Thread: People still complain

Default People still complain

Name:  IMG_20180419_200915.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  79.0 KB
    How has ubisoft made the game worse?In my opinion theyve made the game a lot better to what it used to be.And people are still staying that seth and hamumu were better.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Moonish View Post
    Name:  IMG_20180419_200915.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  79.0 KB
    How has ubisoft made the game worse?In my opinion theyve made the game a lot better to what it used to be.And people are still staying that seth and hamumu were better.
    Growtopia is no longer what it used to be. Whether or not this is because of the Ubisoft takeover, the game is not the same as it used to be. Maybe it's because the game's rapid growth in popularity which has led to a worse community and forums; possibly it's the amount of updates that have two days of usefulness and then never regarded as again; it could be the complete neo-capitalist era that has removed all decency in the game and has turned it into stock trading; or finally it could be inflation. It's realistically many things, whether or not Ubisoft is to blame is debatable—I for one prefer RTsoft because unlike Ubsioft who use marketing schemes and whatnot, RTsoft originally made the game from absolute scratch, they know fully what they're doing. Whereas I find Ubisoft's innovative ideas to be that for a different game and not the one we play. All-in-all, this game has died since 2016. It's the metaphorical meteorite hitting the planet whipping the dinosaurs and the last few species left (being the players now) are now being killed by starvation and drought.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    Growtopia is no longer what it used to be. Whether or not this is because of the Ubisoft takeover, the game is not the same as it used to be. Maybe it's because the game's rapid growth in popularity which has led to a worse community and forums; possibly it's the amount of updates that have two days of usefulness and then never regarded as again; it could be the complete neo-capitalist era that has removed all decency in the game and has turned it into stock trading; or finally it could be inflation. It's realistically many things, whether or not Ubisoft is to blame is debatable—I for one prefer RTsoft because unlike Ubsioft who use marketing schemes and whatnot, RTsoft originally made the game from absolute scratch, they know fully what they're doing. Whereas I find Ubisoft's innovative ideas to be that for a different game and not the one we play. All-in-all, this game has died since 2016. It's the metaphorical meteorite hitting the planet whipping the dinosaurs and the last few species left (being the players now) are now being killed by starvation and drought.
    For once, I agree with you.