Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate your world for WOTD here!

In regards to this thread:

DBouncyCastle is the first ever Kaizo Mario inspired world in growtopia.
    It is a hellhole that requires actual parkour skills to finish.
    The parkour is (as in every of my worlds) unique and interesting and the sole purpose of the world.
    Name:  dbouncycastle.png
Views: 228
Size:  294.6 KB

Next up is BlueBit.
    Bluebit was my attempt at an aesthetic open-world adventure riddle in growtopia.
    A lot of focus went into designing the world and giving the mateys authentic lines.
    There's multiple, unqiue ways to "winning" the world.
    Each requiring a lot of exploration and over-the-common sense.
    I am also quite proud to introduce a new kind of riddle with this world.
    It's the one you see in the clouds.
    Though how one gets there and how to solve it is up to every adventurer himself to find out
    Every part of this world can be done without any additional clothing-components.
    Name:  bluebit.png
Views: 245
Size:  382.7 KB

Post PUZZLECHAMBER for WOTD!

PUZZLECHAMBER

World: PUZZLECHAMBER
    Owner: MHEOW

World has:
    P Jammer
    Z Jammer
    Weather- Arid.
    4 puzzle piece pixels
    4 category of parkour (Air, Water, Land, Fire)
    Story
    VIP
    codes you need to find by completing parkours and remember it.
    A song

Theme: Can you do everything for the person you love?

Story:
    In the world of Puzzles, you are in love by a person who makes you happy and makes your heart flutter.
    One day, you visited your her house and got challenged by her father. You need to explore
    The dangerous Puzzle Chambers and get the code in each chamber. You accepted the challenge to show
    How much you love her. As you start your adventure, you have the strength and dedication to finish it.
    You will be needing a pen and a paper for the code or memorize it. Can you finish the adventure to
    Show your love to her?

- the parkour was made easy for non-experienced parkourer

Have fun!

Note: There's a bulletin board beside the white door for credits (not in the render)

The world looks neat, isn't?

Name:  puzzlechamber.png
Views: 245
Size:  387.1 KB
    IGN: MHEOW

Instagram: @mheow_gt

"Whatever you do and say, people will judge you"

Default TIPOFTHESPEAR

Its based on a mission from Halo Reach. You have jump onto an alien military base, break in, and destroy 2 Anti-Aircraft guns so your army can attack later without being shot out of the sky. Features an easy parkour (no wings required omg) and a simple password door game where you have to look for green letters.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/...684&height=411

Lesser Knight

Default WIZARDPLANET FOR WOTD

World Features:
    Zombie Jammer
    Punch Jammer
    Weather machine - Snowy Night
    Firehouse

Goal:
    You have to beat the courses to become an official wizard of growtopia, these courses are to test your intelligence and strength through the ups and downs some may be easy but everything is not always easy, there are challenges!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smile WOTD POSSIBLE?

This map is unlike any other maps with plain racetrack, and it's made with decorative blocks and structures. The race time is about 2 minutes. Do note that arrows show you where to go.

Note : The starting point will be on the left hidden door. So that everyone will start at the same time once the door opens which makes it fair, instead of jumping at different times.

World Features :
    - Punch and Zombie Jammers
    - Weather Machine - Nothingness
    - Pineapple Guardian
    - Futuristic structures with a race track

Name:  artificialrace.png
Views: 216
Size:  185.4 KB
    Are ya good enough to beat my parkour for a few world locks? Well if you are a parkourist, stop wasting time. Go to ULTERIORHAZARD ( 1 Diamond Lock Prize ) to challenge yourself!

IGN : Xyonites
    Level : 65
    WOTD Count : 10

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Here's my attempt for WOTD: ARTSYJUNK!

This concept goes back to the old GT days, when NomNomz created a world full of junk and a storyline. This world's a bit different: No punch jammer, no zombie jammer, no weather machine. Simply items that players called "junk". Whether it's from their stash of unwanted blocks and backgrounds or items on clearance at a vending shop, these items (in the eyes of the owner) needed to go. I, as well as some of my friends, put these items together and called it a masterpiece.

Hope this world gets somewhere; here it is!
    Name:  artsyjunk.png
Views: 242
Size:  743.1 KB
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

Default COMETTIAMAT

Name:  comettiamat.png
Views: 235
Size:  663.6 KB

CometTiamat was inspired from a Japanese movie Anime called Your Name or in Japanese Word
    "Kimi No Nawa" the Comet's name on the Movie was Called Tiamat so that inspires me to Make the world and Brings me some Stories also.. the story was related on the movie.. and its about two Teenagers that
    Seems to have a Dreaming experience about Switching Bodies... and They work together to see each other.. to the end before the Comet strikes the Town, Itomori.. Could TAKI [Player] can save Mitsuha? From getting strucked by the Comet?

FEATURES: ADDED SOME
    *DESIGNS
    *BRIDGE ON THE LAKE
    *P AND Z JAMMERS
    *FIRE HOUSE JAMMER
    *COMET WEATHER
    *POSSIBLE PARKOUR!

Have a Great day Growtopians!

Lesser Knight

Cool BOWNSCHOOL for WOTD

The description is also written on the bulletin board near the white door.

"This world is made by BOWNS on the year 2017. This is a school world wherein you can roleplay as a student or teacher. If you prefer to roleplay as a student, you aren't required to do certain tasks therefore you can freely enter the school, all you have to do is study and cooperate with the honorable teacher. On the other hand, if you are willing to become one of the teachers, you must do certain tasks, which are tests, as you are required to answer and pass them all. There are a lot of subjects you may choose from; Math, English, Science, Computer, History, and Sports. You will become a permanent teacher here after you finish the test of a specific subject. ATTENTION! DISRESPECTFUL STUDENTS OR TEACHERS WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE SCHOOL WHOEVER DISRESPECTS WILL BE SANCTIONED. /BAN"

There are credits on the bulletin board near the white door.

THIS WORLD INCLUDES:
    - WORLD JAMMERS (PUNCH AND ZOMBIE)
    - JUNGLE MACHINE

Here's the latest render of the world.

Name:  bownschool.png
Views: 108
Size:  1.74 MB
    Last edited by BOWNS; 05-08-2018 at 08:42 PM. Reason: updated the render of the world

Default ISLANDERUPTION

Escape the island as the volcano erupts!
    Includes:
    - Punch and Zombie Jammer
    - Pineapple Guardian
    - Facts about volcanoes
    - Parkour for beginners
    Name:  islanderuption.png
Views: 210
Size:  481.1 KB

Default CAVEROR

Name:  caveror.png
Views: 188
Size:  393.4 KB

Info:
    world was built on 21st of april 2018 and finished 23rd april 2018. with help by:
    - Rompie's as the inventor of the story
    - Defush's (me) as a world design maker
    - MrEmiko's as our assistance

I copied a bit of parkour part:
    The torch / banana and a little path of cybot in the water area is inspired from BLARNEY9

Features:
    - Parkour and maze
    - Art when U.F.O Came to the valley
    - Punch/zombie jammer and Fire house
    - Weather night
    - Adventure item (Key, torch, banana, rope, and goblet)
    - Cyblock (Shockbot and Spikebot)
    - Story
    The story is about aliens who colonized the valley.
    here you will be the ranger who will save the valley. the alien asks you to find the object he wants (Crystal Goblet) but there will be many obstacles facing your step to get it. you will be accompanied by a fairy in the story, which aims to accompany you in adventure. but does the ranger restore the valley as it once was? I do not know, find the answer with an adventure there!

NOTE: parkour is possible to be completed. fixed with a good parkour skill.

*Hope this will be my first WOTD world.
    Help with visiting and rate, this will be very useful for me
    Last edited by Defush; 04-25-2018 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Replace cave entrance into dungeon door, and make some of parts are easier.

Lesser Wizard

Default Laser Grid & Cybots Parkour - 14

World Name: 14

Description: I've had the idea of making a parkour/maze world using Laser Grid since they first came out. I started farming them right away, and I finally have enough to make a full world.
    I think the laser grid mechanic adds a sense of urgency that makes for a fun fast-paced run through all of the different parts of the world. I tied Laser Grid with High Tech Block, Robot Wants Dubstep, Cybots, and other "technology" based blocks. I had a lot of fun making this world, and I've gotten good feed back so far. The more players there are, the more difficult this worlds becomes, because you're dodging the laser grids. However, it is still very possible and (in my opinion) not that difficult.

There is a small story line, influenced by Resident Evil.

I have never actually completed a world design until now, so this is my first real submission. I haven't seen any other parkours utilizing Laser Grid the way I did in this world. I hope you guys like it!!!

Name:  14.png
Views: 168
Size:  226.8 KB
    Last edited by biglosr; 04-25-2018 at 05:08 AM.