Thread: Services I do and Services I need.

Banned

Default Services I do and Services I need.

The following services I do are:

Farm Management
    will do any farmables even Venus guytrap, I need gems and xp lol. 1% seed tax plox (you can take off)

Surgery service
    If you don't care about the medallions and skill points or just have spare surgery tools here's a service.

You provide me with the tools (we can do 20 of each tool) and I'll do the surgery's for you, I'm good at it so I rarely mess up unless it's one of those surgery's that you basically can't do anything about.
    You keep the rewards I keep the medallions and skill points.

We can discuss the tools thing if you would like to but I suggest at least 15 of each

Selling service
    Basically you give me the items and I sell them for you, or you put in vend and I spam your world name (legally) and I get 5% of the profit ( only accepting stuff that will get me at least 10 wls) so make sure it's at least 10 wls I can get but you still profit. Minimum I'll go is 5 wls. But please if your going to do this service try and do really big trades so I can get more wls.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Services I need

Fishtank breakers for wls
    you specify break amount per wl

Providers
    Fishtank 200/1 (1000/1)
    Peppers 90/1 (1000/2)
    We can discuss payment price if unsatisfied

(Yes I copy and pasted these from my posts so that I have to only bump this post instead of all, credit goes to snowcone)

Banned

Banned

I'd be glad to break your ftanks and peppers. Message me in game

RoyalteeWP

Banned

No offence but I don’t you can find someone who will let you do surgery for them or sell their expensive items. How would someone know you won’t run off when you get a good surgery prize like a Thingmabob or just keep their item when their trying to sell it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CubeZapper View Post
    No offence but I don’t you can find someone who will let you do surgery for them or sell their expensive items. How would someone know you won’t run off when you get a good surgery prize like a Thingmabob or just keep their item when their trying to sell it?
    First, learn to spell. Second, I said if I am to get it I would more than likely at least share half. I'm not that greedy

First, learn to spell. Second, I said if I am to get it I would more than likely at least share half. I'm not that greedy
    =IGN : Crausse=

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    First, learn to use proper grammar. Doesn’t matter because this isn’t school, now is it?
    IGN: 24elijah24
    Confucius say, “He who makes a stink in a church, must sit in their own pew.”

https://r11.fodey.com/2442/1cce0c1bc...ce5e2198.1.gif

Growtopia Goals:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 24elijah24 View Post
    First, learn to use proper grammar. Doesn’t matter because this isn’t school, now is it?
    You use another comma after grammar as your still talking of the subject nor were you separating 2 different sentences

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbot GT View Post
    Now now, thats conflicting what you said, give the customer the whole prize. Only if the customer wants to give you some, thats when u get some
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

If he feels generous enough, he would give you 50% of the profit made from thingamabob...

Otherwise you have a more than likely chance where you will not get anything. And he will run away with your wls...
    Last edited by Recreate; 04-16-2018 at 05:37 AM.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

“Second, I said if I am to get it” first learn how to use grammer, you hypocrite. I was eating cereal with one hand and typing with the other when I wrote that comment. Also it’s pretty damn greedy to be keeping half of the prize. Like who in their right mind would give you surgery tools to you for free so you can keep half their prize.

If you’re good at surgery, tell me step by step how to cure turtle flu to an antibiotic-resistant patient, a hyperactive patient with brain tumor, and a patient with herniated disc.
    IGN: HeroProfit
    I like doing daily challenges.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HeroProfit View Post
    If you’re good at surgery, tell me step by step how to cure turtle flu to an antibiotic-resistant patient, a hyperactive patient with brain tumor, and a patient with herniated disc.
    That's way to much lmao, for any flu (besides anti) diagnose the patient then spam antibiotics

Stitch till blood loss gone (if needed) diagnose, clean area, put to sleep, scalp till fix button stitch till fixed (use antibiotics, sponge and anything else if needed)

and I've never gotten a herinated disc but I'm pretty sure you do the usual (follow steps below inscisons) and if no inscions are needed antibiotics or splints etc.

- - - Updated - - -

“Second, I said if I am to get it” first learn how to use grammer, you hypocrite. I was eating cereal with one hand and typing with the other when I wrote that comment. Also it’s pretty damn greedy to be keeping half of the prize. Like who in their right mind would give you surgery tools to you for free so you can keep half their prize.
    If you cant spell grammar right I highly doubt you know more than me lmao.

What? Where you eating cereal while typing "Grammer"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    Now now, thats conflicting what you said, give the customer the whole prize. Only if the customer wants to give you some, thats when u get some
    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    If he feels generous enough, he would give you 50% of the profit made from thingamabob...

Otherwise you have a more than likely chance where you will not get anything. And he will run away with your wls...
    Look at the bright side, at least they still profit, and I'm not that greedy.

Plus it was a joke chill lmao

For the farming thing... can you tell me how you can have 5% of 10 wls?? You can’t split it even if you added hls in.
    5% of 10 is 0.5 wls, half of a wl is 2.5 hls, half of a hl is 5 sls, are you saying that if he gets 10 wl profit he needs to give you 2 hls and 5 sls?
    IGN: Dwantano
    Discord: onigirii #8699

I suggest you dont do any services cause your toxic, cancer, and mostly

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BurnCell View Post
    I suggest you dont do any services cause your toxic, cancer, and mostly
    Congrats you hypocrite

Check your recent forums posts

That's way to much lmao, for any flu (besides anti) diagnose the patient then spam antibiotics

Stitch till blood loss gone (if needed) diagnose, clean area, put to sleep, scalp till fix button stitch till fixed (use antibiotics, sponge and anything else if needed)

and I've never gotten a herinated disc but I'm pretty sure you do the usual (follow steps below inscisons) and if no inscions are needed antibiotics or splints etc.

- - - Updated - - -

If you cant spell grammar right I highly doubt you know more than me lmao.

What? Where you eating cereal while typing "Grammer"?

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the bright side, at least they still profit, and I'm not that greedy.

Plus it was a joke chill lmao
    It’s impossible to do a turtle flu to an antibiotic-resistant patient. You don’t know when the system forces you to use sponge. Herniated disc is spine damage.
    IGN: HeroProfit
    I like doing daily challenges.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fervents View Post
    I need Farming Service I've got 4,200 Pepper Tree's Planted and Need Some Help. I have a break world Too
    Still need it done? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeroProfit View Post
    It’s impossible to do a turtle flu to an antibiotic-resistant patient. You don’t know when the system forces you to use sponge. Herniated disc is spine damage.
    Thanks for the disc, and ik right! Especially when you begin surgery you lose even more sponges the next most expensive surgery item behind stitches