Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All QoL and other changes/suggestions Growtopia needs.

Default All QoL and other changes/suggestions Growtopia needs.

This is my list of everything Growtopia needs. This is coming from a 2013 player with very extended knowledge about the game and Ubisoft should look into this to fix older items.
    This is not your usual bland suggestion from people simply asking to add items or features with absolutely no detailled explanation whatsoever. This is truly detailled and reasoning is provided.

My definition of balancing in this thread's context : Make items desirable, but balanced enough so people would still widely use them. Most of the game have hidden items and blocks (in building context) that are not used because - they are nice - they should be expensive - but not too ridiculously expensive so people could enjoy making them without the feeling of being ripped off?

[My General Suggestion]
    Add a whole new splicing update with tons of blocks. Worlds feel bland and uncreative.

[General Required Suggestions]
    • Allow Uranium and Ice Crust Water to be used as standalone water buckets.
    • ✅ D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶O̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶O̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶i̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶G̶r̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶(̶?̶?̶?̶?̶?̶)̶ Now used in deep fried tropical ice cream
    • ✅ A̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶f̶l̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶A̶u̶d̶i̶o̶ ̶G̶e̶a̶r̶/̶R̶a̶c̶k̶.
    • Allow flute and guitar notes in Steam Organ
    • Slightly buff xp from anything other than farming.
    • Add more buffs for awesomeness up to 100 because it's literally unused for no reason and stops at level 60 or 65
    • Buff Growtokens from Salesman, it makes no sense that you need 100 Mac N Cheese for a token and only 20 wolf tickets, same goes for Surgery, far too much.
    • Make WOTD worlds untradeable. They should be used for pride, not for profit, that way people can still enjoy older worlds that aren't traded, and they can sell the trophy, anyway.

[Fishing Side]
    • Fix lobster to allow 200lb or add a buff. Because :
      1. You could finally display them in fish wall mounts
      2. You could make trainable crabs in the future
    • Allow Grod and other food buffs to work with COTD so you can actually get massive, 200lb fish because they will only help you getting 150lb. Currently the algorithm is, when you catch something, a value between 1 and 188-ish is picked, so if you hit 125, Goldenrod will increase it by 25%, making it 150lb. But if you roll 149lb, you'll still roll 150lb because that's what the maximum fish size is. Only COTD itself can roll above 150lb, which is why you don't see more than 190lb cotd fish. Cursed rod + Perfect fish buff only fishes 100lb for some reason.

[Tournament]
    • Increase amount of blocks obtained for prize ladder tiers so blocks aren't so hard to find (notice find, not buy). No one even plays tournament anymore so at least make it more easy.
    • Add a decent pet battle ability to the Baby Bunny, because the current one is literally a scam. (It's called Hop and doesn't do anything better than make your pet visually jump every 3 seconds)

[Item Balancing]
    • ✅ A̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶D̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶J̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶R̶a̶i̶n̶b̶o̶w̶ ̶C̶a̶p̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶.
    • Make Guild Potion - Blocks 2 or 3% instead of 1%, 1 block per 100 is totally not worth it
    • Allow Cyblocks to have an option to set time before shooting, or just turned on or off as it kinda ruins the point of making fast paced cyblocks based worlds.
    • Make DNA Plant from Ancient plant seeds much more easy to get (twice as easier), as the blocks are cool but extremely expensive (up to 50wls worth of extraction just for one block)
    • BUFF Seed of life from 1% per level to 2%. Apple strudel is far more powerful and infinitely less expensive.
    • NERF Magical Rainbow Fishing Rod as it is possible to obtain Otherwordly bait and puts Cursed Rod to shame.
    • NERF Daily Blocks as they are way too common and fills up your slots too quickly.
    • NERF Tesseract on items made out of cosmic items so hover platforms and one way blocks aren't so ridiculously cheap.
    • ✅ M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶t̶o̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶t̶o̶k̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶i̶r̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.̶ Meow Ears added, probably more coming
    • BUFF Tomb Robber's recipe by making it 5 Unearthly Chemicals, or make it permanent.

[Cooking]
    Make it more desirable. The food buffs are bad.
    • ✅ B̶U̶F̶F̶ ̶B̶e̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶p̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶3̶0̶%̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶5̶0̶%̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶X̶P̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶S̶u̶r̶g̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶X̶P̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶S̶u̶r̶g̶e̶r̶y̶.̶ Deep fried tropical ice cream fixes that
    • BUFF BBQ Bacon Burger from 50 gems per villain defeated to 100.
    • ✅ B̶U̶F̶F̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶p̶s̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶G̶u̶a̶c̶a̶m̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶5̶0̶ ̶g̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶1̶5̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶0̶0̶.̶ ̶A̶ ̶P̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶V̶i̶l̶l̶a̶i̶n̶.̶ Magnifico Carne fixes that
    • BUFF and NERF Egg Benedict. Home pack makes them too cheap. But the cooking recipe is too hard aswell. Make it 30 Magic Bacon Wallpaper instead of 50 to make a bacon.
    • BUFF Hot Chocolate cooking recipe. It's far too expensive because of the marshmallow. Change Marshmallow range from 20-29% to 15-20%. Swap it with the other item. (This makes Smores block cheaper aswell, and the Chocolate Bunny.)

[Sewing]
    BUNTINGS AND AWNINGS. Too expensive.
    • Give 3 blocks instead of one each time you sew them. 40wls tiles that can connect with others add up to the expensiveness way too fast.

[Apocalypse]
    • Increase the amount of mutated cell per worlds as much as comet dust do. The items are too hard to make, especially blocks.

[Ghosts/Spirit Storage Unit]
    • Increase the amount of Warning Backgrounds, Warning Blocks, Fuse Box, White Brick Wall, White Brick pillar obtained from SSU from 1 to 10. White Brick is such a very basic tile, why make it so ridiculously expensive?

[Other Events/Holidays]
    • Cursed Jet Engine and Dark Chocolate recipes are a complete ripoff and shouldn't use Rainbow eggs, especially that the latter can be converted using a combu box.
    • Change the locke description for Soul Stone so it clearly states you can buy one per month.
    • Ruby Lock needs a clear buff if you give it an ability that only may work once a year (1% chance every day to spawn a heartstone instead of a rock)
    • Make Ion Conduit & Alien blocks drop seeds, as cosmic rain and hover platforms do. They're not props like the Space Chairs, they deserve to drop seeds.
    • BUFF Ultra Grow Spray, 30 days definitely doesn't make up even a tiny bit; Make it 2 or 3 months
    • Remove Harvest Blast as a lab recipe, because it doesn't make sense that it exists (10 Songpyeon vs 10k gems)
    • Bring back Phoenix Wings back to 500. The description is a lie. 500 doesn't mean 200 because they're all used up in Legendary Wings.

[Quality Of Life Improvements]
    • Add a Disable trading option like disable adding friends. It can be annoying to have people spamming them.
    • Remove grow events button if not in a guild, and use /top instead. UI Gets crowded for newcomers.
    • /fgo or /ggo for friendcasts/guildcasts.
    • Move AAP to Settings so people don't randomly click it and lock themselves out of their account.
    • NERF Birth Certificate, once a month is too short and scammers use it way too often to change identity
    • Make Rare Seed Packs like Small Seed Packs
    • Allow admins to use cyblocks in worlds
    • Allow players to ignore other players by simply wrenching them.
    • Allow players to remove multiple friends and ignored players at once.
    • Swap Space Meds & Galactibolt position, the labels are inverted
    • Add private location reason
    • World Lock Blacklist by name, prevents player from entering a world
    • Buying more than one pack in the store
    • [Windows]
      • Allow ESCAPE to close store on Windows
      • ✅ A̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶E̶N̶T̶E̶R̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ Added in 2.94
      • 1-2-3-4 keys for quick slots

[Bug Fixes needed]
    • Fix Parental settings buttons, as they overlap with the other menus and you can't turn the checkboxes off or on
    • Do NOT allow vending machines to work in public worlds at all, scams are common and current worlds are using an exploit to make it possible.
    • Do NOT allow howlers to be used at the same row of the Main Door, because people are using this to make worlds where you can't even move off the door

This will be updated with everything that comes to my mind. If you want at least one of these changes, please consider linking this to your signature. Not planning to let this die.
    Feedback is required aswell, and other stuff that i may have missed will be added.
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 08-06-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Yes please +100

ohmygawwwd +++
    IGN: Dwantano
    Discord: onigirii #8699

i like them 1+
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

• Allow pressing ESC to close the shop screen
    Discord: RocketRace#0798.
    Youtube/Twitch/Reddit: RocketRace
    Check out QUICKEXP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vege View Post
    • Allow pressing ESC to close the shop screen
    added that and something else

Make most expensive blocks such as Tomb Robbers, Anvils, & Howlers permanent blocks.

I have a lot more suggestions in the back of my head, I'll reply whenever I remember them.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Maybe update the look of the log on screen.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Banned

all the ideas are well thought and needed except..

"Bring back Phoenix Wings back to 500. The description is a lie. 500 doesn't mean 200 because they're all used up in Legendary Wings."

there are 500 released.. so if i recycle my phoenix wings they should add more?

other than that +100

+1................
    Except for the pheonix idea, its debatable.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

More shortcut commands, too.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Allow Enter key on login screen.
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Quote Originally Posted by buy n sell View Post
    all the ideas are well thought and needed except..

"Bring back Phoenix Wings back to 500. The description is a lie. 500 doesn't mean 200 because they're all used up in Legendary Wings."

there are 500 released.. so if i recycle my phoenix wings they should add more?

other than that +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    +1................
    Except for the pheonix idea, its debatable.
    I knew some people would point that out so heres detailled reasoning

Phoenix Wings were released with an exact amount of 500 in mind, and Legendary Wings were not supposed to drain them up so fast. It was meant to be a rare prize from Summerfest 2014 and it was, no doubt about it. Except that the previous devs have done foolish actions to make them used into a quest (that they thought, only few dozens will get, except we're close to 2 hundreds) which will very likely drain even more of them after some more years, it totally was unthoughtful and now players who want them are being tortured by the greedy, hoarder community doing nothing better than bragging. It's unwanted monopolies causing more and only more problems over time.
    So if you want something similar then Ubisoft should add items like these but instead, only 50 or 100 of them. That way people can be sure they're not going to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    Make most expensive blocks such as Tomb Robbers, Anvils, & Howlers permanent blocks.

I have a lot more suggestions in the back of my head, I'll reply whenever I remember them.
    I sort of disagree especially with Howlers right now, because cyblocks work nearly the same now, and Howlers aren't too expensive for the amount of tiles a parkour with one could take in a world. Let's not mention people using them next to white doors in rare named, small locked worlds, which is by the way something i'll add to the thread.

As for anvils, they're public by default so anyone can use them
    Tomb Robber is a mixed feeling... It doesn't feel like it should be permanent, but at the same time it's far too expensive. Adding to thread.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    [*]Make mod items from former mods that haven't played in years available into the store as growtoken items, so growtokens are more desirable.
    Yes pls! We need more untradeable token items!

-Allow Uranium and Ice Crust Water to be used as standalone water buckets.

kinda defeats the purpose of having them expire over time.(i.e them reverting back to normal water)

-NERF Tesseract on items made out of cosmic items so hover platforms and one way blocks aren't so ridiculously cheap.

kinda a hassle to specify comet items but sure y not.

-Make mod items from former mods that haven't played in years available into the store as growtoken items, so growtokens are more desirable.

but some of the items dont look tht nice and people probably wont buy it...

[Apocalypse]
    • Increase the amount of mutated cell per worlds as much as comet dust do. The items are too hard to make, especially blocks.

i wud like them to have something if the zombie does not win. cause not having the telephone although bearable, i wud rather not have the zombies to win all the time. however, the suggestion might encourage more zombie wins...

-Bring back Phoenix Wings back to 500. The description is a lie. 500 doesn't mean 200 because they're all used up in Legendary Wings.

i highly doubt they will bring pheonix wings back, but at least make it quite hard to get and not something tht is rng and a noob can just get it.

-Make Rare Seed Packs like Small Seed Packs

but then again, rsp might drop badly. but whteva seeing as how ssp havent drop to 50wls for 1k by now...

aside from the few listed, the list is great.
    Life has no real meaning anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by 007starz View Post
    hi,im a matt ripoff
    free service i do in my free time

Need a rework seriously...

-Allow Uranium and Ice Crust Water to be used as standalone water buckets.
    kinda defeats the purpose of having them expire over time.(i.e them reverting back to normal water)
    People can fish in them if they are reachable, I mentionned water buckets, not necessarily the actual deal where you could use them to catch other fish

i wud like them to have something if the zombie does not win. cause not having the telephone although bearable, i wud rather not have the zombies to win all the time. however, the suggestion might encourage more zombie wins...
    That's more of a general suggestion than anything, but everyone seems to be annoyed by apocalypse so i'm not sure.
    Apocalypse do needs more splicable blocks tho. Not as comparable to the wide range of items comet offers

i highly doubt they will bring pheonix wings back, but at least make it quite hard to get and not something tht is rng and a noob can just get it.
    Yeah if they ever come back they need to be rarer that's for sure. Then again the price isn't going to systematically drop because it's a wanted item.

but then again, rsp might drop badly. but whteva seeing as how ssp havent drop to 50wls for 1k by now...
    No one does RSP shops anymore due to inconvinient it is compared to SSP, and BUYRSP being empty

Would like to see them in-game, especially these QOF .
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

-Make mod items from former mods that haven't played in years available into the store as growtoken items, so growtokens are more desirable.

but some of the items dont look tht nice and people probably wont buy it...
    I don't think the looks matter at all. Also people have different opinions, just because many people wear malevolent wet set & beret, doesn't mean others don't wear creative sets.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 71
    #FishTrainingJustice

Bump .