Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They did small rollback?

Lesser Wizard

it hurts me to know something like this can happen and the devs wont even tell us.

we need to ask them. why is gt like this why cant the devs communicate better with us like give us a warning or anything but no..
    Will make a better signature later

Thanks to support for extra fast response! Under 10 minutes after I emailed, I got my stethoscope back and email.
    -Joni2 {IGN}

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Thanks to support for extra fast response! Under 10 minutes after I emailed, I got my stethoscope back and email.
    that is actually amazing lmao usually they take 2-3+ days
    Will make a better signature later

Quote Originally Posted by buy n sell View Post
    that is actually amazing lmao usually they take 2-3+ days
    Usually they check cases that are related to something that happened very recently ASAP. As from what I have seen. This 8 minute answer though is the fastest I have seen so far.
    -Joni2 {IGN}

I have not lost anything to me. Yes I remember, the last time I was building summer world, and after the update "Just plain to me". I think what people do in Super-Broadcast when it's joking, but I know now after I read this thread.
    Defush | Level 92 | Like Building

time is advancing and I still do not have answers ... those who review emails are sleeping
    IGN: bpsys2018
    Main World: BPSYS2018
    Other Worlds: EVILLADDER
    OCC:
    Youtube channel: BPsysGamer
    Twitter: @bpsysvideos
    Facebook: BPsys Un Face
    Personal Blog: BPsys Blog

Lesser Wizard

when was the minor rollback? or whatever happened
    Did it happen after Crystal Crusher daily challenge or what?

Quote Originally Posted by 4LTxBR View Post
    Developers, im waiting an aswer about this issue, my gf is crying here! Did a rollback happen ? Please give us some informations!
    by your statement, youre too young to have a real girlfriend.
    IGN: Zya
    Level: 72

My main goal:
    Get all the achievements: 92/100

Follow me on instagram @zya_gt!

Hello everyone,

Regarding yesterday’s incident, we would like to inform you that we will not respond to the new tickets sent towards this. Indeed, we will finish treating the requests received on time, but due to an increasing amount of false reports, we will not investigate the cases sent more than 12 hours after the incident.

Additionally, and as warned we’ve started banning temporarily accounts making false reports. Keep in mind that this ban will keep you away from receiving any rewards in-game such as WOTD/VOTW winner prizes and more.

Last thing, every time you fill in a ticket with a false report, you delay a fellow Growtopian from getting his real problem fixed, please think about the others.

-The Growtopia Team

Have you checked the world, are the items still there in the world?
    And if they are, do you also have the same items in ur inventory? (Possible duplicate)

I myself lost a stethoscope after interacting with a phone booth before the server restart.
    No nothing changed even i was in the same world

Wasn't even playing. Ez.
    IGN: Changed to Tevoir
    Level: 100/100 (11/04/17)

RSP seed vending shop @R!!

Free gems link world! (BFGLINK)

Knight

Default How inconvenient...

I planted around 1k pinball trees yesterday (don't have chicken plow thing) which took me around 30 min.
    Now they r not planted :/ (didn't lose them, still in my magplant)
    guess i have to replant them...
    I feel like there should be some compensation for everybody (double gem event for example). I know other people were negatively affected too; everybody who used time during the rollback lost their progress.

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Hello everyone,

Regarding yesterday’s incident, we would like to inform you that we will not respond to the new tickets sent towards this. Indeed, we will finish treating the requests received on time, but due to an increasing amount of false reports, we will not investigate the cases sent more than 12 hours after the incident.

Additionally, and as warned we’ve started banning temporarily accounts making false reports. Keep in mind that this ban will keep you away from receiving any rewards in-game such as WOTD/VOTW winner prizes and more.

Last thing, every time you fill in a ticket with a false report, you delay a fellow Growtopian from getting his real problem fixed, please think about the others.

-The Growtopia Team
    You still didn't answer my question. And that is why people make new threads, M1tch.

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    Can you please clarify who are likely to be affected? I have too many items and I was trading all of them off. Could I have been affected? I was trading until the servers started initializing.

Any time period you can mention along with that? More importantly what kind of activities might have been affected?

Was there a rollback at all or just a hiccup of some items?
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Lucky. I waited 3 days for support to reply "you have AAP enabled, no one could access your account" after mailing them about that I got hacked. I enabled AAP after the incident. Now I will have to wait even more...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sarp Türker View Post
    My friend and everyone keep sb's Some sbs:"i broke my f tank and now they are there also i lost my gem" "i lost my wl was traded before server down" Idk if real or no but everyone keep sbs an fc. Other can check anythink lost or happnd?
    Talk coherently.