Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Nominate your world for WOTD here!

CREEPYPASTA for WOTD - Switch it up! give growtopians a different type of WOTD

This ancient world has a large collection of spooky stories that were created by players or found online.

There are over 150 stories in this world!!

With the #creepypasta tag on instagram, im sure growtopia will attract a lot of creepypasta fans

This world deserves WOTD because a lot of time and effort was spent making this world awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rompie View Post
    One question, I’m not meaning to hurt anyone with it.
    Why this system with posting only once every 3 months if you firstly don’t disqualify anyone who posts more than once, secondly don’t even look at the earlier pages when searching for a WOTD, just the last 2 pages?
    This is wholly unfair for everyone who does keep to the rules. Please change it so that it doesn’t profit the ppl who post more often, I liked Seth’s system. Either that or look at all the worlds every day and keep to your own rules, so disqualify ppl who post more than once. Please.
    I actually agree-ish, it's too harsh to ban those that nominate more than once to win though, so I think it'd be fair to change the rule to only nominate once per week. People who post nearly daily can be disqualified.

I mean, there's no way they're going to look at all the worlds every day IMO, so changing the rules would be better.
    Discord Invites:
    Jenulot's Tavern ~ ShadowSurfer's Turtles ~ Growtopia Community ~ World Builder Squad

Youtube | Instagram

IGN: ElectroDream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    WOTD count: 17
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

Serf

Post The Legendary Treasure

My world name is TREASUREOFLEGEND

I make my useless world to an adventure world
    I made my cave for adventure, but is just not a cave its has Legend Treasure in there
    In the cave someone looking for The Treasure

Name:  WOTD.png
Views: 153
Size:  367.1 KB

Default FOR WOTD TRAINFISHGUIDE

THIS WORLD GUIDE FOR TRAIN FISH
    I HOPE THIS WORLD HELPFUL IF CARNIVAL OR NAH
    ALSO THIS WORLD HAVE PARKOUR
    WORLD HAVE
    -PUNCH JAMMER
    -ZOMBIE JAMMER
    -FIRE HOUSE
    -GROWSCAN 9000
    -INFO ABOUT FISH
    -INFO FEED FISH
    -HOW TO TRAIN FISH
    -PIXEL ART

AGAIN
    I HOPE THIS WORLD WILL HELP U FOR TRAIN A FISH^^

Name:  trainfishguide.png
Views: 150
Size:  320.8 KB

Serf

Post The Legendary Treasure

My world name is TREASUREOFLEGEND

This world is just not a cave its has Legend Treasure in there. In the cave someone looking for the treasure. Maybe its need your help for finding the treasure. And dont forgot the parkour its simply but not simply.

Features include:
    - Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    - An optional parkour
    - Story

Name:  WOTD.png
Views: 139
Size:  367.1 KB

Default THEBEARSPIRIT for WoTD? (:

So I created a fun parkour world called THEBEARSPIRIT it has a pixel art of the new Bear Spirit because i really like how the bear spirit looks like, and also the world is designed like hell to make it fit the bear spirit the world consists of Punch Jammer and Zombie Jammer also Mars blast to make it look like more Evil-ish XD I hope i could win WoTD i really suggest you to gie it a try
    Here's the render of the world:
    Name:  thebearspirit.png
Views: 135
Size:  388.4 KBt

Default THEBEARSPIRIT for WoTD? (:

So i created this world called THEBEARSPIRIT its basically a parkour with an evil-ish design also the new bear spirit's pixel art is there
    World has punch and zombie jammers also mars blast because it fits the bear spirit's color hope i win
    World render:
    Name:  thebearspirit.png
Views: 135
Size:  388.4 KB
    Last edited by ZynThei; 06-29-2018 at 06:58 AM. Reason: I accidentally reposted im sorry

Default SportsFan's WOTD Application

OCT

I've been working on this world for awhile, and think it's finally eligible to win. OCT is a multistage strategic adventure parkour world. Each stage is different, and wraps around the world in the shape of an OCTagon. It's really fun, and looks awesome.

World has:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Weather Machine - Stuff (White)
    -Bright colors
    -Music suited for the world (Turkish March)
    -Creativity
    -Does NOT require wings, but they are recommended
    -Amazing looks!

Name:  oct.png
Views: 98
Size:  406.7 KB

Category: Parkour

THELEANINGTOWER

TheLeaningTower is an adventure world I built in collaboration with my friend Amiirr. I've personally always have wanted to go visit the city of Pisa and The Leaning Tower, so I decided to build it into an adventure story parkour world that's fun for everyone.

Story: You have docked and arrived in the city of Pisa. After walking into the village, you notice there is nobody there, and make the assumption that everyone is on vacation somewhere else. At last, you make your way into the tower. You find a diary on the floor and discover that the tower is going to fall over and crush the whole city! While theres still time left, you decide to climb to the top of the tower while there's time left. Can you make it to the top of The Leaning Tower in time?

World Has:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Weather Machine - Arid
    -Bright colors
    -Creativity
    -Does NOT require wings, but they are recommended
    -Amazing looks!

Category: Adventure

Name:  theleaningtower.png
Views: 107
Size:  530.7 KB

*Thanks!

*Special thanks to my brothers ccee and ehawke for helping me with all of my worlds!

*If I happen to win WOTD, a Pineapple Guardian, Mini Mod, and a Ghost charm will be placed in the world for the day.

*Good luck to everyone else!

SPORTSFAN // EHAWKE // CCEE

WOTDs

Hi Ubisoft, my world DANGERVILLAGE for WOTD?
    Story: One day there was a man named Yon. he originally came into this forest just for camping woth his friends. But he got lost. Yon thinking to call the police but there’s no signal. Now Yon feels more scared because he arrived in a village with a cannibal population. Then Yon tries to escape from the village, but there are so many things he has to do to get him out of the village.

Features:
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Dessert Blast
    -Adventure
    -Story
    -No wings
    Renderworld:
    Name:  dangervillage.png
Views: 107
Size:  566.7 KB

Closing this thread, please nominate your world in here now

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?502336

Good luck!
    Please remember the following

• Do Not share your password with anyone for any reason. So far EVERYONE claiming to be hacked turns out they have trusted that "friend" and he/she was the one who hacked their account. So Stop it...
    • If you accept access to a world you WILL be held responsible for everything happening in a world you have access to (Admin), so don’t go around accepting access to worlds unless you are willing to take responsibility for what is going on in these worlds.