Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to Talk to Girls?

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    Look man, whamen are complicated. This hoe i bee dating for like two years ain't easy to get right, she was playing hard all the time. And one time when i was still hitting her up and flirting and all that kind of thing, she out of nowhere just ignored the hell out of me. I did my best to figure out where did I do wrong and stuffs like that right, and after a few days her friend told me that she was mad at me for not telling her about my feeling. Beach, and where did you came up with the idea of "oh maybe if im ignoring his texts he gonna call me up and tell me about his feeling." Beach, sh-t doesn't work that way beach.

Okay the point is, beaches are crazy. Why would u waste your time with such complicated being if you could have a sexual intercourse (if that is what you're looking for) with your homie. 'No homo' is mandatory though.
    This is very true, he was inside Gummibear64 before. Why can't he just do that again? Why he be so complicated?

Talk to them like how you'd talk to your friends, just not too much though. If you're in the stage of trying to acquaint them, I suggest asking them SOME questions to get to know more about them, but don't ask too much (I swear, I did that with my first crush and looking back at it made me cringe because of how unnatural it looks like). It's fine to stutter, but don't make it too obvious because the girl will know that you're hitting up on her. Also, make jokes that aren't over the board (like, dark humor) since you haven't actually went deeper to her sense of humor yet. Take this from a dude who has lots of girl friends (see the space there?), girls starts becoming fun once you're friends with them since they show their side which not a lot of people know.
    About Me:

• Enjoys KPOP
    • Stanning Red Velvet, BTS and SEVENTEEN

• Loves food such as pasta and garlic bread
    • A bigger procrastinator than you

Game Information:

http://steamsignature.com/card/0/76561198088428447.png

Master Sorcerer

Be handsome or have alot of money. That's how the world works today.
    I doubt that they give a single fuck about your personality.

edit: actually, people who don't care about appearance or money are quite very rare these days

Just wanted to say, if write email, then tell her why you write email. (Hope you told) You have to tell you shy, cause otherwise it could be weird, why contact with mail. Being honest is best way to get what you want. I wish you good luck! And don't rush, you have your whole life time to find right girl and learn how talk to them.

As I am a girl, and I have experience with being a girl.
    Just becareful who you talk to, some girls are rude, some are nice. Same thing with boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Just wanted to say, if write email, then tell her why you write email. (Hope you told) You have to tell you shy, cause otherwise it could be weird, why contact with mail. Being honest is best way to get what you want. I wish you good luck! And don't rush, you have your whole life time to find right girl and learn how talk to them.
    Don't write an email. Who even sends emails anymore? Maybe send her a text?
    IGN: marissaxo
    Discord: marissa#5100

Look man, whamen are complicated. This hoe i bee dating for like two years ain't easy to get right, she was playing hard all the time. And one time when i was still hitting her up and flirting and all that kind of thing, she out of nowhere just ignored the hell out of me. I did my best to figure out where did I do wrong and stuffs like that right, and after a few days her friend told me that she was mad at me for not telling her about my feeling. Beach, and where did you came up with the idea of "oh maybe if im ignoring his texts he gonna call me up and tell me about his feeling." Beach, sh-t doesn't work that way beach.

Okay the point is, beaches are crazy. Why would u waste your time with such complicated being if you could have a sexual intercourse (if that is what you're looking for) with your homie. 'No homo' is mandatory though.

Quote Originally Posted by icaneatyouwhole View Post
    Talk to them like you would to any other person..
    Well if you don't (talk to them like regular people) then you're just a freak and that's fine.
    *a wild girl appears*
    Girl: Hey Ri-
    Me: HELLO MY BRUDDA CYKA BLYAT SCHEIßE XAXAXAXA
    *wild girl runs away*
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IndelibleG...deta-small.gif
    "You call me evil for wanting to destroy all that is good. But, are you not evil for wanting to protect all that is wicked?"

Tone and context are often more important than the words coming out of your mouth. You could be saying nice things or having a cool conversation but if you’re putting off certain vibes it might be offputting and if you’re not attractive to a given person then that person won’t be attracted to you. In the context of friendship what you look like shouldn’t matter, but if you’re interested in someone it just might. Thankfully there are a large amount of things you can do to make yourself more attracting (from as easy as doing your hair a certain way to as hard as hitting the gym for a few hours eah week.

Conversation skills, picking up on social cues, and generally having easygoing confidence require a bit of self-awareness and a whole lot of practice. Try saying hello and introducing yourself to random people you’ll probably never see again and if you screw up you can just, well, never see them again.

And although I just typed out multiple paragraphs I think the most important thing is not to overthink it. Charisma works best when it comes naturally so just go out there and talk to people!

Quote Originally Posted by pigoverall View Post
    Talk to them like how you'd talk to your friends, just not too much though. If you're in the stage of trying to acquaint them, I suggest asking them SOME questions to get to know more about them, but don't ask too much (I swear, I did that with my first crush and looking back at it made me cringe because of how unnatural it looks like). It's fine to stutter, but don't make it too obvious because the girl will know that you're hitting up on her. Also, make jokes that aren't over the board (like, dark humor) since you haven't actually went deeper to her sense of humor yet. Take this from a dude who has lots of girl friends (see the space there?), girls starts becoming fun once you're friends with them since they show their side which not a lot of people know.
    ***. you're a guy?!

Anyways,
    to OP just talk to them normally.
    Don't be creepy or something just say, like,
    Hey I heard you like to play Scribblenauts or some thin like that and
    then hey you got similar interests. Yay.
    Convo topics. And you get to know more about each other..

I have lots of guy friends... they're much easier to talk to then other girls. Sometimes other girls pick who they want to be friends with, like "Oh, she's my type of person I'm going to hang out with her and be bseties. "

Just, chill. You know. If you're lucky, if the girl is really into talking to you and getting to know you more, she'd be the first one to start convos and introduce more ideas. Just don't be afraid.

(source. im a gril)

Sorry, but my boyfriend dumped me so I just thought I would try women for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    This is very true, he was inside Gummibear64 before. Why can't he just do that again? Why he be so complicated?
    Gummi and I do not talk much anymore ever since he started hanging around women instead of men. He makes empty promises to me and constantly toys with my emotions...I cannot stand his lack of any sort of stability. I want to settle down, but he wants to keep living like he is in high school, never committing to anyone. It is so frustrating and I cannot take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    ***. you're a guy?!

Anyways,
    to OP just talk to them normally.
    Don't be creepy or something just say, like,
    Hey I heard you like to play Scribblenauts or some thin like that and
    then hey you got similar interests. Yay.
    Convo topics. And you get to know more about each other..

I have lots of guy friends... they're much easier to talk to then other girls. Sometimes other girls pick who they want to be friends with, like "Oh, she's my type of person I'm going to hang out with her and be bseties. "

Just, chill. You know. If you're lucky, if the girl is really into talking to you and getting to know you more, she'd be the first one to start convos and introduce more ideas. Just don't be afraid.

(source. im a gril)
    Wait, I'm a guy?

All jokes aside, Scribblenauts as not allowed on school wifi, so maybe I can broach the topic of music or something. Sounds good.

btw guys this was a meme i am completely socially adept xDxD
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    Socially adept ⇔ ¬ Uses memes
    Last edited by Vege; 04-06-2018 at 01:24 AM.
    Discord: RocketRace#0798.
    Youtube/Twitch/Reddit: RocketRace
    Check out QUICKEXP.

Well, so here's the thing.

Try to discover their interests first (not in a creepy way though) the best way is to reach out through her friends, befriend them and hang with them if you possibly can. I'm not sure on what prevents you from doing it, but eventually you'll learn from experiences. Even i have to admit, back then, asking a girl out always seemed so impossible. Being shy in front of them gives them enough idea that you probably have affections for them, which makes them think differently of you and worst, make fun out of you.

Man up and talk to her, get to know her, sooner or later you'll feel or know if you both have mutual feelings already. As you encounter alot of people in your life, it can't be only one girl. You'll meet tons of people ahead the journey and you'll get experiences along the way, in that way you'll get to know and prepare yourself on how to deal and encounter these types of situations.

It's not that hard once you've tried it, trust me. I've been there.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post

Define meme.

Banned

sucks to be you tbh. OP will be mad at me and stuff, but i personaly think its 100% his fault and if he is a little beach no girl would talk to him.

Also, if i were you, i wouldn't ask toxic forum full of kids for a tip in those kind of situations.

later, virgins.

Step 1 / Open YouTube
    Step 2 / Search PewDiePie
    Step 3 / Copy and paste this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVXZP_mkSk
    Step 4 / Think Ask yourself why you are search pewdiepie.
    its illuminati
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!