Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Will IOTMs rise?

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight HeiHei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    30

    Default Will IOTMs rise?

    I wanted to know if its worth to invest by buying an iotm now and sell when it rises

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard EmilyOfSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiHei View Post
    I wanted to know if its worth to invest by buying an iotm now and sell when it rises
    All the iotms rises at some point for example prismatic aura, it went up with over 10 wls this week. and then we have royal lock which went from 95 wls to 375 wls. But it takes time.

    It all depends on how high the demand is and if the item is deemed *useful*

    You could invest but if you did it would be better to buy more than one.

    Which iotm did you think of?
    Epic Quests:
    1/32

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight HeiHei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyOfSteel View Post
    All the iotms rises at some point for example prismatic aura, it went up with over 10 wls this week. and then we have royal lock which went from 95 wls to 375 wls. But it takes time.

    It all depends on how high the demand is and if the item is deemed *useful*

    You could invest but if you did it would be better to buy more than one.

    Which iotm did you think of?
    I thought of buying the drago scarf or the cloak of falling waters i can also afford the prismatic aura
    Last edited by HeiHei; 05-09-2018 at 08:33 AM.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    crying in my room
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiHei View Post
    I wanted to know if its worth to invest by buying an iotm now and sell when it rises
    if they’re unique and useful then they’ll rise, diamond horns don’t count because of the glitch

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoreFTW View Post
    if they’re unique and useful then they’ll rise, diamond horns don’t count because of the glitch
    It just rised from 20 to 40 wls in like 2 weeks.
    Yeet or to be yeeted.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    crying in my room
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daelath View Post
    It just rised from 20 to 40 wls in like 2 weeks.
    i forgot to mention that rahman is responsible for the rise of dragonscarf and horns

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    earth ofc
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoreFTW View Post
    i forgot to mention that rahman is responsible for the rise of dragonscarf and horns
    whos dat?

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Garade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    3,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARY TORTILLA View Post
    whos dat?
    rayman fist
    as in the item

    Anyway...

    All iotms will rise at least 1 wl in 5 years.
    So yes.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see


    Rare live footage of a Forumer posting


    https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •