Thread: i have lost my vending machine and a stock of treasure chedt

Default i have lost my vending machine and a stock of treasure chedt

The 16 may at 18:16 when the maintance happened i shoudl go to the gt twitter so i did this and then when i logged in my vending machine disappear and the stock of treasure chest . All that happened in the world XPFORUS. HOPE U CAN HELP MEH

Quote Originally Posted by DARKofLegend View Post
    The 16 may at 18:16 when the maintance happened i shoudl go to the gt twitter so i did this and then when i logged in my vending machine disappear and the stock of treasure chest . All that happened in the world XPFORUS. HOPE U CAN HELP MEH
    Email Support@growtopiagame.com about your situation, tell them everything what happen.
    You'll have to wait for while for them to response, spamming them won't help your situation.
    Don't make any made up story's or you will get your account temporarily banned

By the way, Don't spam your threads every single sub-forum.
    it won't get you any attention.
    IGN: SydeWeiz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Email Support@growtopiagame.com about your situation, tell them everything what happen.
    You'll have to wait for while for them to response, spamming them won't help your situation.
    Don't make any made up story's or you will get your account temporarily banned

By the way, Don't spam your threads every single sub-forum.
    it won't get you any attention.
    i can back up the second point lol
    jamew7 got his 2 months ban extended for being an obnoxious **** and spamming support
    60+ emails in a day jesus