Thread: Why don’t people give Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne their lyrical props?

Knight

Default Why don’t people give Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne their lyrical props?

Nicki Minaj is one of the most hated on rappers of this generation, but she is extremely talented lyrically? Y’all love to ride Cardi B’s butt when she had nothing compared to Nicki Minaj lyrically?

Lil Wayne is one of the most influential and lyrical rappers of our generation but it’s okay to hate on him for making way for your favorite rappers? Lil Wayne is what i would consider a lyrical mastermind who can deliver a solid rap song with insane lyrics off the top of his head. Can someone explain to me how they aren’t lyrical rappers? If your gonna talk about their popular pop songs just exit this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCyborg
    On a unrelated topic bagged milk looks gross.

happy easter and april fools
    Ya boy Dancey.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by bearhug View Post
    Nicki Minaj is one of the most hated on rappers of this generation, but she is extremely talented lyrically? Y’all love to ride Cardi B’s butt when she had nothing compared to Nicki Minaj lyrically?

Lil Wayne is one of the most influential and lyrical rappers of our generation but it’s okay to hate on him for making way for your favorite rappers? Lil Wayne is what i would consider a lyrical mastermind who can deliver a solid rap song with insane lyrics off the top of his head. Can someone explain to me how they aren’t lyrical rappers? If your gonna talk about their popular pop songs just exit this thread.
    Sir, I believe you're having a brain aneurysm. Please do not worry, I'm sending immediate help to your house address right now - don't move please they'll be there soon. I hope they treat your illness and you can return to your healthy, normal self.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    Sir, I believe you're having a brain aneurysm. Please do not worry, I'm sending immediate help to your house address right now - don't move please they'll be there soon. I hope they treat your illness and you can return to your healthy, normal self.
    oH nO! i’m telling the truth! what ever shall i do !1!1!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCyborg
    On a unrelated topic bagged milk looks gross.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by bearhug View Post
    oH nO! i’m telling the truth! what ever shall i do !1!1!1!
    Sir, it appears the infection of bad music has reach the neurons in your brain—making you act out like almost having a radicalised version of tourettes. This has spread too quicky and you're beyond the help of medical services. I must take matters into my own hands, I must kill you where you stand - this is for the greater good - this is to save you!

Post the same thing today, and then I will tell you that you are wrong.

Master Sorcerer

nice troll lol