Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BFG.....Do you earn profit or no

Question BFG.....Do you earn profit or no

i think everyday when you go online, you would see many people SB "restock (amount of faramables)/new open BFG world. Rent 1wl/hour"

i went to the worlds and gave it a try during my free time. As a hardworking farmer, staying up for 1 hour continuously farming isn't a big deal for me. i would usually earn around 8k-15k (Note that this is the amount I earn)

However, i always wonder how would owner's profit from this. Sure they would get 1wl from each room(or more if they have like 2wls if you are using Rayman Fist). But arent they losing world locks from the blocks they lost

Thus, this is my theory on how they earn wls

Not everyone is a hardworking farmerd
    I tend to see many Growtopians leave after just 15-30mins of breaking. They would leave and not bother to return back(that's why i am always lonely breaking blocks). Thus, Owner are able to save their blocks. They would be able to earn the world lock so easily. This also allows the Owner to sell the room to others. The cycle continues until hardworking farmer willing to stay for 1hr come.

Please do not criticse me on my theory. it is my opinion i would like to also know the true reason between how the owner's profit from it as i may consider making my own Pepper tree BFG world

Thank you

Banned

hmm... i'm still confused by this sentence...
    "free gems rent 1wl/hour"
    like you literally said free but should rent

overalls its profitable IF ITS REALLY FREE AND NOT RENTING OR SOMETHING

Quote Originally Posted by xKale View Post
    However, i always wonder how would owner's profit from this. Sure they would get 1wl from each room(or more if they have like 2wls if you are using Rayman Fist). But arent they losing world locks from the blocks they lost
    We don't lose any blocks/seeds, they get pulled by the magplant, most of the profit comes from the seeds and gems from breaking trees.

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Banned

I made a thread similar to this asking four main questions about BFG profits and stuff. If you want to check it out here's the thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...1-BFG-Question

People farm for you and you earn a wl everytime people do that. What do you lose?
    Ign: Starrify
    Instagram : @starrifyy
    Discord : starrify#0171

https://media.giphy.com/media/3mgABq...QUj9/giphy.gif

Actually unless u sb, bfg usually dont get much traffic so even if people leave, not many more come to rent. The real profit lies in the amount of seed and the price of seed they farm. For example, if u have 5000 chand trees, each time u wud get about 500seed of rather 60+wls but since ur so lazy u r like, y dont i just let the peasant(wanted to use slave) do all the work. Oh and while im at it, lets have rocks for fossil, tons of vends in case they wanna buy stuff and sell rent cause they want privacy
    Life has no real meaning anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by 007starz View Post
    hi,im a matt ripoff
    free service i do in my free time

Need a rework seriously...

Actually unless u sb, bfg usually dont get much traffic so even if people leave, not many more come to rent. The real profit lies in the amount of seed and the price of seed they farm. For example, if u have 5000 chand trees, each time u wud get about 500seed of rather 60+wls but since ur so lazy u r like, y dont i just let the peasant(wanted to use slave) do all the work. Oh and while im at it, lets have rocks for fossil, tons of vends in case they wanna buy stuff and sell rent cause they want privacy

Exactly.
    Goals That No One Wants
    Replace My Broken Mouse So I Can Quit Using The Touch Pad [X/X]
    Finish Putting ID's And Locations To The Portals On My Science Station Farm [DONE]
    Get Rich By Quitting Because All My Stuff Is Expensive Now [DONE]

Don't let your DREAMs be MEMEs

Profile Drawn By A10a

In-Game Name: Endorcer

http://78.media.tumblr.com/7271783d3...co1_r1_500.gif

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARY TORTILLA View Post
    hmm... i'm still confused by this sentence...
    "free gems rent 1wl/hour"
    like you literally said free but should rent

overalls its profitable IF ITS REALLY FREE AND NOT RENTING OR SOMETHING
    free gems, rent wl/hour
    IHASBFG
    -BFG rental world with elock
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Rental-IHASBFG

[Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

https://media.giphy.com/media/3htHnt...0Al7/giphy.gif

IGN: IHasName

5 pepper farms, I don't charge anything for rooms. Can get up to a dl daily from extra earned seeds and gems.

I do free rooms in MAGPLANT, yet I still earn approximately 5 dls a day. You can read more thorough answers from my ama thread which you can find from my profile.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    I do free rooms in MAGPLANT, yet I still earn approximately 5 dls a day. You can read more thorough answers from my ama thread which you can find from my profile.
    You got slaves 😂
    Grow ID : Nefariousxx
    Level : 110 / 125
    Discord : Nefarious #8142
    Instagram : nefariousxx_gt

Fish World @FISHNEF!!!

Magplants suck in seeds and blocks (1 magplant for each) and then you break the blocks and they get the seeds. They profit from seed gain and the gems for harvesting their trees.

Usually free room bfgs are able to get traffic more easily.
    Check out my art instagram 👇
    https://www.instagram.com/fred_drawart/

Master Sorcerer

Yes, i earn tons of wls every round of harvesting for bfg lol
    World Locks are not what make us pro. Is frienndness that make us what we are.

ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: Exoskies.GT
    I will add you back

Stats:
    1.Level:68
    2.Token: 162/200

Free room BFGs usually get easy traffic. I could bc once and maybe 3 people come then more people follow after. It's also good if you get links from worlds like Bfglink (Got like 20 people last without even bcing because of link)
    Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!

Either it's a renting or a public service the host earns, via selling the extra seeds earned or by the gems earned from harvesting. Unless you hired admins for this specific cause.
    IGN: Nupthial
    Personal announcements will be listed "here."

Actually unless u sb, bfg usually dont get much traffic so even if people leave, not many more come to rent.
    I've never sb'd in my BFG world and still get A LOT of people there

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Not really I give my guild free rooms and profit from the seeds when all blocks are broken about 60wls per farm.
    So really you don't even need to sell rooms to profit.
    The blocks ain't wasted the seeds and blocks get collected by mags. Basically they are selling work it used to be the other way round where you pay people to farm but not anymore.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Quote Originally Posted by xKale View Post
    i think everyday when you go online, you would see many people SB "restock (amount of faramables)/new open BFG world. Rent 1wl/hour"

i went to the worlds and gave it a try during my free time. As a hardworking farmer, staying up for 1 hour continuously farming isn't a big deal for me. i would usually earn around 8k-15k (Note that this is the amount I earn)

Thus, this is my theory on how they earn wls

Not everyone is a hardworking farmerd
    I tend to see many Growtopians leave after just 15-30mins of breaking. They would leave and not bother to return back(that's why i am always lonely breaking blocks). Thus, Owner are able to save their blocks. They would be able to earn the world lock so easily. This also allows the Owner to sell the room to others. The cycle continues until hardworking farmer willing to stay for 1hr come.

Please do not criticse me on my theory. it is my opinion i would like to also know the true reason between how the owner's profit from it as i may consider making my own Pepper tree BFG world

Thank you
    Well, quickly,
    I had BFG for like two weeks, I earned more than 30 World Locks per day with like 15-20k Fish Tanks, I've earned more than 100 World Locks from selling Admin Ships and at start I had about 10k Fish Tanks, ended up with 15-20k, so, let's say I've earned more than 6 Diamond Locks (Seeds, Rents, Adminship, Gems from harvesting) in two weeks.
    Have a good day
    -Cze
    IGN: iCZE
    Level: 125
    Guild: Diamonds
    Goals: I've already done all my GT Goals!
    -Max Level
    -Cool Set
    -Community World for Czech and Slovakian Players CZSK (Click to view)

Well to me it’s not that much depending on the farmable you are farming.If it’s proper trees in 15 minutes you will earn at least 300 gems and for an hour you will earn around 1200 gems so it’s not that profiting.But if you farm farm chandelier instead I’ll say you’ll earn more gems then pepper trees