Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 28

Thread: COMPLAINT: Guild XP

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,241

    Default COMPLAINT: Guild XP

    Like seriously, I know this topic has been told a thousand times but idgaf. Guilds are only about the bloody hell XP now. How the hell is a guild fun.. People in a guild are like jack*beep*. No one cares about your personal life, nobody cares about what you could do instead than farming. A guild is just one BIG ASS MISTAKE THEY MADE. Make other ways for XP now and friggin soon. NOBODY IS ABLE TO FRIGGIN GET THE AMOUNT OF XP A DAY. NOBODY IS ABLE TO FIND A GUILD THAT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT XP. NOBODY IS ABLE TO DO THIS AND THAT AND EVERYTHING.

    Idgaf, anymore. Do everything you want, but do this first... I know even the members of my guilds are watching, and if you see this then big props to you.
    I know this sounds like my situation because it is and almost every guild expieriences it..
    DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Meraak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    here
    Posts
    712

    Default

    i agree
    lol
    hi all
    Youtube lol (please click)

    Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: idk like 150 i lost count

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,631

    Default

    but grinding for xp is fun

    ok jack, can you please remove the gun now?
    i am a pro

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer CubeZapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pretending to be in Japan
    Posts
    2,246

    Default

    One idea to make it more fun would be to multiply xp earned from certain actions. Fishing should get a guild xp multiplier for instance and introduce potions to support fishing guilds possibly. Another idea is you can set you guild as a fishing or farming guild and have to compete with other guilds of the same type.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    but grinding for xp is fun

    ok jack, can you please remove the gun now?
    Then you are one hardcore farmer. Not meant offensively.. But admit it, these guilds are not fun because of the XP.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  6. #6
    Squire
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Under a rock :0
    Posts
    24

    Post

    Yep, I do agree it's REALLY hard to earn all that xp but hey, I guess they'll fix it soon. Right? Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    Like seriously, I know this topic has been told a thousand times but idgaf. Guilds are only about the bloody hell XP now. How the hell is a guild fun.. People in a guild are like jack*beep*. No one cares about your personal life, nobody cares about what you could do instead than farming. A guild is just one BIG ASS MISTAKE THEY MADE. Make other ways for XP now and friggin soon. NOBODY IS ABLE TO FRIGGIN GET THE AMOUNT OF XP A DAY. NOBODY IS ABLE TO FIND A GUILD THAT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT XP. NOBODY IS ABLE TO DO THIS AND THAT AND EVERYTHING.

    Idgaf, anymore. Do everything you want, but do this first... I know even the members of my guilds are watching, and if you see this then big props to you.
    I know this sounds like my situation because it is and almost every guild expieriences it..
    DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW.
    I'm a nice non-toxic member! Cya!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer HeroPlaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    FARMINGGGG
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    A guild is just one BIG ASS MISTAKE THEY MADE. Make other ways for XP now and friggin soon.
    Guild events havent even come up yet and you're already bashing the update that you haven't seen all of yet, also that isnt the best way to suggest something lol

    IGN: HeroPlaya
    Level: MAX








  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroPlaya View Post
    Guild events havent even come up yet and you're already bashing the update that you haven't seen all of yet, also that isnt the best way to suggest something lol
    Am I suggesting? No, I am saying that they MUST do something. I am not asking for permission, I am saying that they MUST.
    The Grow events are still not an excuse for not farming according to the people of the guild.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    37°13'06.35" N 115°47'51.00" W
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    That's why you build a BFG world for your guild and then tell them to contribute some specific farmable and the leader can be the one to plant the seeds and have them farm everyday (depending on the farmable) in that bfg world.

    You wont feel lonely while farming anymore.


    IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013



  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer GrowH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Gone. Elsewhere.
    Posts
    9,455

    Default

    My guild does not care about the XP as it takes 5000 years for me to get the gems anyways
    I don't play this anymore

    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

    These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer BlackIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    That's why you build a BFG world for your guild and then tell them to contribute some specific farmable and the leader can be the one to plant the seeds and have them farm everyday (depending on the farmable) in that bfg world.

    You wont feel lonely while farming anymore.
    Which leads to not caring about people's personal lives.
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

    Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

    Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

    Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Capitalism my dear OP.


    Quote Originally Posted by HeroPlaya View Post
    Guild events havent even come up yet and you're already bashing the update that you haven't seen all of yet, also that isnt the best way to suggest something lol
    This is another thing that bothers me, why would they release the guilds update without releasing an event? Even if they were preparing for one, they should have never released the guilds update if they were not prepared. Now the right-hand side of our screen has more buttons that makes it difficult to play on a phone.
    IGN: Temporary

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •