Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I sell Magplant/Rayman/Farmables for ATMs?

Default Should I sell Magplant/Rayman/Farmables for ATMs?

If I sell my 2 magplant and 1 of my Rayman and all my farmables, I can get 2255wls and I can buy around 640 ATMs (price is 2/7 or 2.5wls)
    I'm not too active and I barely farm my peppers now, only once or twice a week.

If I did bought 640 atms, how much gems will it give me daily? and does Ances of Riches really work with atms?
    Check out my Suggested items:
    Halloween Stuffs http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...alloween-items
    WinterFest Stuffs http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...st+suggestions

"Fisting" (Gone Wrong)(Gone Sexual)

Quote Originally Posted by ScribbleNutz View Post
    If I sell my 2 magplant and 1 of my Rayman and all my farmables, I can get 2255wls and I can buy around 640 ATMs (price is 2/7 or 2.5wls)

If I did bought 640 atms, how much gems will it give me daily? and does Ances of Riches really work with atms?
    640 atms will give you approx. 6,400 gems around there,and no,Ances of Riches don't work on atm,it only works when you break an item,not harvest an item
    IGN:FERVORS
    Level:73
    Hours Played:3221 Hrs

Visit FERVORSGEM for FREE BFG~!
    Main World:SPIICE,SAVES
    Farm worlds:21

Whenever i meet a korean.I say 'Onionhasaeyo~!'

Quote Originally Posted by Musicle View Post
    640 atms will give you approx. 6,400 gems around there,and no,Ances of Riches don't work on atm,it only works when you break an item,not harvest an item
    Does ATM give exp? and does it also raise the Guild EXP whenever I harvest an atm?

Lesser Wizard

2250 was is nothing to start an atm farm u need 100-200 dls to actually profit.

Running a BFG or farming is far more profitable
    Will make a better signature later

If the price is 2/7 then it’s not 2.5 but it’s 3.5. With your budget you’d get 644 ATMs which is bad
    I SUCK ALTHOUGH IDK WHY

Quote Originally Posted by Awfa View Post
    If the price is 2/7 then it’s not 2.5 but it’s 3.5. With your budget you’d get 644 ATMs which is bad
    I feel like MP and Rayman's price wont rise any further. And as I said, I don't have much time to farm 8k pepeprs a day.
    I want to atleast earn profits while I'm inactive, I'd take 6.4k gems everyday.

btw I just mistyped the 2.5

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buy n sell View Post
    2250 was is nothing to start an atm farm u need 100-200 dls to actually profit.

Running a BFG or farming is far more profitable
    Can you pls explain to me why I need alot of atms to profit from it? I mean if you spend 100-200dls for atms, the amount of time yyou need to buy back the atm is the same as buying 1 atm.

and i'll say it again, I won't be active, so no BFG.

Does ATM give exp? and does it also raise the Guild EXP whenever I harvest an atm?
    If I'm not wrong, harvesting any provider will give you 1 experience each.
    IGN: CookieVerse
    Main World: COOKIEVERSE
    Another world you should visit: STUFFING
    Parkourer/Farmer

Visit my friend’s worlds too!
    ATTISMART
    PUBLICTAX
    TOPHEGT

Banned

turn your detector off

you can invest in items too ya know

Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoreFTW View Post
    turn your detector off

you can invest in items too ya know
    What are the items that should I invest in?
    As I mentioned before, I feel like Rayman and MP isn't going to rise any further and that's why I'm selling them now.
    I can at least have some gems generator, so I can earn gems for coming monthly items(to invest in) or events like Summer fest and Valentine's.

And wat u mean by turn your detector off

I might be asking too many questions but I just want to be sure about this, I'm spending more than half my wls on this.

Banned

What are the items that should I invest in?
    As I mentioned before, I feel like Rayman and MP isn't going to rise any further and that's why I'm selling them now.
    I can at least have some gems generator, so I can earn gems for coming monthly items(to invest in) or events like Summer fest and Valentine's.

And wat u mean by turn your detector off

I might be asking too many questions but I just want to be sure about this, I'm spending more than half my wls on this.
    well angels rise to 45-50 during halloween almost every year, med rises to 210-220 and the g aura becomes 510-520 too, so those are a few items to invest in but you can also buy summer suprises from the store and sell those and you said you could have 22dls so if you want buy a pc and then sell it for 25

also my siggy says that sarcasm dectecors must be on so i say turn it off when i’m serious

Lesser Wizard

I feel like MP and Rayman's price wont rise any further. And as I said, I don't have much time to farm 8k pepeprs a day.
    I want to atleast earn profits while I'm inactive, I'd take 6.4k gems everyday.

btw I just mistyped the 2.5

- - - Updated - - -

Can you pls explain to me why I need alot of atms to profit from it? I mean if you spend 100-200dls for atms, the amount of time yyou need to buy back the atm is the same as buying 1 atm.

and i'll say it again, I won't be active, so no BFG.
    ATMs will earn u 4 was per day which is really not were for your 22 dl investment I meant that small amount of atms will not matter
    Will make a better signature later

Knight

Just a suggestion no need to hate xD

You could do the what I call the Kranken way. (I learned this from Kranken)

Since you have 3 MP. You could buy expensive farmables like, steel blocks, gold blocks, t chest, director's chair, etc. Depends on your liking. Then you could just sell your rayman since you don't need to break blocks here.

Just open a free BFG with some rooms then use the gems from your trees to broadcast. I don't know why starters break steel blocks lol but they really do.

All you have to do on a daily basis is to harvest, put it in the bfg, then broadcast. (I suppose you would still be online everyday because you want an ATM farm).

You will get a lot of profit from your seed gain especially when you use fuel packs and sorrow.

Also additional info, if you retain your gems from your harvested trees and don't pick them up, you could buy a growscan then sell the gems for 1k/wl. This will give you additional profit too.
    IGN: CuttyFlam
    Social media accounts:
    YouTube: CuttyFlam
    Instagram: CuttyFlam_GT
    Twitter: CuttyFlam_GT

Visit my world FILIPINO rent to break fishtanks for gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicle View Post
    Breaking a collected ATM Machine gives you gems?
    IGN: HeroProfit
    I like doing daily challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaurkal
    Thank you for reporting this and thank you for reporting such activities in-game but our rules don't allow calling out players in the forums, please either use the report feature or contact support for future reports like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroProfit View Post
    no, for items that dont drop gems upon being broken, the ances will not work either.
    Ign : NETREX
    Level : 69
    Achievements : (86/100)
    Focused Eyes (Don
    e)
    Golden Pickaxe (Done)
    Legendary Dragon (Done)

Guild : LeagueOfLegends (World :EKKO)

Creative Clickbait Thumbnail

Dunk Art Online

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by HeroProfit View Post
    No. And no one is suggesting it does.

___

640 ATMs is way too low an amount to be of any use. At least get 2000 (= 20000 gems per day)

Atm is a provider. So obviously ancestral items don't affect it. There's nothing in the game that affects providers other than providers themselves!

Funny question because I am doing exactly that.. selling all my items and more importantly farmables (and items related to farming like plow, magplants, harvester etc) to buy ATMs.

I have not reached a satisfactory level to quit farming but I can't afford to keep farming and since I'm inactive I might as well buy an ATM farm. If you have a similar situation then well you already have an answer.

640 is not a lot of ATMs. it's better you avoid selling your items for an ATM farm if you can still farm or whatever you do with your world locks.

640 will give you more or less 6,400 gems which is a good amount if you do plan to go inactive just like me.
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by CuttyFlam View Post
    Just a suggestion no need to hate xD

You could do the what I call the Kranken way. (I learned this from Kranken)

Since you have 3 MP. You could buy expensive farmables like, steel blocks, gold blocks, t chest, director's chair, etc. Depends on your liking. Then you could just sell your rayman since you don't need to break blocks here.

Just open a free BFG with some rooms then use the gems from your trees to broadcast. I don't know why starters break steel blocks lol but they really do.

All you have to do on a daily basis is to harvest, put it in the bfg, then broadcast. (I suppose you would still be online everyday because you want an ATM farm).

You will get a lot of profit from your seed gain especially when you use fuel packs and sorrow.

Also additional info, if you retain your gems from your harvested trees and don't pick them up, you could buy a growscan then sell the gems for 1k/wl. This will give you additional profit too.
    that sounds like too much work, I can only be active for around 5-10mins on weekdays. And I don't plan on playing gt the whole weekend.

I think i'll hold my items for now since my Schedule is changing in July. Right now I have class from 8am-9pm, sad month

Lesser Wizard

yes,sell all of them and buy atm.
    its a great choice.

Hey, I'm actually lazy for farming (breaking block), so I just harvest my chandelier tree and I put it on my break world, and I do some broadcast there then people come to break it for me. More profitable than ATM.
    Defush | Level 92 | Like Building

Quote Originally Posted by Defush View Post
    Hey, I'm actually lazy for farming (breaking block), so I just harvest my chandelier tree and I put it on my break world, and I do some broadcast there then people come to break it for me. More profitable than ATM.
    I'm not really lazy to farm, but I just don't have time.
    What do u mean other people break for you? like BFG or they break the blocks and you get the gems?