Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: The peaceful side to all forum dramas...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    280

    Default The peaceful side to all forum dramas...

    I am tired of these dramas, somewhat, I have to take and fight both sides of the opposing teams. I have something to say on regards the drama, focusing on BiteLord since its on fleek right now.

    To guys that hate BiteLord: Dude, you think you sound professional fighting BiteLord... Yes, we know he's childish(sorry dude) but if you're really the mature one that you act, you'll know that BiteLord is childish and is ongoing on that particular phase now. We know he'll grow up and mture and then cringe on his posts later on. If you're really the professional guy that you are because you're fighting BiteLord right now, just don't mind him, don't be affected with his Scheisse, and forgive him.

    Here's the thing... I had a dislike feeling for BiteLord, y'all probably know that... Its because I was permabanned doing nothing and being innocent yet he did worse and hes living in paradise.... When hes unbanned, I attacked and attacked him... I felt so much hate in my heart that I let it all out that it may probably be causing so much pain in others because I hated BiteLord. I realised that and I decided to forgive him, maybe give him a chance, and so I did.... It felt like I released some anger from my heart because... I don't have to fight in dramas anymore, Im not exerting energy in typing posts that ought to fight him, neither I have to think of logical facts and opinions... Its so tiring of these dramas, it may sound cringy, but forgive him, that way, we can all be passing on from this sh*t.

    To BL's side: Dude, do you realise all the sh*t you're causing right now?? They maybe adding fuel to the drama but you are the spark that caused it... You have the chance to turn that spark off, yet you still aint turning it off... You still have it, anytime, anywhere, all you need is a sincere Forgiveness thread and promises you'll stop BiteLordism, BiteToxicism, and followers sh*t... People might actually forgive you, you just need to act it up first... If you think you're acting normally, then its time to set that normal behaviour outside and then change to be a better person, that way, people might like you... You don't need everyone to like you, that being said, you have followers, but what you need is to have the minimum amount of haters possible, because you might have followers, but you have haters twice the numbers of the people who like you... Try not treating people who like you as either followers or people WHO MUST SIDE IN YOU on the drama, because they aren't and shouldn't.

    You may have friends but they don't ought to help you in dramas, not because its not their responsibilities(it is), but because they know their better side. It may make them on the neutral ground or on the opposing side, but let them be... You might realise something afterwards... They might even be your true friends afterall...

    I remember you unfriending me because I made a minigame for a forumer meetup and you said you I invented the (IDK if you really invented it) and I must credit you because I used it...

    To neutral side: We're tired of this sh*t, are we not? Nothing to say, I have...


    P.S. I used orange not because I want to know them its me, but I want to see their reactions knowing Im him. and can use facts against me if I said something wrong...

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer NoTrollGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Perfection my friend

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer dancanban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,936

    Default

    "We're tired of this sh*t."
    oh hello

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In the back of a '67 Chevrolet impala
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Off topic: that orange is really eye-bleeding.
    I'm just going to say that you cannot take both sides in an argument, it doesn't make any sense. Anyways Bitelord is not the issue anymore, it's forumers rising up contradicting themselves about stopping dramas whilst simultaneously starting one - this thread isn't one of them, thought just wait...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    Off topic: that orange is really eye-bleeding.
    I'm just going to say that you cannot take both sides in an argument, it doesn't make any sense. Anyways Bitelord is not the issue anymore, it's forumers rising up contradicting themselves about stopping dramas whilst simultaneously starting one - this thread isn't one of them, thought just wait...
    Taking both sides will make you act better, not biasing a side... Damn, I haven't used orange for long.

    The threads might be essential for rejuvenation

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In the back of a '67 Chevrolet impala
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acquire View Post
    Taking both sides will make you act better, not biasing a side... Damn, I haven't used orange for long.

    The threads might be essential for rejuvenation
    You cannot take both sides, it's just an attempt to be the Good Samaritan and also not being disliked nor tamper your reputation - why argue against something you believe to be true for the sake of it? You either agree or disagree with a premise, ortherwise you shouldn't make imputs—because you don't have an opinion on the subject. You can act as a neutral voice but this involves picking neither side so you're still actually being biased. It's also very confusing as a whole, like with Biteforce, you were ripping him apart to then saying he's alright, I mean it's just strange is all.

    Just because certain individuals disagree with your ideas, it does not make you wrong, you'll find that more agree. Just because they don't say it here, doesn't mean they don't show it. I'm being called this and that lately simply because I'm pointing out flaws in irrational behaviors of some fourmers; this makes me a "bully" which attacks the innocent. Yet when I ask for some quotes, I get half understood lies twisted around to make their point. If that's the group of people who disagree with your opinions then you should be glad.

    There's no need to side with both, if you firmly disagree with something, say it! Don't play devil's advocate for the sake of looking good. Stop letting certain children influence ideas you know are wrong!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Actually I have more followers than I do haters. However, I understood your need to attack me. Oh well, at least you matured now. Quite a nice thread, really sincere.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer StarLilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    The solution to 90% of "drama" is as simple as not engaging in someone's shenanigans. It's really that simple. Just ignore it, and if you feel so compelled to have them be held accountable (if a rule had been broken through their actions), report them and call it a day.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    543

    Default

    [ooh i can feel the presence of drama-llama in this thread]

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer lucklife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    An island somewhere
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Really tired of seeing all the useless threads that hardly concern forums too tbh...
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

    I've finally caught up with you



    Discord:Lucklife#3726

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The East Coast, USA
    Posts
    2,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acquire View Post
    I am tired of these dramas, somewhat, I have to take and fight both sides of the opposing teams. I have something to say on regards the drama, focusing on BiteLord since its on fleek right now.

    To guys that hate BiteLord: Dude, you think you sound professional fighting BiteLord... Yes, we know he's childish(sorry dude) but if you're really the mature one that you act, you'll know that BiteLord is childish and is ongoing on that particular phase now. We know he'll grow up and mture and then cringe on his posts later on. If you're really the professional guy that you are because you're fighting BiteLord right now, just don't mind him, don't be affected with his Scheisse, and forgive him.

    Here's the thing... I had a dislike feeling for BiteLord, y'all probably know that... Its because I was permabanned doing nothing and being innocent yet he did worse and hes living in paradise.... When hes unbanned, I attacked and attacked him... I felt so much hate in my heart that I let it all out that it may probably be causing so much pain in others because I hated BiteLord. I realised that and I decided to forgive him, maybe give him a chance, and so I did.... It felt like I released some anger from my heart because... I don't have to fight in dramas anymore, Im not exerting energy in typing posts that ought to fight him, neither I have to think of logical facts and opinions... Its so tiring of these dramas, it may sound cringy, but forgive him, that way, we can all be passing on from this sh*t.

    To BL's side: Dude, do you realise all the sh*t you're causing right now?? They maybe adding fuel to the drama but you are the spark that caused it... You have the chance to turn that spark off, yet you still aint turning it off... You still have it, anytime, anywhere, all you need is a sincere Forgiveness thread and promises you'll stop BiteLordism, BiteToxicism, and followers sh*t... People might actually forgive you, you just need to act it up first... If you think you're acting normally, then its time to set that normal behaviour outside and then change to be a better person, that way, people might like you... You don't need everyone to like you, that being said, you have followers, but what you need is to have the minimum amount of haters possible, because you might have followers, but you have haters twice the numbers of the people who like you... Try not treating people who like you as either followers or people WHO MUST SIDE IN YOU on the drama, because they aren't and shouldn't.

    You may have friends but they don't ought to help you in dramas, not because its not their responsibilities(it is), but because they know their better side. It may make them on the neutral ground or on the opposing side, but let them be... You might realise something afterwards... They might even be your true friends afterall...

    I remember you unfriending me because I made a minigame for a forumer meetup and you said you I invented the (IDK if you really invented it) and I must credit you because I used it...

    To neutral side: We're tired of this sh*t, are we not? Nothing to say, I have...


    P.S. I used orange not because I want to know them its me, but I want to see their reactions knowing Im him. and can use facts against me if I said something wrong...
    There, got rid of the orange .
    I mean, I did exactly what you did. After so many months, I just couldn't with him anymore. I just meant to reveal his true colors, not create a giant argument. But dumb ol' me was swept right up into it. I've learned now, and I shall try to stop as much as I can refrain myself from. But as a warning, I can't stop totally. Not while he's still out there manipulating others. Now to everyone: I am a decently well known guy, and well respected. I have never had anything against other forumers until this point, so this should hopefully show that I'm just trying to spread a message. If I have a grudge, then I'm just sayin, it is probably a bad guy.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer SirNooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    You cannot take both sides, it's just an attempt to be the Good Samaritan and also not being disliked nor tamper your reputation - why argue against something you believe to be true for the sake of it? You either agree or disagree with a premise, ortherwise you shouldn't make imputs—because you don't have an opinion on the subject. You can act as a neutral voice but this involves picking neither side so you're still actually being biased. It's also very confusing as a whole, like with Biteforce, you were ripping him apart to then saying he's alright, I mean it's just strange is all.
    Then again, saying someone can't take and argue against both sides assumes there are only two sides, which in most cases there isn't. An argument and disagreement can have more than two sides make it okay to disagree with two of them.
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In the back of a '67 Chevrolet impala
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    There, got rid of the orange .
    I mean, I did exactly what you did. After so many months, I just couldn't with him anymore. I just meant to reveal his true colors, not create a giant argument. But dumb ol' me was swept right up into it. I've learned now, and I shall try to stop as much as I can refrain myself from. But as a warning, I can't stop totally. Not while he's still out there manipulating others. Now to everyone: I am a decently well known guy, and well respected. I have never had anything against other forumers until this point, so this should hopefully show that I'm just trying to spread a message. If I have a grudge, then I'm just sayin, it is probably a bad guy.
    You should not restrain yourself at the expense of forum reputation and how some individuals may or may not perceive you. If you have an opinion to a thread, say it! You never know, it could change their mind(s) or maybe they can change yours, either way someone will learn something—big or small.
    You are a well respected guy, and I respect you also—even if the feelings aren't mutual. But this shouldn't make you decide to hide behind alternative accounts because someone may dislike what you say; that's life; people will always disagree with you regardless of what it is. You'll get more respect speaking your mind - not the way you did it with ThatDamnHorse because there's a difference between all out insulting and civilly saying, what are you smoking? You get what I mean...


    Quote Originally Posted by SirNooby View Post
    Then again, saying someone can't take and argue against both sides assumes there are only two sides, which in most cases there isn't. An argument and disagreement can have more than two sides make it okay to disagree with two of them.
    What instances would there be more than two sides in an argument? You either agree or you don't is it not?

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The East Coast, USA
    Posts
    2,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    You should not restrain yourself at the expense of forum reputation and how some individuals may or may not perceive you. If you have an opinion to a thread, say it! You never know, it could change their mind(s) or maybe they can change yours, either way someone will learn something—big or small.
    You are a well respected guy, and I respect you also—even if the feelings aren't mutual. But this shouldn't make you decide to hide behind alternative accounts because someone may dislike what you say; that's life; people will always disagree with you regardless of what it is. You'll get more respect speaking your mind - not the way you did it with ThatDamnHorse because there's a difference between all out insulting and civilly saying, what are you smoking? You get what I mean...




    What instances would there be more than two sides in an argument? You either agree or you don't is it not?
    No. By speaking my mind, I fuel drama. I started all of it, and I plan to end it. I don't want to keep it going any longer, and you shouldn't either.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer SirNooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    What instances would there be more than two sides in an argument? You either agree or you don't is it not?
    This instance would be one.
    There's the first side he writes about, which is the people who don't like bitelord and think he's wrong. There's the second side he talks about, which is the group that sides with bitelord, and think the first group is wrong. Another side would be the people who think both groups are wrong, and dislike both groups. Another group could be people who think neither the first or second group are wrong, and don't mind the arguments between them. The neutral group would be the people who don't really care either way.
    "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In the back of a '67 Chevrolet impala
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirNooby View Post
    This instance would be one.
    There's the first side he writes about, which is the people who don't like bitelord and think he's wrong. There's the second side he talks about, which is the group that sides with bitelord, and think the first group is wrong. Another side would be the people who think both groups are wrong, and dislike both groups. Another group could be people who think neither the first or second group are wrong, and don't mind the arguments between them. The neutral group would be the people who don't really care either way.
    The last two groups pass as neutral.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer retardedzlockgaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Under your bed. I'm there, trust me. Also, stop dropping books down there, it hurts my head.
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Little off topic and sam please dont spread drama to the peaceful side

    Why did you get banned in the first place?
    Come to my candy van, don't be shy...

    My Humongous World Showcase.

    Quit in 2017, forums in 2018. Thanks for the memories!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    what the hell?

    paragraph 1: guys you shouldnt hate on bitelord hes just a guy who doesnt really understand how stupid he looks and later he will look back and regret some of these things hes saying.

    paragraph 2: i hate you bitelord, you cause the drama... bla bla..


    what?
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer No Emotions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In a club room
    Posts
    1,358

    Default

    ugh, why can't we have playful fake dramas like Madi and Clone? lmao
    Can't find motivation to life. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaca
    I'm done. Monaca out.
    Discord tag: Neisse#4039
    IGN: NoEmotion
    Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal with it.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard Dead Marques's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    in spirit
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Oh. Another thread full of the most overt wisdom, just rehashed less eloquently and seasoned with bias. When will anyone learn of their own indirect contributions? My guess would be after a thread provides a venue for Sisyphean quibbling and plain idiocy, but clearly most everyone needs to witness this more than once to become cognizant of what they are doing.

    As for the thread itself, there is not much to contribute. It was perhaps the most misinformed blurb of metaphorical firewood I have seen in the past week. People that cannot represent themselves yet pretend to generally make me cringe.

    Quote Originally Posted by No Emotions View Post
    ugh, why can't we have playful fake dramas like Madi and Clone? lmao
    That was just as bad for different but equally consequential reasons.
    Pardon me.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •