Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 131

Thread: All QoL and other changes/suggestions Growtopia needs.

  1. #41
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Monthly challenge (I didnt see your post until now)
    Another silver that takes way longer than it's gold counterpart.

    Also free bump.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  2. #42
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Bump .
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

  3. #43
    Master Sorcerer firekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    A tree house.
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Make RSP like SSP?
    Life is always hard.
    IGN:Aedus

  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer Defush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    I just want a notification about the location of locke traveling salessman distinguished by other notifications. I sometimes can not figure it out, due to too much super-broadcast that blocked the notification about the location of this locke traveling salessman.

  5. #45
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Added a suggestion concerning SSU Building blocks
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

  6. #46
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    Deserving of another bump.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  7. #47
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Bump, one of the suggested changes were added in this update so updated
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

  8. #48
    Master Sorcerer awesome178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Possibly fix inconsistencies with rarity for crystal items (Demonic Arm, Gungnir, Emerald Choker, Amethyst Choker, Static Hair, Shifty Block, Plasma Globe, Harmonic Chimes, Celestial Frame, Kaleidoscopic Wallpaper, Celestial Kaleidoscope and Demon Crystal) all have no rarity, despite all other crystal recipes having rarity.

    Also Cardboard Egg doesn't have rarity despite being splicable using Magic Egg. All other Magic Egg recipes have rarities.
    IGN: awesome187
    Level: 73
    Admin on the Growtopia Wikia.

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer holaloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    el mejor pais de chile
    Posts
    4,578

    Default

    Add support for the "ñ" and accent marks
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

  10. #50
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Bump, updated
    Flute/Guitar notes were added to audio gear/rack, one more completed
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

  11. #51
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Circus
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Bump, updated
    Flute/Guitar notes were added to audio gear/rack, one more completed
    Some nit picky stuff.

    . Add some sort of message when you get by a mind-ghost (ex. My head hurts)

    . Serpate soulstones from crazy jim, and make a new number for them, it doesnt feel right for him to be giving away.

    . Allow for was activating and deactiving of the effects from ances (not the flames but the clohting changes, orbital, and the spewing.)

  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,556

    Default

    - Make so you can buy SSP and RSP in bulk like you tap the SSP icon in the shop and then it asks you how many packs you want to buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357

  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awesome178 View Post
    Possibly fix inconsistencies with rarity for crystal items (Demonic Arm, Gungnir, Emerald Choker, Amethyst Choker, Static Hair, Shifty Block, Plasma Globe, Harmonic Chimes, Celestial Frame, Kaleidoscopic Wallpaper, Celestial Kaleidoscope and Demon Crystal) all have no rarity, despite all other crystal recipes having rarity.

    Also Cardboard Egg doesn't have rarity despite being splicable using Magic Egg. All other Magic Egg recipes have rarities.
    It might be inconsistent it's not too much of a big deal

    Quote Originally Posted by holaloh View Post
    Add support for the "ñ" and accent marks
    I'm pretty sure that's because the game doesn't support typing (not displaying) them

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    Some nit picky stuff.

    . Add some sort of message when you get by a mind-ghost (ex. My head hurts)

    . Serpate soulstones from crazy jim, and make a new number for them, it doesnt feel right for him to be giving away.

    . Allow for was activating and deactiving of the effects from ances (not the flames but the clohting changes, orbital, and the spewing.)
    1. Is there not a chat message about it?
    2. I don't get it
    3. That's just how the items are and i don't see a problem with it, don't like it, just don't wear it

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    - Make so you can buy SSP and RSP in bulk like you tap the SSP icon in the shop and then it asks you how many packs you want to buy
    That's already sort of suggested as "Make RSP like SSP", making them buyable with a provided amount is too time consumming & would have to be applied for all store items
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

  14. #54
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    Just other suggestions...

    Could include more times, such as when silkworms can next be harvested and when silkworms will be hungry/thirsty next.

    Also time until a fish's death/drop in tier would also come in handy. Being able to know what times things take and plan accordingly would really help people who have other things they want to get done in that time.

    Also it should be a 22 hour interval between silkworm harvests, not a 24 one. 24 hours forces you to harvest later and later during the day.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  15. #55
    Master Sorcerer KaanX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    dududududududu
    Posts
    939

    Default

    They can focus on World Lock based updates to balance economy.

  16. #56
    Lesser Wizard PhantomEyeGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Bumping this , since it’s really needed great job

  17. #57
    Master Sorcerer BillCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    "location" is not where I live
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    I think they should allow to use -> and <- on Chat, Door, Sign,...for easily fix the wrong word, make Easter Eggs more easy (*** IS 10 EGGS FOR 1% ?!?) and sometime make some saleoff in store. Anyway, 1+ and /rate 5

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think they should allow to use -> and <- on Chat, Door, Sign,...for easily fix the wrong word, make Easter Eggs more easy (*** IS 10 EGGS FOR 1% ?!?) and sometime make some saleoff in store. Anyway, 1+ and /rate 5
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

  18. #58
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Just other suggestions...

    Could include more times, such as when silkworms can next be harvested and when silkworms will be hungry/thirsty next.

    Also time until a fish's death/drop in tier would also come in handy. Being able to know what times things take and plan accordingly would really help people who have other things they want to get done in that time.

    Also it should be a 22 hour interval between silkworm harvests, not a 24 one. 24 hours forces you to harvest later and later during the day.
    1. Obviously that wouldn't be added, it wouldn't force people to check more often, meaning less players
    2. Same point as above
    3. I kinda agree with this, but it depends on the kind of person you are & if you are dedicated to check

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCraft View Post
    I think they should allow to use -> and <- on Chat, Door, Sign,...for easily fix the wrong word, make Easter Eggs more easy (*** IS 10 EGGS FOR 1% ?!?) and sometime make some saleoff in store. Anyway, 1+ and /rate 5

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think they should allow to use -> and <- on Chat, Door, Sign,...for easily fix the wrong word, make Easter Eggs more easy (*** IS 10 EGGS FOR 1% ?!?) and sometime make some saleoff in store. Anyway, 1+ and /rate 5
    It was allowed before, but it was removed due to faking messages
    Easter egg prizes are already pretty cheap (except the EHG but that's to be expected), making them more cheaper would make easter even more unpopular
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

  19. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    199

    Default

    If two worlds are interchanged, there must be a note that it is recently name changed and it includes the name of the previous world... The note might last for days, I say 5...

    It is to avoid scammers of the world changing thingy..
    Whatdya think?

  20. #60
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternate View Post
    If two worlds are interchanged, there must be a note that it is recently name changed and it includes the name of the previous world... The note might last for days, I say 5...

    It is to avoid scammers of the world changing thingy..
    Whatdya think?
    Yes, please! +1
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •