Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magplant is.. Dropping?

5:46 PM 580-600
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

Default Why would anulot do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    This might be because of how Anulot said "Break for gem worlds aren't illegal currently."
    I just hate how they will make any fun thing to do illegal. This game is already dying and yet they still make FUN things illegal.
    In the near future, they will get less and less players if they keep doing this things. BFG is just fun to do. You can communicate with other people and of course have fun watching them break your farmables while they get the gems that they needed.. I hope they won't this make illegal.

Default Whats happening with magplants

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    It's 11;28 PM. Magplants are being sold for 640. Earlier, they were 670. What the..?
    Well, it also depends on the time of day. Sometimes it is more expensive at night than in the morning. I don't think it is because of anulot saying "bfg worlds are currently not illegal" and if it was magplants would still have great use

It is probably the timezone difference, when countries in the western hemisphere(etc. USA) is abt 12 hrs behind the countries in the eastern hemisphere.(etc. Indonesia)

As there is maybe more players living in the eastern hemisphere, there will be lesser demand when players from USA wants to sell their magplant, so they might drop their selling prices. This works vice versa.
    Check out and follow my art instagram 👇
    https://www.instagram.com/fred_drawart/

Well, the fact tht it dropped to 500 once, right after esster and then rise again, doesnt seem tht bad. Give it a few more days and it will rise back

Quote Originally Posted by Zovio View Post
    I just hate how they will make any fun thing to do illegal. This game is already dying and yet they still make FUN things illegal.
    In the near future, they will get less and less players if they keep doing this things. BFG is just fun to do. You can communicate with other people and of course have fun watching them break your farmables while they get the gems that they needed.. I hope they won't this make illegal.
    Are u dunb lr acting on compulse? They are nkt dropping just because anulot said something. They are dropping because of people trying to say tht and manipulate the prices. Also, who wud have fun watching others break stuff, it is just as boring as breaking it urself. Tht sadistic right there, enjoying watching people bore themself to death while having fun.
    Life has no real meaning anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by 007starz View Post
    hi,im a matt ripoff
    free service i do in my free time

Need a rework seriously...

Banned

is this thread a constant price check of magplant? because it seems that you guys are updating this thread based on 2 or 4 trades remember that the price of something is determined by the point where the buyer and the seller meet not by a desperate seller or a desperate buyer. There are a lot of fake sellers in buymp so this thread isn’t even acceptable as much as it’s misinformation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 007starz View Post
    Well, the fact tht it dropped to 500 once, right after esster and then rise again, doesnt seem tht bad. Give it a few more days and it will rise back
    again magplants never dropped, if you try to graph its price it was 200-180-140-280-320-400-450-500 then so on there is a difference between a drop and a dip and magplants only experience a dip in price because of players manipulating the price by using fake accounts to trade

Quote Originally Posted by KitKats View Post
    It is probably the timezone difference, when countries in the western hemisphere(etc. USA) is abt 12 hrs behind the countries in the eastern hemisphere.(etc. Indonesia)

As there is maybe more players living in the eastern hemisphere, there will be lesser demand when players from USA wants to sell their magplant, so they might drop their selling prices. This works vice versa.
    I dont think theres a eastern hemisphere. Pretty sure its only nothern and southern hemisphere

Quote Originally Posted by Drysock View Post
    I dont think theres a eastern hemisphere. Pretty sure its only nothern and southern hemisphere
    Name:  Screenshot_20180503-150008.png
Views: 172
Size:  233.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20180503-145951.png
Views: 175
Size:  197.3 KB
    Check out and follow my art instagram 👇
    https://www.instagram.com/fred_drawart/

they want to drop it so they can have alot of profits soon
    it's like theres a group buying it for cheap and later on they are selling for 650-700
    IGN(Growtopia) : poorcotton
    IGN(PubG Mobile) : poorC
    Discord: poorcotton#7642
    Instagram : @tg.nottocroop

FREE BFG IN BFGCOTTON

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    This might be because of how Anulot said "Break for gem worlds aren't illegal currently."
    These communists developers need to stop trying to control the feel market. Kids get scammed daily with or without magplants because gullible kids are gullible kids. Hopefully they will quit and stop annoying the rest of us after they lose their 10 world locks gambling

20 minuts ago i buy for 610. 10minutes ltr drops to 580...

Magplants probably will rise on Chinese New Year because you want to make tons of cookies to get Draconic Wings and rise on Harvest Festival to collect the farmables faster.
    Last edited by Botwide; 05-04-2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: To make it sense

Name:  48558512-15167626365862508_origin.png
Views: 140
Size:  56.8 KB
    At what point do you think we are on?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    Name:  48558512-15167626365862508_origin.png
Views: 140
Size:  56.8 KB
    At what point do you think we are on?
    greed lmao

Default I saw a scammer once

Quote Originally Posted by firekid View Post
    Can people use it to scam?
    I once saw a scammer who sold rooms 1wl/hour. Seemed legit, but when people were stacking the gems(small room), he pulled them out and took all the gems, then acted like nothing happened.
    Goals

Level 102/125

If you want to get in touch:

Need fire hydrants ?
    Go to BUYHYDRANTS ^_^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    I once saw a scammer who sold rooms 1wl/hour. Seemed legit, but when people were stacking the gems(small room), he pulled them out and took all the gems, then acted like nothing happened.
    i was so tempted to do this cause someone rented 2wls/all stock and we had like 100k farmables

I think for a long time Magplants will go down in price along with the number of world Break-For-Gems.

IMO magplants should only be about 4 dls

Quote Originally Posted by mahonp View Post
    IMO magplants should only be about 4 dls
    then your opinion is null
    its in a high price cs its useful and u can only get it by trading now
    VISIT KOREABFG , NEW BFG!!!!!!
    IGN: ZetaBolt
    Email support@growtopiagame.com when u need help
    https://s31.postimg.cc/v4ymbw6qj/image.png

Lesser Wizard

They will most likely shoot back up again or maybe even more than 700
    WORLD: MOONFARMERS1