Thread: What if Growtopia did get hacked?

Exclamation What if Growtopia did get hacked?

Hi so you're probably aware of the ''april fools'' joke that the Growtopia devs pulled on us with a classical rick roll. That also included a quite supicious WOTD winner leading to the hacker site (sethmumu.eu). I don't know about you guys, but I don't think they would promote something like that. This could also be to make it more believeable, but I'm not sure.
    Also, I don't think it's even April 1st for them yet. Most likely a good April Fools joke, since the servers went down before it happened to make it look like the servers were under attack or what not.
    GG devs.

Master Sorcerer

i mean its a hacker group maybe they did it

but they probably dont have server access
    idk man this is weird

oh you and your optimism
    Ya boy Dancey.

With the VOTW clickbait I can guarantee it's an April Fools prank. The WOTD link to the site is just another way to make it more believable but then maybe a lot of people panicked and they changed it to treasurefun. No hackers would do that. 2 server outbreaks in a short time? Definitely not a thing that can happen. I doubt that the hackers can get into the server that quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by abala100 View Post
    Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine
    My dead YouTube channel

My Instagram

Default hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderkg View Post
    With the VOTW clickbait I can guarantee it's an April Fools prank. The WOTD link to the site is just another way to make it more believable but then maybe a lot of people panicked and they changed it to treasurefun. No hackers would do that. 2 server outbreaks in a short time? Definitely not a thing that can happen. I doubt that the hackers can get into the server that quick.
    I would love to hear the dev's explanations about this.