Thread: Is auto farming illegal (without hacks -using only Growtopia items-)

Banned

Default Is auto farming illegal (without hacks -using only Growtopia items-)

So, recently I discovered a way to autofarm only with using Growtopia items and blocks. No third party app at all. I wont be triggering the mouse either.

Only Growtopia features,

-Arman is posting ths, not Mutzy. My only posts rry wont post again

If you explain it we could judge better.
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

It's legit if you aren't using any third party software or something else to do this, however I don't think that's possible. Yet I haven't seen a item with function of breaking or pressing to blocks.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by IamMutzy View Post
    So, recently I discovered a way to autofarm only with using Growtopia items and blocks. No third party app at all. I wont be triggering the mouse either.

Only Growtopia features,

-Arman is posting ths, not Mutzy. My only posts rry wont post again
    Name:  20180331_203812.png
Views: 78
Size:  1.82 MB
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF]hhhhhhhhhh[/COLOR]

What OP meants he uses portals and farm blocks (Like sorcerer, gold, etc) So he just have to hold the punch button to down or if he uses rayman spam the click button or maybe he has a lego robot. And then portal teleport him to the following line.

Here's a pic.

Name:  Captura de pantalla 2018-03-31 a las 2.06.50 PM.png
Views: 74
Size:  1.23 MB

That world is from a friend.
    I'm dumb.

My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/

ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

Banned

Clarification:
    Sorry for misleading you guys, I meant “Auto-harvesting / planting”. Requires 3 magplants, a world full of ice / slime / obsidian (instead of platforms) and tractor + plow, 50-100 anemone and 1 portal and 1 door.

For planting let’s say:
    1) Grab the remote for the seeds
    2) Equip your plow
    3) Start sliding from the top to bottom (use anemone instead of pinball, pinball is too fast)
    4) Since you will probably miss few spots because of lag, etc. Put a portal to the end of the ice path and link it to the top and it will do the same once again.

I assume that this is legal because I use the features of the game, not some third party tool or a LEGO robot.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMutzy View Post
    Clarification:
    Sorry for misleading you guys, I meant “Auto-harvesting / planting”. Requires 3 magplants, a world full of ice / slime / obsidian (instead of platforms) and tractor + plow, 50-100 anemone and 1 portal and 1 door.

For planting let’s say:
    1) Grab the remote for the seeds
    2) Equip your plow
    3) Start sliding from the top to bottom (use anemone instead of pinball, pinball is too fast)
    4) Since you will probably miss few spots because of lag, etc. Put a portal to the end of the ice path and link it to the top and it will do the same once again.

I assume that this is legal because I use the features of the game, not some third party tool or a LEGO robot.
    Such tactics have been used for years, you are way too paranoid.
    Ya boy Dancey.