Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inactive accounts/worlds

Lesser Knight

Default Inactive accounts/worlds

Worlds such as BUYROCK and BUYBLUE which have been abandoned because the owners quit, are not sitting there with 2013-2014 styles and there are people out there that would like to renovate and open up the worlds. In the future would it be possible to give away or remove the locks so people can actually make a world out of them? For instance BUYBLUE is just a lousy farm world with a sign that says the owner quit.. Theres event items in gaps, and i mean LOADS of event items. Also, are you going to do anything about the person at BUYLEATHER saying its 1-2dls? Anyway, i hope the team takes this into consideration noting that the world owners have been inactive for about 4 years.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by pancakesrule View Post
    Worlds such as BUYROCK and BUYBLUE which have been abandoned because the owners quit, are not sitting there with 2013-2014 styles and there are people out there that would like to renovate and open up the worlds. In the future would it be possible to give away or remove the locks so people can actually make a world out of them? For instance BUYBLUE is just a lousy farm world with a sign that says the owner quit.. Theres event items in gaps, and i mean LOADS of event items. Also, are you going to do anything about the person at BUYLEATHER saying its 1-2dls? Anyway, i hope the team takes this into consideration noting that the world owners have been inactive for about 4 years.
    There's the possibility that they will come back, and that's something that Ubisoft don't want to deal with. We have no right to take away someone's world, regardless. What if that was your world stripped from you, your legacy gone?

Master Sorcerer

i think they should remove 800+days old world (wl), they will not back if they didnt played for 2years, also if player banned 2years(730days) they have 70days to enter account, if they dont, thats mean they will never back

In my opinion thats a good and very needed thing. Wl should also expire after 2-3years of owners innactivity. 1 year might be too short period of time.

In the DARK where I am doing ACTION. hehe

I think wl should never be broke.
    Only if the owner is banned forever.
    IGN: darkaction

Level: 46

Goals:

Check Out My Channel:

My pokemons:

I disagree. If World locks disintegrate after 2-3 years, then most of the popular rich worlds would be taken. You don't have rights to take away someone else's worlds. Also, I think this thread was mainly created for profits.

Master Sorcerer

World locks may be deleted by the system after a full year of inactivity by all the players on the lock.

I think they should improve their system and remove the word "may".

Just think about the future of famously old growtopia worlds. If someone had them they wont have the same idea to renovate they will just do it for profits maybe even like the world BUYVEND who clearly uses portals for profit. But my solution for this problem is just making a whole new idea on shop worlds like TRADEROCK or ROCKSHOP who knows. Growtopia will be here for a very long time and the shopping system haven’t change in 4 years I think, sooner or later their will be a change.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    World locks may be deleted by the system after a full year of inactivity by all the players on the lock.

I think they should improve their system and remove the word "may".
    I'm pretty sure the world has to have no activity whatsoever for a year. Otherwise TRADE and SYDEFX would not exist in their current form.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    I'm pretty sure the world has to have no activity whatsoever for a year. Otherwise TRADE and SYDEFX would not exist in their current form.
    Yup, it says a world lock is only removed,no the whole world is reset if no one enters it for a full year
    Account created 8th March 2013

IGN :NoTrollGT
    Level : 71

MARCH 2013-DECEMBER 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    I’ve had some of my worlds reset completely. I’ve also claimed some, and they were all reset completely.
    Yup exactly
    Account created 8th March 2013

IGN :NoTrollGT
    Level : 71

MARCH 2013-DECEMBER 2018

Master Sorcerer

Maybe devs take from owner after 3years and changing to trade world (auto) Basic Trade world with platform and 4 bulletting board

Master Sorcerer

There have been cases where worlds with rare name and thus visitors aswell have been reset or wl removed. Such as S years ago

Guys we should not be greedy, lets let it be, if you take away the world's world lock, the owner will be depressed.All this hardwork gone etc.

There's the possibility that they will come back, and that's something that Ubisoft don't want to deal with. We have no right to take away someone's world, regardless. What if that was your world stripped from you, your legacy gone?
    Does this apply to WL worlds that no one enters?

Iv'e recently lost 2 or 3 wl'ed worlds, that I've had since 2014. And doubt ive ever been offline more than 200 consecutive days.
    100% sure no hacking was involved.
    I Stopped Fighting My Inner Demons, We're On The Same Side Now

http://s03.flagcounter.com/map/f3zZ/...ers_0/flags_0/

World locks actually break if the owner is banned forever.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Z50J View Post
    World locks actually break if the owner is banned forever.
    Don't state it as a fact if you are not sure.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Luminesce View Post
    Does this apply to WL worlds that no one enters?

Iv'e recently lost 2 or 3 wl'ed worlds, that I've had since 2014. And doubt ive ever been offline more than 200 consecutive days.
    100% sure no hacking was involved.
    If nobody has entered those worlds in over 1 year, then the world is reset back to an unclaimed state. If you yourself have been inactive for 3 years but the world is popular, it will not reset.

It’s not right to give some loser a world someone made by there own design since they are
    Not playing or quit
    Let it be a monument of the player instead of those people who just want profit
    Just because a world is given away
    If Ubisoft give a players world away just because they quit they don’t respect the work
    The person put into the world or how they got it because they played earlier
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

Already happened to a few active players. This guy spent 40 DLS on a world and Ubisoft took it away from him.
    IGN: marissaxo
    Discord: marissa#5100