Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 323

Thread: BiteLord QNA session

  1. #49
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,718

    Default

    Why were you banned in-game?

  2. #50
    Master Sorcerer iCantDancee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    My babe
    Posts
    2,996

    Default

    You seem like a nice guy under the ocean of self admiration, have you ever tried to climb down the mountain you have put yourself on? Your self-made throne is getting rusty, go breathe a little.
    Ya boy Dancey.

  3. #51
    Master Sorcerer topazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Moo Moo Meadows
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsFyn View Post
    Also, why were you banned in the first place?
    He was banned for a short time after spamming several threads in the tavern asking why everyone “hated” him after his friends beefed him up to a god complex. His longer, more prominent ban was for ban-evading, which has actually given some people permanent bans.

    In the end, he’s just another attention seeker.
    I have terrible time management skills
    Art Instagram

  4. #52
    Master Sorcerer Snowcone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Why do you need to know?
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Why were you banned in-game?
    Someone posted a render of this world that featured a symbol relating to things I shouldn't mention. The world was nuked and he, along with three other people, was banned for a month.
    IGN : Snowcone
    Level : 86

  5. #53
    Lesser Wizard ItsFyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post
    Someone posted a render of this world that featured a symbol relating to things I shouldn't mention. The world was nuked and he, along with three other people, was banned for a month.
    Guessing it was something to do with World War 1 & 2?
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it


    My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

  6. #54
    Master Sorcerer Snowcone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Why do you need to know?
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsFyn View Post
    Guessing it was something to do with World War 1 & 2?
    Sadly, yes. I actually had access to the world that got nuked but removed it since I expected it to happen.
    IGN : Snowcone
    Level : 86

  7. #55
    Master Sorcerer RILEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    RAINBOWS
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    You see now I'm banned in game
    Huh remove what BBB ??? Im confusion.



    IGN:RILEC
    Level:91

    Discord: RILEC#6188


  8. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RILEC View Post
    Huh remove what BBB ??? Im confusion.
    Bring back BiteLord...

  9. #57
    Master Sorcerer DragonStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    <CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION>
    Posts
    8,259

    Default

    In your opinion, do you think your return to the forums a curse or a blessing for yourself, and then, what do you think about others' opinion of your return.

    btw hi, long time no see ey? Kinda deleted the game.

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

  10. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonStorm View Post
    In your opinion, do you think your return to the forums a curse or a blessing for yourself, and then, what do you think about others' opinion of your return.

    btw hi, long time no see ey? Kinda deleted the game.
    I think a fusion between a curse and a blessing...
    As for others opinions, naturally I would want them to be positive.
    You logged on 2 days ago.

  11. #59
    Master Sorcerer iCantDancee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    My babe
    Posts
    2,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCantDancee View Post
    You seem like a nice guy under the ocean of self admiration, have you ever tried to climb down the mountain you have put yourself on? Your self-made throne is getting rusty, go breathe a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Why do you have such a high ego? I'm genuinely curious. This is my first time seeing you in the forum. Are you just a troll and everyone just fell for the bait?
    Still curious.
    Ya boy Dancey.

  12. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCantDancee View Post
    Still curious.
    Oops, I must have missed u. I'm not really as narcissistic and egoistic as they say, you know

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •