Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: All QoL and other changes/suggestions Growtopia needs.

Bump .
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

(10 chars)
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

this is the kind of thread that you know its gonna be useful even if you didn't read it all. +2

AWESOMENESS

Bumping this.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

I would kinda like an idea around for players who have played for long periods of time to maybe get thier own item, but also make it public at the same time.
    Maybe mixing item of the month with players, that way you know something new or interesting comes out is thought by players.
    So maybe do POTM instead? Although it's more of a selection process it brings in the ability to socialize with other players, as well as more creative items, usefull or not are out there.
    Honestly a reward system for players like me who have played since 2013 wouldn't be so bad.

I mean they gave pcats his own hat for his dedication for the game, and the free advertising they gave growtopia. It's about time some more players get recognized for their activities or accomplishments in game.

People who complete the life goals should be getting thier own untradable item, but regular players should have a chance to put thier own item in the game for everyone, maybe make them growtokens items to increase more options with them

Bumping this.

Default Yes.

1-2-3-4 hotkeys PLEASE.

Bump for you, this is a good topic.
    I have played Growtopia since February, 2014.
    I am AsraNox (previously iRubyFlames), as well as Cybop.

I am attempting to get Focused Eyes (21/100)
    I am also attempting to get a Violet Protodrake (just two quests to go!)

Bump 10chars

-IGN: GTJayYT
    -Discord: GT Jay Gaming#5212

Some good discord servers:

Subscribe to GT Jay Gaming

Hotkeys would be real nice.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

https://media.giphy.com/media/3htHnt...0Al7/giphy.gif

IGN: IHasName

Lesser Knight

This is mostly from my perspective, but i dont see really see any good mods anymore even with the new batch of mods.
    Dont just hire mods from forums, as what i am aware of (and remember), ubisoft also recruit mods from here (forums), if the mods that were recruited were mostly active in forums and not that active in the game, then what was the point of being able to msg mods if u cant even find them online? And i now rarely (very close to NEVER) see a mod that actually investigates people's scamming issues/cases. OR they could either, hire a developer or have one dev assigned to specifically recruit mods (or control @UbiDev), from the forums or from the INSIDE of the game, also add more variety, make the mods' nationality diverse to make sure atleast one mod is online at all times in the game.

And this may be a stupid idea, but allowing applications (letting people actually apply for mod) can sometimes be good. I just think that the lack of actual good, kindhearted mods is also a factor to why this community (specifically the ones who are mostly online in the game) is toxic...

We need more good people, like the ones who doesnt condone racism and being someone who can be an absolute idiot when it comes to earning wls, there are way too many people asking for donations, from beginners to people saying they got scammed.

And also about the beginners, we need a new world for the beginners, the START world (today) is kind of always crowded, it would make sense if only players who are at a low level can enter the world.

Also yes, the rare blocks (blocks coming from ssu, prize ladder something) can be sometimes expensive, and hard to find, mostly... HARD TO FIND.
    Check out my YouTube Channel: ShinaYoshi ! Though I dont upload that often at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIl...ec4IQ8vsWw_Yg?

Vend World: YoshisVend
    A vend world made for your Fuel pack needs. Restocks WEEKLY

Quote Originally Posted by ShinasYoshi View Post
    This is mostly from my perspective, but i dont see really see any good mods anymore even with the new batch of mods.
    Dont just hire mods from forums, as what i am aware of (and remember), ubisoft also recruit mods from here (forums), if the mods that were recruited were mostly active in forums and not that active in the game, then what was the point of being able to msg mods if u cant even find them online? And i now rarely (very close to NEVER) see a mod that actually investigates people's scamming issues/cases. OR they could either, hire a developer or have one dev assigned to specifically recruit mods (or control @UbiDev), from the forums or from the INSIDE of the game, also add more variety, make the mods' nationality diverse to make sure atleast one mod is online at all times in the game.

And this may be a stupid idea, but allowing applications (letting people actually apply for mod) can sometimes be good. I just think that the lack of actual good, kindhearted mods is also a factor to why this community (specifically the ones who are mostly online in the game) is toxic...

We need more good people, like the ones who doesnt condone racism and being someone who can be an absolute idiot when it comes to earning wls, there are way too many people asking for donations, from beginners to people saying they got scammed.

And also about the beginners, we need a new world for the beginners, the START world (today) is kind of always crowded, it would make sense if only players who are at a low level can enter the world.

Also yes, the rare blocks (blocks coming from ssu, prize ladder something) can be sometimes expensive, and hard to find, mostly... HARD TO FIND.
    For most of the post please make your own thread it doesnt fit here.