Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I have 25dls what should i invest to for 35dls??? HElp1

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    190

    Default I have 25dls what should i invest to for 35dls??? HElp1

    HElp!
    title says all

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,489

    Default

    Wait for the next userul iotm, those keep skyrocketing
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

    Check out my free BFG in CLARKBFG

    Services

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A lonely room.
    Posts
    7,494

    Default

    Standard response.

    Mags!!!!!
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

    Has quit the game on 31/12/2018.

    Professional lurker.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    109

    Default

    I am selling the world buymog for 25 dls.
    15-50 daily clean profit...I can give u any proof you want, go on instagram: buymog
    Cctv prints if u want..watch the world for 2-3 days..check the big amount of stock.

    I will also give you 500 stock if you buy..so you can start.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EFA View Post
    I am selling the world buymog for 25 dls.
    15-50 daily clean profit...I can give u any proof you want, go on instagram: buymog
    Cctv prints if u want..watch the world for 2-3 days..check the big amount of stock.

    I will also give you 500 stock if you buy..so you can start.
    Don't buy this world, u will regret it for like forever

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Don't buy this world, u will regret it for like forever
    Bro I don't even know you and I bet you don't even know how buymog looks like. PLEASE check instagram: buymog and PLEASE ask me for any proof you wish, or check the world daily to see the stock. Don't comment if you have no idea what you are talking about.

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Jackychanhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Demon Control Cap?

    Yeah

    1. Buy them for like 470-480 in SEEDS
    2. Put it in Vending Machine, like 500wls
    3. Leave a comment about you are selling DCC for 500wls in the board of BUYDCC
    4. Wait for 0-2 Hours
    5. You will find that some people are so desperate to sell while some people are so desperate to buy.
    6. Profit ~20wls

    e.g. I got 38wls in 3 hours

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackychanhk View Post
    Demon Control Cap?

    Yeah

    1. Buy them for like 470-480 in SEEDS
    2. Put it in Vending Machine, like 500wls
    3. Leave a comment about you are selling DCC for 500wls in the board of BUYDCC
    4. Wait for 0-2 Hours
    5. You will find that some people are so desperate to sell while some people are so desperate to buy.
    6. Profit ~20wls

    e.g. I got 38wls in 3 hours
    Oo...risky

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EFA View Post
    Bro I don't even know you and I bet you don't even know how buymog looks like. PLEASE check instagram: buymog and PLEASE ask me for any proof you wish, or check the world daily to see the stock. Don't comment if you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Mate I fail to see how buymog is autopeeps

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Oo...risky

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mate I fail to see how buymog is autopeeps
    Sure, np. If you checked the instagram post with cctv you will see that the last person was at 10 and smth. Tommorow morning I will post another print with cctv, and I will keep doing this everyday.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    Oo...risky

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mate I fail to see how buymog is autopeeps
    He bought the world for about 13dls.
    I hope you have a great day.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer RMBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    distant ruins
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    make a time machine
    buy magplant when its available in store for 200k gems or 150ish wls

    sell it when it reach its peak

    Lvl 116/125 : Redmift (Main)
    Main World : Redmift





    Fast Response @Discord Blaze#2798

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •