Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly quitting.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by buy n sell View Post
    The best way to leave gt is... SB "I Has Dig Bick"

You will get banned for 20 days! works every time try it

As far as I know, you got banned for it. And recommending how to get a ban is a dumb idea.
    CHEAP VENDING STORE AT AC8

IGN: HeyoGuy

If it is as horrible as you say, and that you are mentally unstable because you don't play a game, it is becoming a serious case... Do like Pixel morph or if you don't want to hack/scam, ask support to ban you so that you can't play anymore, even if your mental is as low as hell. Get a new life but stop playing the thing that makes you an addicted person and literally kills you little by little. Personally, I'll continue playing Growtopia as long as I have a a lot of friends IRL, good marks at school and no mental problems.

You already called it an addiction. When something becomes an unhealthy addiction it's time to get rid of it, if you can't do it on your own seek help from somebody who can.

Replace it with a more healthy addiction like sports, or just working out in general. If you aren't very social take up a sport that focuses more on the individual, or take a team sport and try to become more social by being forced to work and coordinate with others.

I spend a lot of time on my PC and the internet. I enjoy it, and it effects my school, however I never let it get out of control. I don't care for school much, but if it was to start effecting my sports performance I would most definitely do something about it.

You'll be fine, you aren't the first or the last to seek what you want on the internet, and you aren't the last to let it go out of control. All that matters is what you do about it now. You will not be able to blame anybody for the consequences, this is your choice to make. Your life is your own.

I recommend taking an hour or two alone and just thinking everything through. No phones, no people, no computer or the internet. Just you and your mind, alone.

P.S.
    You aren't anti-social, you are asocial. Anti-social behaviour includes acts like terrorism. Not wanting to socialize with people makes you asocial.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Victorbos View Post
    If it is as horrible as you say, and that you are mentally unstable because you don't play a game, it is becoming a serious case... Do like Pixel morph or if you don't want to hack/scam, ask support to ban you so that you can't play anymore, even if your mental is as low as hell. Get a new life but stop playing the thing that makes you an addicted person and literally kills you little by little. Personally, I'll continue playing Growtopia as long as I have a a lot of friends IRL, good marks at school and no mental problems.
    i dont think he has mental problems... but from what ik people who quit gt will eventually come back since its a really good game and u shouldn't scam or hack or recycle items since you will just regret

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    there must be other reason as of the motive of your quitting, is it ur little sister or older? and also, if its affect your school/ social life, quitting is a true choice, but we all know its easier to said than done, then just decrease your timeplay,
    whereas ur interest low enough then quit, but if u willing to stay, then just make a good time for play, e.g : when ur spare time, dont make this game be your main reason to live
    His sister is the owner of that account, it was passed onto.

Yeep, there goes another forumer. So sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buy n sell View Post
    i dont think he has mental problems... but from what ik people who quit gt will eventually come back since its a really good game and u shouldn't scam or hack or recycle items since you will just regret
    No, yes, no mental problems, but has problems. I think he must quit for the better good of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnostics View Post
    His sister is the owner of that account, it was passed onto.
    wait, i dont get it, could u elaborate?
    =IGN : Crausse=

Lesser Wizard

Why not take a break from the game and spend some time reflecting on life.

Perhaps start reading books to develop key life skills and then start talking to people, then life will start becoming better as there is something to live for.
    I hope you have a great day.

Lesser Wizard

Default .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    The easiest way to stop an addiction is to get rid of whatever causes it, and make it impossible to get it back.
    Giving away all of your possessions will stop your addiction because now, you have no reason to play, I hope.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    wait, i dont get it, could u elaborate?
    My Snowcone is a girl, I think they are 3 children, 2 kids used the Snowcone account and one is a girl who used 'jinuru'

When I added Snow, it was still the girl, until, unknown date and purposes, it was given to the boy. Thats the boy now.

So, Snowcone-boy, Snowcone-girl, and jinuru.

In the DARK where I am doing ACTION. hehe

Your problems are solved just put your magplants in darkaction and giveaway your items and DONE!!
    IGN: darkaction

Level: 46

Goals:

Check Out My Channel:

My pokemons:

Quote Originally Posted by Agnostics View Post
    My Snowcone is a girl, I think they are 3 children, 2 kids used the Snowcone account and one is a girl who used 'jinuru'

When I added Snow, it was still the girl, until, unknown date and purposes, it was given to the boy. Thats the boy now.

So, Snowcone-boy, Snowcone-girl, and jinuru.
    ???
    I didnt had idea :/
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

Banned

Talk to me. It helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post
    I become mentally unstable whenever I can't play this silly game, my sister keeps threatening to do bad things if I don't quit. My life's a mess and I just can't seem to let go. Someone help.
    Pretend to stop?
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

My face: (nonexistant)

If you really can't quit, but you want to, give all your stuff away. delete all your untradables. make sure that there's no way back.
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

Master Sorcerer

U still considering this?
    IGN: RealEstateGt
    I offer services! Woot :3
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Bro-s-Services!
    Discord: turtleufo#4039

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post
    I become mentally unstable whenever I can't play this silly game, my sister keeps threatening to do bad things if I don't quit. My life's a mess and I just can't seem to let go. Someone help.
    or...
    fk ur sister. jk

well...
    try quitting for 3-6 month and comeback.