Thread: Any moderator or developer please

Default Any moderator or developer please

So i sold just 2 magplants for an overpaid world with 13 dls and more dropped in them. after i made sure it was no scam, i accepted the trade.
    however when i broke the block which covered the dls, a hacker came and took them. please give me a refund since this is no part of scamming but HACKING. bought world from Wlag and got hacked by Rway in 6767k.
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    So i sold just 2 magplants for an overpaid world with 13 dls and more dropped in them. after i made sure it was no scam, i accepted the trade.
    however when i broke the block which covered the dls, a hacker came and took them. please give me a refund since this is no part of scamming but HACKING. bought world from Wlag and got hacked by Rway in 6767k.
    Read my signature.
    IGN: HeroProfit
    I like doing daily challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroProfit View Post
    Read my signature.
    Sometimes you gotta break the rules to show the importance of it. wallhacks are back
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

Read my signature instead
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

thats tough
    big bois

broke as usual

Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    Read my signature instead
    I'm talking about hackers, not scammers. they had a steam spike at the door which HelpTool told me was a scam, so i removed that first.
    Support Alex:

Master Sorcerer

It was probably a glitch that scammers abuse. The owner kicks a player and instantly pulls him. Then the player looks like he is on the white door but actually he is right next to the block that contains dls. Then owner goes and finds a victim and calls him to the world. And you trade and then you have the world and when you break block with dls, the scammer picks them up before you.

You can avoid getting scammed like this by banning all the players in the world and by checking if players are glitching by trying to place a block next to the block that has dls inside. Always when you buy a world with items inside, you should ban everyone from the world, even your friends, you can't know if they are behind the scam and about to betray you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    It was probably a glitch that scammers abuse. The owner kicks a player and instantly pulls him. Then the player looks like he is on the white door but actually he is right next to the block that contains dls. Then owner goes and finds a victim and calls him to the world. And you trade and then you have the world and when you break block with dls, the scammer picks them up before you.

You can avoid getting scammed like this by banning all the players in the world and by checking if players are glitching by trying to place a block next to the block that has dls inside. Always when you buy a world with items inside, you should ban everyone from the world, even your friends, you can't know if they are behind the scam and about to betray you.
    He did actually kick and immediatly pull someone constantly. i didn't know about this bug, and therefore is still not my fault. They should've fixed this bug. thanks for warning everyone about this.
    Support Alex:

You’re dumb enough to not feel weird when the Diamond Lock is traded through world.
    IGN: HeroProfit
    I like doing daily challenges.

read my signature instead
    Ign - iDelarosa
    The O.G. of the forums
    Don't agree with my opinion? Then nikka go argue with your non-existing dad !

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6b4f...itemid=8936671

Quote Originally Posted by HeroProfit View Post
    You’re dumb enough to not feel weird when the Diamond Lock is traded through world.
    Again, i did feel catious about it and that's why i asked HelpTool if it were really diamond locks and not glass pane or whatever. he told me that it was the steam spikes that was the scam and therefore, easily fixed.
    Support Alex:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post

^^^^. I told you m8. You aren't going to like the response you get. Sorry for hearing it the hard way, but you didn't heed my warning.

Well, they can't return items even if they were scammed from you by a glitch. Unless something big that was COMPLETELY not your fault happened (E.G the giant growtopia hacking spree [rollback 5]), they ain't gonna return anything to you.. Just gotta learn and move on.
    Info
    • GrowID: CurseOfTime
    • Level: 96

Banned

Next time use the trade feature.
    Thread posted in the wrong sub-forum, closing it.