kind of person.

Main point: most girls are about physique; try playing sports or find a hobby like music or art. Telling jokes usually makes things run smoother from personal experience. Don't EVER go near your crush when they're with friends. Try approaching them when the people in her group are people you know guy or girl.

If these don't work, you're probably destined to find a girl later in life just not now. Your time will come.

Personally, I have no problem with talking, I have a problem with holding eye contact.

Firstly, try to find some people that aren't total . Because only people ignore emails and gang up on people with their friends. Talk with someone that isn't a , when you get used to them you can go back to those other people and tell them to f*** off.

Master Sorcerer retardedzlockgaming's Avatar
    Under your bed. I'm there, trust me. Also, stop dropping books down there, it hurts my head.

Does your target know who you are? I've found that if people are comfortable talking to you, it's much easier. And less easy to make a fool of yourself. Just talk to whoever it is about something you can easily discuss, such as if there is a book or movie you want to reccomend, you can try talking about that. That's usually an easy way to interact with people you're interested without coming off as a loser. You can also talk to somebody about themself, because people like to talk about themselves. I remember being able to chat with somebody I was interested in once by asking them about the lamguage they think in since they were raised in two different languages from birth.

At least it works in my case where people know me for being weird and comedic (I bring all sorts of weird items from plastic frogs to a fake cup of juice to make jokes) along with being a hard worker and serious about school so I'm well known and not looking like an idiot. Plus, the person I'm interested in is actually a best friend from Elementary school (still is!) so they're much more willing to talk with me than some random person in the halls.
    Come to my candy van, don't be shy...

My Humongous World Showcase.

Quit in 2017, forums in 2018. Thanks for the memories!

I can't understand if this is a satire or a serious post
    SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

In a country where scammer is more hated than other country scammer.

"Woah hey you [Insert your name] can you help me hold this wheelchair. I need to climb it to reach this thing"

You : "ok"

"You pervert"

You : "Wait what?"
    Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
    Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

smh bro, why you askin us? just go to Yahoo Answers.

Quote Originally Posted by AyBoss View Post
    You're first going to have to figure out what your target is. Get all the information you can about her, like her Facebook stories from 2010. Once youve done this, you can adjust your approach strategy. For example, if she has traveled a lot, you would send her a fake travel ticket that requires her to go to your house to redeem the airplane. If she's into food, come to middle school dressed as a donut and rub against her every possibility you can. However, if this doesn't work, send her an angry email complaining about how all women are sluts and you are a nice guy. Move on to the next target. I haven't personally gotten it to work quite yet, but... any time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by retardedzlockgaming View Post
    Does your target know who you are? I've found that if people are comfortable talking to you, it's much easier. And less easy to make a fool of yourself. Just talk to whoever it is about something you can easily discuss, such as if there is a book or movie you want to reccomend, you can try talking about that. That's usually an easy way to interact with people you're interested without coming off as a loser. You can also talk to somebody about themself, because people like to talk about themselves. I remember being able to chat with somebody I was interested in once by asking them about the lamguage they think in since they were raised in two different languages from birth.

At least it works in my case where people know me for being weird and comedic (I bring all sorts of weird items from plastic frogs to a fake cup of juice to make jokes) along with being a hard worker and serious about school so I'm well known and not looking like an idiot. Plus, the person I'm interested in is actually a best friend from Elementary school (still is!) so they're much more willing to talk with me than some random person in the halls.

Why are you guys referring to the girl as “a target”
    That just makes sound a bit uh.... like he had alterior motives
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

Master Sorcerer retardedzlockgaming's Avatar
    Under your bed. I'm there, trust me. Also, stop dropping books down there, it hurts my head.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNooby View Post
    Why are you guys referring to the girl as “a target”
    That just makes sound a bit uh.... like he had alterior motives
    The person he is trying to win over. Regardless of what your target is, it is basically what you are trying to interact with to succeed in your objective. Your target can be homework and your goal is to complete it or it can be a person and your goal is to win him or her over. Not really sure what you mean by alterior motives, mind elaborating more?
    Come to my candy van, don't be shy...

My Humongous World Showcase.

Quit in 2017, forums in 2018. Thanks for the memories!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post
    Personally, I have no problem with talking, I have a problem with holding eye contact.

Firstly, try to find some people that aren't total . Because only people ignore emails and gang up on people with their friends. Talk with someone that isn't a , when you get used to them you can go back to those other people and tell them to f*** off.
    I can talk to everyone including girls perfectly fine, except I can’t eye contact with ANYONE. My parents say it’s autism hmm...
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

Time for a true display of skill!

Gone.

Every man uses different personalities depending on the company. You'll have to find the perfect mixture of your personalities whilst you're among girls. Yet again, some basic rules have to be obliged in order to attract interest from a girl. There's a movie named "Hitch" which explains how to handle a situation whilst talking to girls. It's a great guide with some good advice.
    IGN: Mutch
    Level: 56
    "In seeking happiness for others, you will find it in yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    lmao just date guys problem solved
    You don't think I have tried?! Guys are twice as mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Elpheus View Post
    If you're just trying to be friends make a cringy/edgy joke or try talking to them like you would with your guy friends. If you're still in elementary or middle school, try not to worry about girls as much until you hit highschool or after you graduate from highschool, focus on grades. If you're trying to get to "tier 2", just take mental notes about what they like i.e. favorite music, t.v. shows, etc. Don't try doing something you wouldn't normally do like getting snapchat specifically because the girl you want to talk to has it/asks for it, unless you're a "risky" kind of person.

Main point: most girls are about physique; try playing sports or find a hobby like music or art. Telling jokes usually makes things run smoother from personal experience. Don't EVER go near your crush when they're with friends. Try approaching them when the people in her group are people you know guy or girl.

If these don't work, you're probably destined to find a girl later in life just not now. Your time will come.
    Thanks. I send her another email to ask her what her interests are.

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post

It's okay that she ignored my email. Maybe she did not read it because she did not have her contacts in or something. I will try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Doge the dog View Post
    I can't understand if this is a satire or a serious post

Quote Originally Posted by StarLilly View Post
    smh bro, why you askin us? just go to Yahoo Answers.
    Please read OP. I did that already...but I did not try ask.com...so thanks for the indirect inspiration.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

Contact Info: