Thread: Question about taking someone’s inactive name.

Post Question about taking someone’s inactive name.

Ok so uhhh, There is a name I want and it seems like a very old name considering the guy who owns the name doesn’t even own the world his name is, I do right now and I was wondering if I could have the name, it’s not rare I just want it, also I don’t want to say it becuz of stealers
    [/attach]

Quote Originally Posted by BlacJaK View Post
    Ok so uhhh, There is a name I want and it seems like a very old name considering the guy who owns the name doesn’t even own the world his name is, I do right now and I was wondering if I could have the name, it’s not rare I just want it, also I don’t want to say it becuz of stealers
    Who knows, it can be one of us/our alts..? And hey, it's not because "you want it" that you'll get it..
    IGN: Vicream

Banned

According to Support Desk, GrowID cannot automatically expire. Developers reserve the right to delete it manually, but so far they haven't, and aren't planning to. In my case the GrowID was inactive for a few years, and they still said no.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacJaK View Post
    Moderators/Developers cannot simply gift you items for free.
    Best thing to do i guess would be trying to find the owner of the Growid.
    Ask him his price, try negotiate, otherwise move on.
    Not much can be done.