Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate your world for WOTD here!

Banned

Default Nominate your world for WOTD here!

Hello,

Name:  Grow_Social_WOTDsub_v1.3.png
Views: 3032
Size:  99.0 KB

We are glad to announce that we have slightly modified the WOTD award and we would like to present to you the new trophy for WOTDS of 2018

What do you get when you win WOTD?

• An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    • "WOTD winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    • You're added to the WOTD winner list in /top
    • 10 Growtokens
    • RESPECT!

If you want the team to consider your world for the "World Of The Day 2018" award, please reply to this thread with the following information:
    • World name
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

And respect the following rules for the 2018 April to June cycle!
    • You can nominate your world only ONCE! (*Please read below for more information)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds to avoid breaking the previous rule.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. (You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world)
    • At least the basic jammers have to be placed (Punch and Zombie) unless your world requires not having one of them - Promising that the jammers will be moved in if the world wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.

We will base our decision on many factors, here are some pointers to help to increase your chances of winning:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or mechanics that are rarely used
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with admins who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 12 month.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 12 month Will not be considered.**
    **If the punishment has been canceled before the end period will not count, e.g: Players who got banned because of a glitch and unbanned before the end period will not be counted.

Few questions and answers

What does "2018 April to June cycle" mean?
    - So with this new format, we will be creating a new thread every 3 months which will allow us to keep on updating and polishing our rules and the factors of choosing a WOTD according to your feedback and the quality of worlds being nominated.

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world once every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD in 2018, am I eligible to get the new 2018 trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like, but you shouldn't post the same world more than once as stated in the rules above.

Why does copied worlds get a plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!
    Example: A cool looking tower used in a parkour world. You can use that cool looking tower in your Story/Riddle world if you give credits to the original designer of that tower or at least the world you got inspired from.
    Last edited by M1tch; 04-02-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Master Sorcerer

A M A Z I N G. Thanks, this is going to be great.

Quick question as well, the ultra trophy was used in the Quest of fire, are you able to use the new trophies in the Quest of fire as well or does this mean the amount of legendary dragons is limited too?
    Last edited by Hagie; 04-01-2018 at 05:28 PM.

2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by AlyMilky; 04-22-2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Because I might get spammed.
    I WLL MISS M1TCH, BYE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Bye, AlyMilk Best of luck and thank you for your kind words

yesssssssssssssssssssssss
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Changed!(10) Goodbye old thread

Open this spoiler to see another spoiler

so lemme get this straight.

you're giving plus points to people who copy other worlds and link them, meaning that someone who copies a world is more likely to win than someone who doesnt?

Can we nominate more than one world at once?
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Not just in game, but they update the forums aswell

Have you considered that Ultra Trophy 3000 used to make Legendary dragon?
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    Have you considered that Ultra Trophy 3000 used to make Legendary dragon?
    I was thinking the same thing.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

I'll nominate my world:
    Name:  pututusrevenge.png
Views: 3147
Size:  940.0 KB

It is a sequal of my previous WOTD: ABLACKCHRISTMAS. The sequal is requested many times.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    Can we nominate more than one world at once?
    Yes you can nominate more than one world at once.

Lesser Wizard

Default ShinChanDerby For Wotd

In Love With Japanese Cartoon?

Have u ever heard of crayon shin chan? The well known japanese funny show that tends to cheer people up with his funny act? but sadly he passed away due to accident.. to let everyone know more about him and his show i have decided to make a world about it.My world tends to be for kyderby but i will also nominate it for wotd.

World include:
    Pz Jammer ( to prevent punching and zombies that may affect the game play )
    Weather-Night( to make the world background look nicer and more attractive )
    Song( to make the world not boring so when they are playing they can enjoy music too )
    Pixel( to show player about the charecter of crayon shin chan family )
    Maze( for them to practice and have fun racing with each another)
    Respect( my world admin is all kind and good they will respect each other even if our world win or didnt world is not about winning is abit having fun when build thats the main key point that builder should understand.

To finalise my world the world render is here:

Name:  shinchanderby.png
Views: 2766
Size:  105.3 KB
    Last edited by SkyEarth Gt; 04-05-2018 at 09:48 AM.
    ImaginaryG

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
    One Taught Me Love
    One Taught Me Patience
    One Taught Me Pain

Lesser Wizard

DesertCraze

The story of this world is about a man freezing himself in a frozen block waking up to see rumors he was told were false. He then has to find the heavenly items to escape from the desert wasteland. He must travel through the clouds parkouring around spikes, obtaining items, and finding out where to use them.
    The time it takes to beat this on average is 10-30 minutes.
    Includes:
    Fire House
    Song
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Guardian Pineapple
    Fun easy parkour and story
    World render:Name:  C86ED36F-D9E4-4F1C-8FD7-D8A58B2E6E33.png
Views: 2796
Size:  327.4 KB
    WebSurfers

This is a world thats meant for having fun while still challenging yourself in an intense parkour.
    The average times it takes to complete it are between 30 and 90 minutes.
    World Includes:
    Fire House
    Punch and Zombie Jammers
    Guardian Pineapple
    Night Weather
    Fun and Challenging Parkour
    Narration
    Cool Design
    World Render:Name:  15349E67-57E0-4B75-A7BA-294F91765C36.jpeg
Views: 2839
Size:  579.2 KB
    IGN:EXC0

Andromeda Galaxy Ranking:   Legendary Poster

THEDOGADVENTURE

https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds...gadventure.png

This is an unique adventure world featuring a free-roam storymode with various quest to complete before an ending can be reached.
    This is similar to RPG-typed games. Each buildings shown feature an interior with 'NPC' to offer quests. This world feature an original song, builds and storyline. The story revolves around you, as a town's dog loved by all town's member, venturing around the town and helping them during the Festive Season. But little did you know, you're experiencing your past and as you regained your memories, you remembered one crucial moment in life... What could it be? Play the world to find out!

Unique features includes :
    Unique Quest system using Adventure Items
    Original song
    Original builds
    Jammers
    Pineapple Guardian (It doesn't show on render, idk why.)
    Free-roaming adventure world

Quick disclaimer :
    There isn't really any directions to follow and it's mostly based upon the player's decision on where they want to go and explore the world to reach the ending.

IGN : Infer
    Creator of Techno Visor

My Animation

Follow Me On Instagram : @infer_gt

All Pixel Arts are done by me. Please refrain from using my work without permission.

SFARENA

The world is mainly a pvp game in which cybots act like enemies/obstacles, beside that the world features a parkour zone named Bot's Lab and also a little challenging password game named Code Tower. There are some issues I came across: I can't add a game generator neither a punch jammer. I tested the pvp and it seems fun and I hope others will enjoy it too in case I will win .

Attachment 194941
    IGN: Alexgrow77
    Level: 125

Master Sorcerer retardedzlockgaming's Avatar
    Under your bed. I'm there, trust me. Also, stop dropping books down there, it hurts my head.

Really glad to see that the rules are updated more, and now I won't need to post my world a thousand times in this thread! Anyways, here's the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mer Noire, the Black Sea.

Please note that the render does not completely reflect the world. It's much better ingame.

Welcome to the Black Sea.

Render:
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/mernoire.png

This world is a dark cave ocean, and you can either solve puzzles or do parkour. When puzzles are too painful, do parkour. When parkour is too tricky, do puzzles. Throughout the world are scattered guestbooks which give insight on the world and plot and so on and so forth. The world is filled with stuff, so enjoy.

You're Monty, and you're sailing the seas. You work for Polly Parrot Mechanics, and you have to collect a piece of hardware with a great source of power and energy for the company, which was lost in a battle with the Moon Maniac years ago. The device is located in the Black Sea, which is now literally black after the Moon Maniac's attempt to control the world. Hurry, and collect it. You want to be in time to see your second child's birth.

Features:
    -Jammers of course
    -Mary Had a Little Lamb (Music, sadly any more complex music would be impossible as it conflicts with the dark cave background)
    -Puzzles and parkour, you choose what to do based off your tastes!
    -Interesting information on the Black Sea
    -An optional parkour and optional encoded message in a cipher
    -Dark cave everywhere.
    -Wings are not required
    -Story which is pretty gud
    -Water!
    -An open sea and ruins to explore

Puzzle Walkthrough:

Take me down the river and lead me out to sea.
    Come to my candy van, don't be shy...

My Humongous World Showcase.

Quit in 2017, forums in 2018. Thanks for the memories!

Default NUKEEFFECTS FOR WOTD.

NUKEEFFECTS is a world where you're in a bomb shelter, a nuke has been launched at where you live and you're hiding. You decide you don't want to live at the bomb shelter forever so you decide to find a way to escape. There are 5 possible ways of escaping. There is both a p and z jammer and a jungle weather to give a foggy atmosphere.
    Name:  nukeeffects.png
Views: 2539
Size:  853.7 KB

Lesser Knight

Lightbulb SUNSAVER for WOTD!

I hope you take a look in my world for WOTD called:-
    SUNSAVER

SUNSAVER is a parkour-story world that you have to save the sun in order to complete your quest, you can save it by gathering the required items from different-themed areas beneath the remains of the sun, to create a magical spell to save it, with the guidance of spirit-of-the-sun you venture in a mythical adventure in competitive areas!

FEATURES:-
    -P+Z Jammers and firehouse
    -mythical-friendly story
    -Active owner (Me ;D)
    -Added the requirements by the testers (i did BC and added what was necessary)
    -Different themed parkours
    -Unique construction style (sun as the hub, different -themed parkours, and the parkours are divided by the rays of the sun)
    -passable without effects (double jump, hover, etc...)

I hope i get WOTD, i've been updating this world for very long, now i believe that it's perfectly ready!

ID: OverSoared

Name:  sunsaver.png
Views: 2441
Size:  996.3 KB